PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dynasty bug: Receiving notification of verbal recruits for other schools

onikuno
02-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Been playing an offline dynasty with Oklahoma for a while now. I've noticed in the past five seasons or so that I'll always get notified of verbal commits for Purdue and Virginia.

I know right? :-s

I have no idea HOW or WHY this is happening. It's not affecting the game, but it does seem weird. Maybe my custom conferences have something to do with it? Anyone have an idea?

cdj
02-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Just so I understand, this is when you get into Recruiting and the pop-up there? Or somewhere else?

That is a weird one.

Razorjeff
02-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Just throwing this out there - any chance you or someone else may have accidentally selected Purdue or Virginia as user-controlled teams? Has anyone else been on your system and played the game? Other than that, I can't imagine why this is happening. When you say "notification" are you talking about when you advance each week and the pop up display shows your weekly commits, or are you talking about your recruiting board?

onikuno
03-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Just throwing this out there - any chance you or someone else may have accidentally selected Purdue or Virginia as user-controlled teams? Has anyone else been on your system and played the game? Other than that, I can't imagine why this is happening. When you say "notification" are you talking about when you advance each week and the pop up display shows your weekly commits, or are you talking about your recruiting board?

It's whenever I advance each week. No one has touched the PS3 besides me. It's a straight offline dynasty.

Razorjeff
03-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I wonder if those schools hired away your assistant coaches (since I never really get those notifications when it happens) - and maybe you have a setting that allows those coaches to do recruiting for you?