PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered Nike Pro Combat Uni's

Vinny Pizza
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi All,
I tried searching the forums and maybe i missed it or it doesn't exits, but has anyone who didn't pre-order their game from gamestop been able to get the pro combat unis for those teams. I have the 5 unis from the demo but would love to get the rest. I haven't seen it in the DLC at the playstation store and i would have assumed by now they would be available in some fashion (no pun intended!).

Thanks

gschwendt
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi All,
I tried searching the forums and maybe i missed it or it doesn't exits, but has anyone who didn't pre-order their game from gamestop been able to get the pro combat unis for those teams. I have the 5 unis from the demo but would love to get the rest. I haven't seen it in the DLC at the playstation store and i would have assumed by now they would be available in some fashion (no pun intended!).

ThanksSerious question because I don't know the answer, but have you tried just using them? I don't think they'd be available as DLC, rather they would just be unlocked in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't unlocked for everyone in one of the last patches.

Vinny Pizza
01-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Serious question because I don't know the answer, but have you tried just using them? I don't think they'd be available as DLC, rather they would just be unlocked in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't unlocked for everyone in one of the last patches.

Yeah, i should have mentioned that. I thought the same thing but when you go to the teams, they're still not available. I'm hooked up online, logged into my ea account and have the latest patch but no pro combats except for the ones that came with sharing the demo.

Boucher
01-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Just like the Website they lied it never came

Vinny Pizza
01-07-2012, 09:28 AM
That sucks. Anyhow, thanks for the heads up.