PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Question

DariusLock
10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
I keep playing people online and I'll be winning and get a connection lost to opponent quit and count game or quit and don't count. I select quit and count and it doesn't count it. Is there some kind of glitch or something they are still able to do to disconnect? Any way to stop this?

gigemaggs99
10-18-2011, 06:42 PM
I keep playing people online and I'll be winning and get a connection lost to opponent quit and count game or quit and don't count. I select quit and count and it doesn't count it. Is there some kind of glitch or something they are still able to do to disconnect? Any way to stop this?

LOL yes quit playing in the lobby. LOL.

I feel your pain, I play sim style, I will be winning and with less than 1 min to go in the 4th quarter they will quit. Or if you are up by a lot in the 1st half they will quit, if you are winning, they will quit.

I don't have a good record at all from playing online in the lobby BUT I do have a 0% DNF. ;)

DariusLock
10-18-2011, 06:59 PM
My brother has been playing on my seperate account, it's funny he has been down by 20 at times and I come in and just shut the other teams O down and take over and bring him back and they quit and I don't get jack. I wish I knew how to counter this bs...there is no point in online play if they can get away with quitting that easy.

Tako 715
10-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I just started playing online. Ranked Quick Match. First two games, got down early, came back and got up by 2 TD's in the second half and both times they disconnected/quit. One counted towards my record the other didn't. Whatever.