PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty - Casual form for a multi user online dynasty (play any game)

ram29jackson
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
unlees I miss you being able to do this somehow, I think you should be able to have an online dynasty to let all the users play any game you want without committing to one team.

leave it open so users can just go in and play a game they want for the active week or plan to play another user in one of those games and let the AI do all the recruiting and stuff.

The commish can change ratings and stuff or what ever is needed, But there should be a setting to let you play any game you want because you like that team or that match up or want to try a play book once etc.

that way, you can have just 3 or 4 guys but have a full dynasty experience without a major commitment. I think it would be fun more so that way. It makes sense for people who want an online head to head experience at times but still just enjoy the game and dont want to commit to getting a game in before a deadline or others get upset for waiting etc

ram29jackson
12-09-2011, 01:12 PM
LOL..well, it makes sense to me ..seriously, this should be an option in my opinion

martywebb
12-10-2011, 10:21 AM
I kind of like this idea. Use a random number generator, to figure out which team you're going to play with each week too. Just to make it so you've got to adapt every time.

ram29jackson
12-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I kind of like this idea. Use a random number generator, to figure out which team you're going to play with each week too. Just to make it so you've got to adapt every time.

I honestly dont understand what you mean ?

martywebb
12-10-2011, 11:05 PM
a random number generator, or a name out of a hat, to decide who'd you play with that week. So let's say I draw 102, so I play as the 102nd ranked team, Akron. the next week, maybe 12. So you'd have to play with a different team, as you go, and adapt to their type of offense and level of players. Does that clear it up at all?

ram29jackson
12-11-2011, 01:14 AM
a random number generator, or a name out of a hat, to decide who'd you play with that week. So let's say I draw 102, so I play as the 102nd ranked team, Akron. the next week, maybe 12. So you'd have to play with a different team, as you go, and adapt to their type of offense and level of players. Does that clear it up at all?

OK, but I wouldnt want/ need that..this is about being able to choose the game I want when I want and letting the AI handle recruiting etc..if i want to be USC the week they play ND and have someone on my friends list be ND.thats what I would want to do... Like in the years when you could put a check in a check box so the AI would not auto-complete it