PDA

View Full Version : Madden 12 online impressions

ram29jackson
09-07-2011, 04:33 AM
I dont know man....game is really laggy right now.

I beat 3 randoms using packers..one got booted for excessive grieving ?

but I lost a communty game using rams against a guy using Bengals..but they have it se on normal speed..? I couldnt do anything in that game. What is the online setting ? is it slow ?

there just seems to be less time to get a pass off in madden than ncaa and it seems totake forever waiting for a receiver to get open.

i must be in the middle LOL because i beat randoms who dont play an even game but couldnt beat a straight player at normal speed. I'm no football expert, just try to do balanced things and run some of the time....

I OU a Beatn
09-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Lag is one thing that I didn't experience. It's based on P2P, so make sure you NAT is type 1 or 2. If it's 3, it's probably going to lag. I've had lag in maybe 2 games out of the 30 I've played, compared to NCAA where there is always a noticeable slow down.

Online setting for speed is default to normal.

ram29jackson
09-07-2011, 03:21 PM
what and where is my NAT ?

Rudy
09-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Go to your online settings on your PS3 and check what they are. It's there somewhere.

ram29jackson
09-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Go to your online settings on your PS3 and check what they are. It's there somewhere.

:D its there somewhere j/k

Rudy
09-07-2011, 04:24 PM
:D its there somewhere j/k

Sorry I can't be more helpful lol. I know it's easy to see if you go through a custom internet connection install. If you go through those steps or simply hit the "check internet connection/test" it shows up there too I think.

ram29jackson
09-07-2011, 04:35 PM
well, it says I got a type 2..so, thats a good thing than, right ?

Rudy
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Yes although IOU would no best.

I OU a Beatn
09-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Yes, NAT 2 just means you're going through a router, but that's fine. NAT 1 means you're going straight from the modem to your PS3. NAT 3 is bad. But if you have NAT 2, are you connecting your PS3 to your router through an ethernet cable or is it wireless?

ram29jackson
09-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Yes, NAT 2 just means you're going through a router, but that's fine. NAT 1 means you're going straight from the modem to your PS3. NAT 3 is bad. But if you have NAT 2, are you connecting your PS3 to your router through an ethernet cable or is it wireless?

cable

ram29jackson
09-12-2011, 04:57 AM
there appears to be some problem..that when a user defender..like a safety or corner on the outside crosses the line of scrimmage and just stays there a bit..a penalty is called against the defense but the offense gets penalized,,some guy did it to me 3 times in a madden ultimate team head to head game.

ram29jackson
09-12-2011, 05:05 AM
I beat the guy in that game though .. I have a few gold pack guys and freeman at QB but my team is only a 74 OVR..this guy paid money, because he had Vick, Sanders, Rice and maybe a few others and his team was an 84 OVR.

but he ran the same run play to the right, and a couple of pass plays I guess...he never did run up field with Vick though..never punted either..bur of course would lucky with the big gain every once in a while...I sacked him in the endzone and he fumbled, I got a TD... did 2, two point conversions to stay 3 -4 ahead late in game... i just plodded my way down field a few yards at a time..and evntually, straight play won LOL..all I got was over a 1000 tokens for beating the allstar team LOL

ram29jackson
09-17-2011, 05:29 AM
LOL heres an online impression..looks like EA may have a playbook problem as well... and declining a penalty has a backwards effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DG9S7D4-OY

tdc02
09-17-2011, 03:15 PM
That same thing in NCAA cpb. They need to fixed that mess

BCEagles
09-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Has anybody else noticed the invisible defender glitch. I was playing an online ultimate team game and my outside linebacker, who was invisible at the time made a pick 6 to put me up by 21. The guy i was playing quit right after that.

ram29jackson
09-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Has anybody else noticed the invisible defender glitch. I was playing an online ultimate team game and my outside linebacker, who was invisible at the time made a pick 6 to put me up by 21. The guy i was playing quit right after that.

its just a problem where a player is duplicated but not visible/ to guys for the same position with the same name but the second one doesnt appear..at least i have obly seen it in ultimate team...and when you look at roster/line up, the invisible players name is there but his picture isnt LOL...the guy you played didnt quit because of your invisible player, he quit because he is a quiter anyway LOL