PDA

View Full Version : Year Two - Conference Championship

JBHuskers
12-30-2011, 08:19 PM
We have advanced to conference championship week. Three games this week (cdj, Architekto, and Austin). Deadline is Monday night.

baseballplyrmvp
12-30-2011, 08:47 PM
luckily for me, i landed 5* wr clint hodges. i beat out lsu in what turned out to be a heated battle for him. i took the lead in the recruiting battle around week 8, and had led all the way up until his commitment to smu. however, around week 11, lsu had really started to come after hodges hard, closing the gap that i had on him from 460 points down to 1 point at the end of week 14. it took an 845 point call to hodges to solidify his commitment. i would have been so pissed if i lost out on him.

cdj
01-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Maryland defeats Virginia Tech 24-7 to win the ACC Championship. Barring a rash of upsets and a miracle to sneak into the BCS National Championship Game, the Terps will play in the Orange Bowl. Bowl projections have Maryland facing off against #16 Pittsburgh (10-2, 5-2) in Miami.

Only Austin remains (MAC Championship).

AustinWolv
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Stupid CPU missed an extra point, so had to go for two late in the game to tie it and failed. A key holding penalty then killed my game-winning drive in which I know I would have gotten at least a FG, after I had come back from 21 down. :)