PDA

View Full Version : New issue: Overtime possession glitch

Coach Kernzy
09-24-2011, 09:56 AM
In an OD the A+ rated Sooners come into my B+ rated Red Raiders' house and I'm the DC so I'm just playing the defensive snaps and simming the offensive snaps all game until overtime when I start to watch my offensive snaps as well. So here's what happened.

At the end of the first OT the Sooners scored to tie the game, then they get the ball again like it's supposed to be and come away with a FG this time. After i watch the FG make they go back on offense, I'm saying WTF? Knowing this is wrong and nothing I can do about it I pick a defense and the Sooners run 1 play and then FINAL, game over. So I got screwed out of my offensive possession in the 2nd OT.

Anyone seen this before?

souljahbill
09-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Wow!

That's all that can be said. I'm upset for you and wouldn't blame you if you replayed the game. That's not right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdj
09-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Has anyone else run into this?

I'll have to look at the dynasty site, but I thought I had a 2OT (maybe more) game post-patch #1 that worked correctly. I wonder if it was a fluke or if certain criteria are necessary to trigger it.

I agree with souljahbill. I'd replay that one as well.

psusnoop
09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Didn't that happen in 11 or 10? I can't remember but I remember I ran into it once.

I have not in 12 though I have only had 1 OT game and I was offense first and scored then held on D. This was after patch #1 but before #2.

roccogator
09-26-2011, 11:05 AM
I have seen this happen in every multiple overtime game that I have played prior to Patch #2. Have not played any overtime games after the second patch.

If you lose the coin toss and the CPU picks defense you are screwed if it goes past the first overtime.

BigDmo
09-26-2011, 11:53 AM
My worst OT glitch was when they did one of those obviously wrong calls that are supposed to be reviewed. However since it was OT and my guy fumbled on our possession in which we were down, the game was called and I got screwed out of getting the ball back to finish my drive.