PDA

View Full Version : Year Two - Week 13

JBHuskers
12-20-2011, 08:34 AM
We have advanced. One user game (Tulane v. SMU). With the holiday coming up I'll just advance as we finish. I'm on a bye, so just keep me posted in this thread please.

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2011, 08:47 AM
architekto- i dont get home from work until 6 pm pst so i cant play before then. anytime after that though, should be ok this week, or we can wait til saturday, where i can play anytime.

Architekto
12-20-2011, 09:14 AM
architekto- i dont get home from work until 6 pm pst so i cant play before then. anytime after that though, should be ok this week, or we can wait til saturday, where i can play anytime.

I should be able to play tonight at around 930pm est, will keep you posted if anything changes

cdj
12-20-2011, 07:24 PM
#15 9-1 Maryland fell behind 27-0 at 4-6 Clemson in the third quarter. The running game was going nowhere, QB O'Brien had four INTs.....but after a couple fumble recoveries and score, the Terrapins outscored the Tigers 21-0 and scored the game-winning TD with less than a minute left in the game to prevail 28-27. O'Brien wfinished with over 300 yards passing and three TD passes.

I've had a couple big comebacks in NCAA this year, but this was the biggest by far. The win keeps Maryland tied atop the division (need NC State to lose to Miami next week) and in contention for a BCS berth.

The #1 coach on the hotseat is Clemson's Dabo Swinney at 16%. It feels good to 1) not lose to a poor team and 2) know I put their coach squarely on the hot seat instead of giving him a boost in security/prestige.

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2011, 07:52 PM
I should be able to play tonight at around 930pm est, will keep you posted if anything changesk....i'll try to be on around then.

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2011, 09:43 PM
architekto won 27-24 to most likely win the c-usa. i knew his stud te was his go to reception target and i kept forgetting to have someone cover him at all times.

and i hate that fucking over the shoulder int crap. i had 2 of his d-backs beat by my wr's and that stupid animation happens for 2 of my 3 picks.

Architekto
12-21-2011, 06:06 AM
architekto won 27-24 to most likely win the c-usa. i knew his stud te was his go to reception target and i kept forgetting to have someone cover him at all times.

and i hate that fucking over the shoulder int crap. i had 2 of his d-backs beat by my wr's and that stupid animation happens for 2 of my 3 picks.
Good game man! Yeah I was surprised on some of those defensive plays, usually I watch my d play the cpu and just look lost

I am lucky I landed that 4* TE he usually gets a lot of action as I am always under pressure cause of my crappy line. I am trying to beef up the oline but has been impossible to land quality guys.

Whatcha
12-21-2011, 07:08 AM
I think that just leaves Austin to play. Iowa State put up a fight early, but even their snow covered home field couldn't prevent the Bears from mauling them. 10-0 with Kansas State and Kansas left to go.

JBHuskers
12-21-2011, 09:00 AM
If Austin plays tonight I'll advance, but it probably won't be until around 10 or so central tonight.

AustinWolv
12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I'll play tonight, but it'll be a little later than current time.....like in another couple hours or so.

JBHuskers
12-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I'll play tonight, but it'll be a little later than current time.....like in another couple hours or so.

No problem. I won't be home til after 10.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk