PDA

View Full Version : My situation

BCEagles
08-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Hey i'm a little short on cash right cause i just lost my job so if anyone downloads madden 12 with ea sports season ticket would you please let me
log onto your account so i can download it on my ps3. I will give my psn so that you know im not scamming. I have castle crashers a bunch of rock band songs and outland that you can download onto your ps3 as well. Thank You.

SmoothPancakes
08-29-2011, 03:35 PM
:fp:

BCEagles
08-29-2011, 03:38 PM
smooth pancakes, i have know way to buy it, i know its a little embarassing posting this online.

SmoothPancakes
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Just for the record, you do know that tomorrow at 6am ET I believe it is, the season ticket version of Madden is deactivated and can't be played anymore after that. You have to buy the physical game from there on out to play Madden, right?

JBHuskers
Sorry man, but I highly doubt anyone is going to entrust someone who's made 10 posts ever on this site with their PSN account information, and I would encourge people not to do so either.

I OU a Beatn
There's no point. The download expires tomorrow at 6AM and everyone has to buy the actual disc if they want to play it.

cdj
08-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Unlike general PSN games, I think Season Ticket is set up to not allow sharing. It's basically an app you download and from there you buy the Season Ticket and then download game.

BCEagles
08-29-2011, 03:44 PM
There's no point. The download expires tomorrow at 6AM and everyone has to buy the actual disc if they want to play it.
wtf i didn't know they were doing that. Now i feel like an idiot. i thought once you had season ticket you had to buy the full game then it would stay on your ps3. I guess I'm just gonna wait till i find a job to buy madden, i still don't know y i bother i do this every year and madden always dissapoints.