PDA

View Full Version : Teambuilder slots for 2011

HawkFan
06-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Does anyone out there know if you will get 12 free teambuilder slots just by buying the game like you did last year? Or are we going to be forced to buy all of our slots this year?

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I haven't heard anything about the slots for this year. Though whichever it will be, at least for me, won't be a big deal. I only used like two or three slots last year, and in the end didn't really care about using created teams, so whether it's 12 free or not, at least to me, probably won't be a big deal again to me.

Solidice
06-27-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm fairly certain when they announced the EA Online Pass thing that Teambuilder was listed as part of that for NCAA 11 and that it would have 12 slots. so when you buy the game, you'll get a code to activate the Online Pass and have 12 slots for Teambuilder teams as well as an ability to play head-to-head with teambuilder teams online.

Jayrah
06-27-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm fairly certain when they announced the EA Online Pass thing that Teambuilder was listed as part of that for NCAA 11 and that it would have 12 slots. so when you buy the game, you'll get a code to activate the Online Pass and have 12 slots for Teambuilder teams as well as an ability to play head-to-head with teambuilder teams online.

That's correct.

HawkFan
06-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Awesome, so now the only question is what teams to make.

BPHusker
06-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Too bad they don't allow you to carryover your slots from NCAA10, especially the free ones from Gamestop.

steelerfan
06-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Too bad they don't allow you to carryover your slots from NCAA10, especially the free ones from Gamestop.

I think that would be a nice little perk for buying the game every year. They could make your slots carry over as long as you purchased each version consecutively. So if you bought 10 and 12 the slots from 10 wouldn't carry over and you'd only have 12 slots on 12. But if you bought 10, 11 and 12, you'd have 36 slots on 12 (12 from each consecutive year of purchase).

JeffHCross
06-30-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm actually disappointed we're not keeping our TB slots from NCAA 10. Not so much for me, because I know I'm not going to use that many ... but for anyone that purchased the 120 slots DLC, or for anybody hoping to run a Teambuilder Online Dynasty (12 teams will take up the 12 slots, which means in order to start an OD, they'd have to delete any non-dynasty teams they've downloaded).

gschwendt
06-30-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm actually disappointed we're not keeping our TB slots from NCAA 10. Not so much for me, because I know I'm not going to use that many ... but for anyone that purchased the 120 slots DLC, or for anybody hoping to run a Teambuilder Online Dynasty (12 teams will take up the 12 slots, which means in order to start an OD, they'd have to delete any non-dynasty teams they've downloaded).
Yeah, but in the OD instance, you can download them, start the OD, then delete them and re-download your teams.

JeffHCross
06-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, it's possible. But that'd be a PITA if you had to do it multiple times for any reason.

Especially based on the rather disappointing TB search capabilities last year.