PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2013: Week 3

cdj
01-05-2012, 12:09 PM
We will advance again Monday, January 9.

User v User Games:
UAB (HANSWARD) vs. Washington State (clw)
Texas A&M (dukie) vs. USC (novadolla)
Idaho (bjrod) vs. Hawai'i (JBHuskers)

JBHuskers
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM
BJ, I'm here tonight and tomorrow, then out for a week...what's it look like for you amigo?

gschwendt
01-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Syracuse beats Florida State 35-24. The Orange secured the victory with 3 minutes remaining up only 4 points, when DT Jay Bromley sacked the FSU quarterback causing the ball to come loose. While players from both teams tried to pick it up, Bromley recovered to his feet and immediately picked up the ball and scooted in the endzone from a few yards out. That gave Syracuse the victory and improved their record to 3-0 (2-0) on the season. Up next, The Orange continue their early-season ACC schedule taking on North Carolina as part of a 5-game conference stretch.

DariusLock
01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Memphis delivered a knock out blow to Akron beating them 63-17. The Memphis running game went for over 200 as did the passing game. The back ups even had a field day with True Fresh. QB Paul Jones going 3/3 with 1 TD. Memphis starts off to an early 2-0 record something that has not been common for awhile!

HANDSWARD
01-05-2012, 09:31 PM
CLW.... I am available tonight, after 11 pm Fri. night, and probably not until after 8 pm Sat. night. All day Sunday. Let me know what works for you. Sorry for the bad availability, working 70+ hour weeks right now trying to get a game out the door.

bjrod9
01-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Im available tonight anytime after 9 cst and sat,sun after 7 pm and all day Monday

JBHuskers
01-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Im available tonight anytime after 9 cst and sat,sun after 7 pm and all day Monday

We'll have to shoot for next weekend, maybe late next Friday or next Saturday then. We're not going to be advancing while we're out of town for the week.

bjrod9
01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
We'll have to shoot for next weekend, maybe late next Friday or next Saturday then. We're not going to be advancing while we're out of town for the week.

Sounds good bud,stop avoiding the mighty vandals!

JBHuskers
01-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Sounds good bud,stop avoiding the mighty vandals!

I'll show you who's afraid on the field ;)

HANDSWARD
01-07-2012, 04:54 PM
CLW... I'm just sittin around all night. Can hop on the ps3 at any point to play.

CLW
01-08-2012, 11:07 AM
CLW.... I am available tonight, after 11 pm Fri. night, and probably not until after 8 pm Sat. night. All day Sunday. Let me know what works for you. Sorry for the bad availability, working 70+ hour weeks right now trying to get a game out the door.

No problem man I've been busy with work too. I need to get quite a few chores done today so I'll be tied up most of the day but I should be free tonight (Sunday) after 8 pm CST. Let me know what works for you as I'll check the boards sporadically throughout the day.

HANDSWARD
01-08-2012, 11:35 AM
No problem man I've been busy with work too. I need to get quite a few chores done today so I'll be tied up most of the day but I should be free tonight (Sunday) after 8 pm CST. Let me know what works for you as I'll check the boards sporadically throughout the day.

Tonight sounds goods. See you at 8 CST.

CLW
01-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Tonight sounds goods. See you at 8 CST.

Perfect.

Dukie98
01-08-2012, 06:03 PM
#8 USC demolished Texas A&M 35-0 in a game that wasn't even as close as the final score indicated. Dillon Baxter had over 200 yards on the ground for the Trojans. Texas A&M once again suffered from an anemic passing game, throwing 3 picks and getting sacked repeatedly. USC's ground game was successful enough that there was little need for them to air it out against the overmatched Aggies.

Good game, Novadolla, and thanks for being merciful.

CLW
01-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Handsward - I'm getting ready to eat dinner and then I'll fire up the PS3 should be right on time 8 pm CST

CLW
01-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Handsward and I tried playing but we BOTH kept getting messages saying we were both on autopilot when we tried inviting each other to the game. We tried setting ourselves to autopilot and then not but that didn't work either. We are going to try again midnight tomorrow.

HANDSWARD
01-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Handsward and I tried playing but we BOTH kept getting messages saying we were both on autopilot when we tried inviting each other to the game. We tried setting ourselves to autopilot and then not but that didn't work either. We are going to try again midnight tomorrow.

What he said ;)

HANDSWARD
01-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey CLW, I actually got out a little early tonight. Gonna watch the rest of this game and then I will be ready to try playing.

*Edit - Ready whenever you are. I'll check for you on psn as well.

HANDSWARD
01-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Me and CLW tried again and got the same autopilot crap. I will ask around at work tomorrow to see if anyone knows of this issue and if there is a workaround. If there is no solution, I have already said to him that I am fine with a sim. I believe he is ok with it as well. Hopefully he posts to confirm.

CLW
01-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Me and CLW tried again and got the same autopilot crap. I will ask around at work tomorrow to see if anyone knows of this issue and if there is a workaround. If there is no solution, I have already said to him that I am fine with a sim. I believe he is ok with it as well. Hopefully he posts to confirm.

Yeah never seen this one before. Anyone else come across this autopilot issue? If there is no work around obviously we should sim and move on.

DariusLock
01-13-2012, 10:13 AM
What's goin on guys?

JBHuskers
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM
We're out of town. Getting back tonight.

cdj
01-14-2012, 09:12 AM
HANDSWARD and CLW.....I set both of you to Autopilot and ten back to Active.

Let me know if you'd like me to remove one/both of you and reinvite to see if that lets you connect.

cdj
01-14-2012, 12:49 PM
I have removed and re-invited HANDSWARD and clw....hopefully this corrects the 'auto-pilot' issue you were running into.

JBHuskers
01-14-2012, 04:00 PM
BJ what looks good today or tomorrow?

bjrod9
01-14-2012, 06:40 PM
BJ what looks good today or tomorrow?.

I can play around 800 cst tonight,or anytime after 7 cst tomorrow

JBHuskers
01-14-2012, 06:53 PM
I'll look for you tomorrow night then.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bjrod9
01-14-2012, 07:36 PM
I'll look for you tomorrow night then.

Sounds good,go vandals

HANDSWARD
01-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I have removed and re-invited HANDSWARD and clw....hopefully this corrects the 'auto-pilot' issue you were running into.

I will hop on tonight and rejoin.

CLW.... let me know when you can get on to play. I have all day tomorrow (Sunday) and then it is back to the grind. Would have to be late night during the week.

CLW
01-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I will hop on tonight and rejoin.

CLW.... let me know when you can get on to play. I have all day tomorrow (Sunday) and then it is back to the grind. Would have to be late night during the week.

I have a few chores/errands to run this morning but should be free most of the day today and tonight. If you have a specific time tonight you would like to hook up just let me know. Thanks!

HANDSWARD
01-15-2012, 10:10 AM
I have a few chores/errands to run this morning but should be free most of the day today and tonight. If you have a specific time tonight you would like to hook up just let me know. Thanks!

9 pm EST work for you?

CLW
01-15-2012, 02:40 PM
9 pm EST work for you?

Yep sounds good I'll meet up with you on PSN.

JBHuskers
01-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Ready to go when you are BJ.

CLW
01-15-2012, 07:39 PM
CDJ - it isn't letting me take over as the HC at :Washington_State: you must have conditioned my new invite as only a OC or DC.

bjrod9
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM

I will be on in 10 mins and will wait til we meet

JBHuskers
01-15-2012, 08:08 PM
I will be on in 10 mins and will wait til we meet

Cool. I'm ready to rumble.

bjrod9
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Gg jb,vandals ran out of gas for the shootout,I guess I will have to settle for beating only cdj this season,gl rest of the season and u haven't changed from OMML you're still a cheater lol

HANDSWARD
01-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Good game CLW.

UAB slipped past Washington St. 27-24 with the help of 5 int, one of which was returned for a TD, and another with under 30 seconds left and Wash. St. in FG range. The win comes at a loss though, as UAB's starting RB is out for the season with a broken collarbone. Another tough test lies ahead in week 4, as the road trip moves to the Big House to take on Michigan.

cdj
01-16-2012, 08:17 AM
CDJ - it isn't letting me take over as the HC at :Washington_State: you must have conditioned my new invite as only a OC or DC.

Sorry about that.

I set it to allow HC selection and advanced before removing you. I send another invite, so now you should be good to go.

JBHuskers
01-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Gg jb,vandals ran out of gas for the shootout,I guess I will have to settle for beating only cdj this season,gl rest of the season and u haven't changed from OMML you're still a cheater lol

:D

GG ... that was a shootout for a while there.

CLW
01-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Good game CLW.

UAB slipped past Washington St. 27-24 with the help of 5 int, one of which was returned for a TD, and another with under 30 seconds left and Wash. St. in FG range. The win comes at a loss though, as UAB's starting RB is out for the season with a broken collarbone. Another tough test lies ahead in week 4, as the road trip moves to the Big House to take on Michigan.

GG man it seems like EVERY throw is caught either by the receiver or a defender its like playing a game of Tecmo Bowl out there.

Sorry about that.

I set it to allow HC selection and advanced before removing you. I send another invite, so now you should be good to go.

Sounds good.

HANDSWARD
01-16-2012, 09:25 PM
GG man it seems like EVERY throw is caught either by the receiver or a defender its like playing a game of Tecmo Bowl out there.

Sounds good.

Your O-line was too good for my D-line and you were passing a lot. I countered by dropping everyone into coverage most of the game. You should have settled with something underneath on more of those throws and the INTs never happen. The last one was against cover 4 ;)

(Oh and I'm not talkin junk or trying to be smart if it comes off that way. Just an observation of the game we played.)