PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting difficulty question

keyser soze
12-16-2011, 07:36 AM
Has anyone on here recruited both on AA and heisman? I have only recruited on AA and while I find the recruiting DURING THE SEASON to be perfect I find the post season recruiting FAR too easy for some reason. I am hesitant to move to heisman because I enjoy the recruiting during the 15 weeks of the season (which is where we spend the majority of our time & efforts) but these post season recruits that pop out of thin air are too easy to sign. It's like the CPU almost ignores them and doesn't go after them hard at all.

Any thoughts?

steelerfan
12-16-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure if it's possible, but you may try upping the difficulty to Heisman at the start of the offseason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

keyser soze
12-16-2011, 09:09 AM
yeah, thought about doing that. what do you recruit on? have you recruited on both? what are you feelings about regular season recruiting vs. post season recruiting?

steelerfan
12-16-2011, 09:26 AM
I recruit on All-American. I have dabbled with Heisman, at least on 11 I did, but it was next to impossible to get a top 10 class (even with a top notch program).

Also, I find AA good because most of the time I spend is with low-prestige schools (ULL this year, for example).

I just started a new dynasty with Notre Dame a few weeks ago. When I get to my next offseason, I may try to see if I can change recruiting to Heisman (and, if so, if it has the desired effect).

keyser soze
12-16-2011, 10:57 AM
I recruit on All-American. I have dabbled with Heisman, at least on 11 I did, but it was next to impossible to get a top 10 class (even with a top notch program).

Also, I find AA good because most of the time I spend is with low-prestige schools (ULL this year, for example).

I just started a new dynasty with Notre Dame a few weeks ago. When I get to my next offseason, I may try to see if I can change recruiting to Heisman (and, if so, if it has the desired effect).

well keep me posted if you think of it. now that my buddy and I are basically swapping national championships the recruiting has gotten a tad easy. Well by easy I feel like I am the real life TEXAS team.

The current year we are in has very few 5-stars that aren't WRs which just stinks. There are zero O-Line, zero D-Line, zero safeties, zero TEs, zero LBs... just sad. Those positions easily make up 60+% of the real life 5-star recruits but 0% on the game. So at the end of the day your class rank is GREATLY influenced by how many WRs you haul in. This year I am taking ZERO therefore my class will look down compared to a year where I take 3 or 4 WRs which are always 5-star guys.