PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Question but what have they done with NCAA 11 on the PS2?

Coachdenz
07-06-2010, 12:50 PM
When you go to gamestop it just shows the same info as for the 360/ps3?

any idea's?

roster update maybe the only thing? I know it's a crazy question but I do have some friends that only have a ps2.

gschwendt
07-06-2010, 12:52 PM
When you go to gamestop it just shows the same info as for the 360/ps3?

any idea's?

roster update maybe the only thing? I know it's a crazy question but I do have some friends that only have a ps2.
More than likely it's just a roster update. I believe that's mostly all NCAA 10 was.

jschwa17
07-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Actually I heard that they weren't comign out with one for PS2 from two guys I know who work for gamestop

Iron Dragon
07-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Yes, they are releasing a version for PS2.

All they've done is a roster update probably. Their major update last year was a change to the Heisman Watch screen.

JBHuskers
07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
They are.

http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-11-Playstation-2/dp/B00386VMVE/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1278440194&sr=1-3

It was confirmed a few months back.

CLW
07-06-2010, 05:59 PM
As others have said my hunch it will be nothing more than a roster update and perhaps the updated playbooks/play styles.

Holc
07-06-2010, 06:51 PM
My buddies are still playing the PS2 version, which is very difficult for me to go back to :eek:

Coachdenz
07-07-2010, 08:19 AM
gamestop says it's getting the new locomotion etc etc. which I don't see how it can, kinda false advertising. I hate it for the Ps2 players. As much fun as I had with the PS2 version theres no way I could go back.

•An All-New Locomotion System—Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
•Play the Way the Schools Do—Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.
•All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
•Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product%5FID=76817

JBHuskers
07-07-2010, 08:40 AM
For being PS2, it's a pretty good upgrade for a game I didn't think was going to exist after a few of the EA Sports titles left the PS2 behind. Sales obviously are still strong enough to keep pressing copies.