PDA

View Full Version : The Pro Sports Debate Thread

JBHuskers
10-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Come up with a topic and debate. :easy:

First one:

So do you think the new rookie salary cap in the NFL has prevented another JaMarcus Russell from happening? 1-for-1 so far with Cam.

morsdraconis
10-27-2011, 01:48 PM
A JaMarcus Russell as in a guy getting drafted first and bombing horribly and costing his franchise millions of dollars? Yes.

In a guy getting drafted high and bombing horribly but not costing his franchise millions of dollars? No.

psusnoop
10-28-2011, 08:49 AM
I've got an interesting question open for debate. Can Theo turn the cubs organization around?

I don't think he'll be able to. While a good hire the mountain is just to steep and I can't see this happening as fast as the cubs fans want it to happen.

JBHuskers
11-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Will Indy finally get that elusive first win of the season at home vs. Jacksonville?

psuexv
11-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Will Indy finally get that elusive first win of the season at home vs. Jacksonville?

Nope... they're turrible.

psuexv
11-14-2011, 09:12 AM
I've got an interesting question open for debate. Can Theo turn the cubs organization around?

I don't think he'll be able to. While a good hire the mountain is just to steep and I can't see this happening as fast as the cubs fans want it to happen.

Agreed. I think if he's given the adequate amount of time he can do it, but I don't think they will give him the time. Kind of like any HC going to Notre Dame. Nobody will ever turn that program around because they won't be given enough time to do so.

JBHuskers
11-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Nope... they're turrible.

It doesn't count when you speak after the fact :fp:

psuexv
11-14-2011, 09:20 AM
It doesn't count when you speak after the fact :fp:

When I meant to speak after the fact it does. Just bringing it out that they lost :nod:

steelerfan
11-14-2011, 09:28 AM
This thread is doomed to be merged with The Nothing Thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk