PDA

View Full Version : Reasonable request for NCAA Football 13: Conference schedule locale rotation

GatorBait06NC
10-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I have only one gripe left in NCAA 12. Other than that, im actually enjoying the game so far. One of the best in the series IMO.

In next year's game can we PLEASE! change the location of conference games. Im not asking to change the game or the opponent, just the location. This way people arent stuck with absurd flaw of playing teams at home or away in consecutive seasons.

3rd year of dynasty with Florida, playad @ Kentucky all 3 seasons and HOME vs Vanderbilt all 3 seasons. Now playing LSU at HOME for 2 straight seasons. 3rd year I have 8 home games and 4 road.

Its rediculous. I dont think its too much to ask and can easily be done. I understand why the opponents are locked him, but the location should be changable.

Major thing is that it affects recruiting which isnt all that great as it is.

Jayrah
10-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Why isn't this in the request thread?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

keyser soze
10-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Why isn't this in the request thread?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Is this an honest question or are you asking that he post this in the request thread? Because if you are requesting that he post this in the request thread then you are likely posting in the wrong thread yourself..... see what I did there?

bdoughty
10-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Is this an honest question or are you asking that he post this in the request thread? Because if you are requesting that he post this in the request thread then you are likely posting in the wrong thread yourself..... see what I did there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

cdj
10-09-2011, 09:00 PM
I thought this was in the game (or supposed to be, at least).

Is the SEC the only conference you see this with? Did you happen to use the Custom Conferences feature?

bdoughty
10-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I thought this was in the game (or supposed to be, at least).

Is the SEC the only conference you see this with? Did you happen to use the Custom Conferences feature?

You can only change the location of a Conference Championship. Conference games are locked, in regards to the location of the game. You can do anything you want with non-conference games. I agree with the OP as the schedules do get screwy in regards to home/away.

cdj
10-09-2011, 09:25 PM
You can only change the location of a Conference Championship. Conference games are locked, in regards to the location of the game.

Right. I was just asking to see if they added teams to the conference. My question wasn't very clear.

oweb26
10-10-2011, 05:47 AM
I play in the SEC every year and I havent noticed a problem with the conference game rotations. I could be wrong but I think I always get my rotation.