PDA

View Full Version : What's up with EA's servers?

Coach Kernzy
09-01-2011, 08:40 AM
I've had several games in my OD getting Transfer failed lately and it's really killing the enthusiasm and momentum of the OD.
I've been having all kinds of issues getting on the OD website as well.
Can anyone here find out out the hell is going on over there?
Should we all just quit playing this damn game online until they get their shit together and fix these issues or just continue to :bang:?

Pig Bomb
09-01-2011, 08:54 AM
ya it's pretty crazy... i assume they are getting ready to launch the new online dynasty stuff but who knows?

Coach Kernzy
09-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Well it sure would be nice if they'd let us know what the hell is going on so we can plan or work around accordingly.

oweb26
09-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Yeah my dynasty is pretty much on snail mode right now, we are all burnt out on fighting these issues, so we play whenever, we normally do something like a season a week or so, its more like a season every two weeks or longer. Its kinda sad because with all the titles coming out later this year my OD will mroe than likely be on hold until January.

Coach Kernzy
09-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Is no one else having these issues?
Or does everyone just not care at this point?

If there are any of the admins here that have a line to anyone at EA that could tell us something that would be greatly beneficial. Because trying to deal with EA customer service either online or on the phone is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS.

gschwendt
09-01-2011, 09:43 AM
We really don't know anything more than you guys.

That said, I'm under the assumption that part of the reason that patch #2 was delayed was to fix this specific "Transfer Failed" issue. The timing of when it cropped up as a major issue and when the patch was being worked on seems to fit.

Coach Kernzy
09-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I'd love to believe that they could get this fixed in this next patch but I just have little to no faith right now in EA.
They have completely blown up my TGT Coach Mode OD with guys leaving because of piss poor AI, Transfer Failed garbage and all the standard stuff.
I love this game and it could be great but the online features are simply worthless at this point and I can only hope that maybe, just maybe EA does something right by all of us and this patch #2 will fix most of the issues.

hawkeyeguy
09-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Nice to see the EA Servers down today..............still

keyser soze
09-01-2011, 05:06 PM
the server was up for a tad bit, enough for my buddy to START his game but not long enough to finish it and log it! LOL... what the heck is going on? is there a site where they post how long they will be down for? I want to play my game NOW!!!!

hawkeyeguy
09-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Any chance (fingers crossed) this has to do with the patch?

keyser soze
09-01-2011, 05:26 PM
i don't know but I am officially not happy. i had this evening set aside to play my OD games... no family responsibilities to deal with... and now I am powned!

Lord Marshall X
09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
I'd love to believe that they could get this fixed in this next patch but I just have little to no faith right now in EA.
They have completely blown up my TGT Coach Mode OD with guys leaving because of piss poor AI, Transfer Failed garbage and all the standard stuff.
I love this game and it could be great but the online features are simply worthless at this point and I can only hope that maybe, just maybe EA does something right by all of us and this patch #2 will fix most of the issues.

I totally understand. Our dynasty that had been running with 9-12 people 30 seasons per NCAA dissolved last year because you couldn't run zone. This year we can't keep people bc the game is FULL of bugs and glitches. Its incredibly frustrating. What's infuriating is that they flaunt their great ratings on the website when this game is a disgrace in terms of polish.

hawkeyeguy
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Lmao, I think you mean pwned

Pig Bomb
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
my xbox live has been booting me and there was an xbox live service alert earlier today... now i can't get on at all

cdj
09-01-2011, 07:24 PM
EA is looking into it.

Is this only a 360 issue? I've been reading that both Madden & NCAA gamers have had issues online in the last 24 hours, but I think most (all?) have been on the 360 side.

Last night I played an OD game with no issues (PS3).

keyser soze
09-01-2011, 07:28 PM
i m 360.... this blows

Lord Marshall X
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
They are taking old games off of the servers. Like 100 of them.

Coach Kernzy
09-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Yep 360 servers have all kinds of issues.

JBHuskers
09-01-2011, 11:25 PM
I played my 360 TGT OD game and advanced just fine tonight.

keyser soze
09-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Server is back up for me this morning with no patchy-patch....