PDA

View Full Version : Playstation College Football League (OD)

mattsatx
10-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey fellas,

I run a OD for the ps3 and if anyone is interested in joining head over here (http://leagueden.com) for all the rules. Just look for the PSCF. I can tell you right now we are in season 1, week 9. We usually advance on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but sometimes the advancement is early or a little bit later. If anyone has any questions, just drop me a pm here and I will get back with you.

Thanks guys,
Matt

gigemaggs99
10-20-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm interested in playing but see there is a fee.

Then I saw your post:

"The week is open fellas. Props to texasgmr, houdini619, USF for playing their games. Another horrible showing from the others. Advance details below.

Week 10
Due: Sunday 10.23 @ 6 PM CT

Good luck to you three as I know you guys are the only one's that will play."

Does this mean if I pay and show up to play, there isn't much activity?

Just kinda want to know what I'm signing up for.

Thank you sir.

mattsatx
10-20-2011, 03:08 PM
There is activity, there are guys on there that paid but don't play. It's not on me it's on them for paying the money and not playing. The money goes straight to the website so the admin can something for the winner of each league for each season and also for the site. We are halfway through the season so your season 1 fee will be waived, but you will, just like all of us, have to pay for the next coming seasons. I'm trying to get more people in that will be active. So if you or know anyone that wants to hop on and get us going again, your more than welcome.