PDA

View Full Version : Need a league

Rob Wells
09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
I would love to play in an online league that is serious about playing. I love to play everyday and I'm loyal and trustworthy. My favorite team to be is the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. If there are any leagues that need players let me know. Thank you, ROB

NDirish8305
09-07-2011, 11:36 AM
i have a sec vs acc if interested w/ a league site....also long term with loyal gamers...if interested hit me on my GT-NDirish8305

hawkeyeguy
09-08-2011, 12:20 PM
LMAO, be careful though Rob, NDIrish will join, act all excited and then disappear, he's a real standup guy. *yawn*

NDirish8305
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
actually i left becuz it went a week with no play "yawn" and i was the one finding the players for the dyn when i wasnt the commish and also help setting the forums on the site to show interest to the dudes that was in the dyn. therfore i left and i believe six of the guys left with me and we created our own dynasty an bout to enter 3rd year with no problem and i informed the group when i left. so its no excitement to a dynasty thats goin nowhere...........and it's funny i still get messages to join yall dyn lol

hawkeyeguy
09-08-2011, 04:52 PM
You get forum messages because you are a member, try again. You found us two guys (who left, not 6) and since I've taken over as commish we've advanced every three days with no trouble. Try getting your facts straight

DariusLock
09-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Wow, this thread is awesome haha.

Rob Wells
09-08-2011, 08:52 PM
I would love to play, but I'm PS3 and you guys are XBOX. That really stinks. I hope someone has an opening in a PS3 league. I would really love it. Thanks guys

gschwendt
09-08-2011, 09:28 PM
I would love to play, but I'm PS3 and you guys are XBOX. That really stinks. I hope someone has an opening in a PS3 league. I would really love it. Thanks guys

I sent you a pm.