PDA

View Full Version : Year Two - Week 15

JBHuskers
12-28-2011, 10:05 AM
We have advanced. Only two games this week.

I'll probably get mine in tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Whatcha
12-29-2011, 06:52 AM
Baylor closed out the season with a strong performance on offense. Salubi had over 200 yards rushing to shut the door on any hope the Jayhawks had of an upset. RG3 threw 3 TDs and had an efficient night in the lopsided win. The Bears now await their opponent in the National Championship. The Offensive Coordinator is rumored to be looking for a head coaching gig at season's end, but no word on potential suitors yet.

JBHuskers
12-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Try to get recruiting done tonight, as I will be playing my game, and we'll be ready to advance.

cdj
12-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Maryland finished recruiting. JB & AustinWolv remain.

Miami upset NC State 23-10, so Maryland advances to the ACC Championship next week versus #12 Virginia Tech with a berth to the Discover Orange Bowl on the line.

baseballplyrmvp
12-29-2011, 07:51 PM
jb or chris, how do the official visits work for point totals? i've always wondered how much of a bonus it is, but have never been able to figure it out. things like offering a scholarship nets you anywhere from 0-200 points, the same for making a promise. hitting an A+ school pitch with the recruit's Most favorite pitch, nets you 90-100 points, etc, etc, etc. so can either of you find out what the point ranges for an A+, A, A-, etc official visit are from the devs? its just something i keep track of in my recruiting spreadsheet and it'd be a nice piece of info to have.

AustinWolv
12-30-2011, 01:31 PM
I'll get on it ASAP

cdj
12-30-2011, 05:33 PM
jb or chris, how do the official visits work for point totals? i've always wondered how much of a bonus it is, but have never been able to figure it out. things like offering a scholarship nets you anywhere from 0-200 points, the same for making a promise. hitting an A+ school pitch with the recruit's Most favorite pitch, nets you 90-100 points, etc, etc, etc. so can either of you find out what the point ranges for an A+, A, A-, etc official visit are from the devs? its just something i keep track of in my recruiting spreadsheet and it'd be a nice piece of info to have.

Remind me after New Years and I'll drop Ben a line to see if we can find out.

baseballplyrmvp
12-30-2011, 08:09 PM
Remind me after New Years and I'll drop Ben a line to see if we can find out.sweet! thanks man.