PDA

View Full Version : Aunt of the Year 2011 - Nails Her Brother's Son

JBHuskers
12-06-2011, 09:18 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/03/article-2069622-0F0A5DF300000578-102_233x377.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069622/Woman-arrested-caught-having-sex-15-year-old-boy-Thanksgiving-Day.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

A Texas woman was arrested after relatives said they caught her having sex with a 15-year-old boy on Thanksgiving Day.

The scene unfolded at a family gathering held on the holiday at a house in Oakridge Forest Lane in Spring.

Police arrested Amanda Billiris, 23, after relatives said they witnessed her having sexual intercourse with the boy, the arrest report states.

The avid motorcycle racer has been charged with sexual assault of a child, a second-degree felony, reports the Houston Courier.

According to the Texas Penal Code, if convicted, she faces between two to 20 years in prison.
Ms Billaris may also be fined up to $10,000 if she is found guilty of the offence.

Billaris has been released on bond from the Montgomery County Jail

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/03/article-2069622-0F0A5D0F00000578-656_468x428.jpg

According to her own statements on the message boards at Motohouston.com, Mr Billiris, suffered serious injuries in a 2009 motorcycle crash when she was returning from a RideSmart event at Texas World Speedway which left her in a critical condition.
She said she received a severe blow to the head and kidney injuries.

Ms Billiris, who once owned a white and pink honda, would regularly make posts on Motohouston.com, which is a discussion forum for Houston's local motorcycle riders.

On her Facebook page, she lists her college major as 'Communication Studies - Interpersonal'.

psuexv
12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
It doesn't say it was her nephew

psusnoop
12-06-2011, 09:51 AM

:dunno: confused

JBHuskers
12-06-2011, 10:11 AM

It was. These guys didn't report it, but it is the only article that had pictures.

steelerfan
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Poor fella. How does this child endure the memories of such abuse?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
12-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Poor fella. How does this child endure the memories of such abuse?

Yeah he will be tormented the rest of his life. Or that will sadly be the best sex he'll ever get for the rest of his life :D

bdoughty
12-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Did not want to create a new thread but we also have Bible Teacher of the Year 2011. (http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/super-page/grading-the-newest-sex-scandal-teacher-88/)

Louisiana – A Bible school teacher is facing up to five years in jail after being accused of having sex with a 13-year-old boy. Heather Daughdrill, 28, of Westlake, Louisiana, is alleged to have begun the affair with the teen after meeting him at a summer Bible school camp. She is alleged to have checked the boy out of school without parental permission and taken him to her home where they had sex. Investigators discovered several sexually explicit text messages that had been sent by Daughdrill to the boy… Daughdrill had met the teenager at a summer Bible school camp where she was one of the adult teachers.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/30/article-2068149-0F00696F00000578-889_468x518.jpg

Even some video footage, wish my teachers looked like this.

http://vimeo.com/10849377

steelerfan
12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah he will be tormented the rest of his life. Or that will sadly be the best sex he'll ever get for the rest of his life :D

I hope he was, at least, able to finish before his loving family broke up this horrid act of unspeakable abuse.

DariusLock
12-06-2011, 02:11 PM
hmmmmmm...

JBHuskers
12-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Hello bible teacher! Praise the lord!

SmoothPancakes
12-06-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm sure at least one of them was praising the lord multiple times during those sessions.

psusnoop
12-06-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm sure at least one of them was praising the lord multiple times during those sessions.

:+1: :D:D

Well said, well said

justwait
12-06-2011, 11:55 PM
I hope this doesnt get deleted, but this is the messed up thing about news stories. What they didnt add to the story is that the 15yo kid was on probation at the time this happened.. Can anyone guess what for? Ill give you a hint.... its called Sexual Assault. Yep. That adds a small perspective that you didnt see coming, doesnt it? He has been kicked out of normal school and alternative school (caught with his hand down a girls pants). Idk if you can search for records of underage kids, but thats what you would find if the news would have reported it like it is. Instead of trying to turn it into a damn Jerry springer episode..

steelerfan
12-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Are you close to the situation, justwait?

justwait
12-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Are you close to the situation, justwait?

You could say that.

JBHuskers
12-07-2011, 08:26 AM
That's another thing with all these cases...a 15 year old isn't really going to be scarred, it's apparant it's not his first rodeo.

justwait
12-07-2011, 08:43 AM
That's another thing with all these cases...a 15 year old isn't really going to be scarred, it's apparant it's not his first rodeo.

What they didn't add either is that she wasn't "caught by family". He was caught by her sisters boyfriend. At the time the girl had taken a sleeping pill, and had a drink to help her sleep. Kinda messed up that's not the part in question.. So now ur gonna tell me she raped him? Laughable...

SmoothPancakes
12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
What they didn't add either is that she wasn't "caught by family". He was caught by her sisters boyfriend. At the time the girl had taken a sleeping pill, and had a drink to help her sleep. Kinda messed up that's not the part in question.. So now ur gonna tell me she raped him? Laughable...

If that's the case, then why was she the one arrested and charged if she was knocked out from a sleeping pill and it was the kid who was essentially raping her? The version you're claiming is pretty much a complete and entire 180 from what is being reported in the story, and what the police are acting on, so you'll have to excuse me if I take your version with a grain of salt.

skipwondah33
12-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Figures this stuff never happened when I was 13 or 15...I would have been ready for it to happen too :D

JBHuskers
12-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Figures this stuff never happened when I was 13 or 15...I would have been ready for it to happen too :D

:+1: :nod:

justwait
12-07-2011, 10:09 AM
If that's the case, then why was she the one arrested and charged if she was knocked out from a sleeping pill and it was the kid who was essentially raping her? The version you're claiming is pretty much a complete and entire 180 from what is being reported in the story, and what the police are acting on, so you'll have to excuse me if I take your version with a grain of salt.

The family that caught him didn't call the cops(wish they did).. They called his family to come get him immediately. His dad was fed up with his crap and couldnt get ahold of his p.o. Cause thanksgiving. So they called it in(dont Remember exact details) That's where it gets tricky. She basically went to bed, all this happened, and she wakes up getting arrested. I'm not here to argue the details. I already know what the truth is. It just angers me that the news story didn't include any of the rape charges she is pressing against him, or any of the kids criminal history. It's easy to judge/bash when the media is completely 1 sided.

At the moment she is out, and he is in jail. They didn't bother to add that either. I'm sure if his parents really believed he was innocent they would have bailed him out. Don you think?

SmoothPancakes
12-07-2011, 03:30 PM
The family that caught him didn't call the cops(wish they did).. They called his family to come get him immediately. His dad was fed up with his crap and couldnt get ahold of his p.o. Cause thanksgiving. So they called it in(dont Remember exact details) That's where it gets tricky. She basically went to bed, all this happened, and she wakes up getting arrested. I'm not here to argue the details. I already know what the truth is. It just angers me that the news story didn't include any of the rape charges she is pressing against him, or any of the kids criminal history. It's easy to judge/bash when the media is completely 1 sided.

At the moment she is out, and he is in jail. They didn't bother to add that either. I'm sure if his parents really believed he was innocent they would have bailed him out. Don you think?

Alright, definitely haven't read about any of that anywhere. That was why I was sort of hesitant to just believe what you were saying last night, just because it was the complete opposite of what I had seen online, with nothing being reported or mentioned to back up any of what you had claimed. Now that you explained it all out in detail, I'm more believing of your version of events than I was after reading the short post you had briefly mentioned it in last night.