PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

bdoughty
11-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Stay safe and enjoy the Turkey.

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2011, 08:03 PM
No turkey for me. Working all day. Even in radio we don't get a break.

morsdraconis
11-23-2011, 08:08 PM
No turkey for me. Working all day. Even in radio we don't get a break.

That sucks man. I only gotta work 6 hours, but, after that, I'm free for some turkey consumption.

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2011, 08:10 PM
That sucks man. I only gotta work 6 hours, but, after that, I'm free for some turkey consumption.

Yeah, I gotta drag my ass out of bed at 3am to do the morning show on one of our stations that goes from 5-9am, along with other stuff that I have to work on and get done before Friday, which means sitting in the office most of tomorrow.

morsdraconis
11-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I gotta drag my ass out of bed at 3am to do the morning show on one of our stations that goes from 5-9am, along with other stuff that I have to work on and get done before Friday, which means sitting in the office most of tomorrow.

:(

That sucks man. If I lived closer (ya know, not 6-7 hours away) I'd bring ya some turkey. :)

steelerfan
11-23-2011, 08:52 PM

That sucks man. If I lived closer (ya know, not 6-7 hours away) I'd bring ya some turkey. :)

Mors' account has been hacked. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

morsdraconis
11-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Mors' account has been hacked. ;)

Nah, he's my brother in hate of most things. Just like your my brother in hate of most other things. ;)

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2011, 09:32 PM

Yeah, in fact, don't even get a single day off this week. Was up at 5am on Monday, yesterday, and today for work. Have to be up at 3am in the morning to do a morning show. Up at 3am to do a live drive that we do from 4-8:30am on Black Friday to collect donations from all the dumbasses that go out and deal with that shopping at 5am on Black Friday crap, have live drives all day Friday, and then HS basketball that night. Then I'm up again at 3am on Saturday morning for my normal morning show on Saturday mornings. So for it being a shortened workweek due to the holiday, and it being a holiday weekend, not a single day off this week, and not a single day of sleeping in later than 5am.

It's a bit sad when I consider 5am to be sleeping in. :D

morsdraconis
11-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Jesus man. That is some seriously tough work. I had a job where I was getting up at 4am occasionally, and it was not very fun. I couldn't imagine having to always do that or worse.

steelerfan
11-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Nah, he's my brother in hate of most things. Just like your my brother in hate of most other things. ;)

Lol. Gotcha. :nod:

psusnoop
11-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.

That is brutal Smooth.

NatureBoy
11-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My Wife and I both have the flu so we are having to postpone our dinner until next week.

psusnoop
11-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My Wife and I both have the flu so we are having to postpone our dinner until next week.

Brutal, hope you guys feel better soon. Tough being sick over the Holidays.

Deuce
11-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Happy thanksgiving you bunch of angry fuckers! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothingface
11-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving. About ummmmmmm.....4 1/2 hours till grub.

NatureBoy
11-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Brutal, hope you guys feel better soon. Tough being sick over the Holidays. Thanks. Yeah , it really sucks. My Wife was going to cook a big meal and I was going to bring my Mom over as well. It beats last Thanksgiving's sickness, the pukes and shits. Of all days in the year, Thanksgiving Day is the very worst day to have a stomach bug. We hope one year we can have a sick free holiday.

bdoughty
11-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks. Yeah , it really sucks. My Wife was going to cook a big meal and I was going to bring my Mom over as well. It beats last Thanksgiving's sickness, the pukes and shits. Of all days in the year, Thanksgiving Day is the very worst day to have a stomach bug. We hope one year we can have a sick free holiday.

Sorry to hear that. One day I hope to have a poodle free Thanksgiving. My parents go to visit my sisters in Dallas and they leave their 5 standard poodles with me to watch over. Turkey sandwiches and lots of barking.

JeffHCross
11-24-2011, 04:29 PM
not a single day off this week, and not a single day of sleeping in later than 5am.And, by virtue of working in radio ... shit pay.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

SmoothPancakes
11-24-2011, 05:07 PM
And, by virtue of working in radio ... shit pay.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

That too! :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy it, enjoy your time with family and friends, and stay safe!

SmoothPancakes
11-25-2011, 12:37 AM
This episode will never get old. The WKRP Turkey Drop (http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafYtDe.html).