PDA

View Full Version : Will not let me play my BC-VT game (Fix in patch)

DariusLock
08-27-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm Boston College in my offline CC. It's 2016 and I'm suppose to be playing #4VT but everytime I accept playbook it goes to Mizzou vs. OSU with me in spectator mode. Anyone seen anything like this?

gschwendt
08-27-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm Boston College in my offline CC. It's 2016 and I'm suppose to be playing #4VT but everytime I accept playbook it goes to Mizzou vs. OSU with me in spectator mode. Anyone seen anything like this?Yeah... it's a known bug that has to do with the BC vs VT matchup. It's supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch:

Fixed an issue with the schedule that prevented entering the Virginia Tech vs. Boston College game (fixed for both Dynasty and RTG).I think for now the only options are to either wait for the patch or sim past that game.

DariusLock
08-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah... it's a known bug that has to do with the BC vs VT matchup. It's supposed to be fixed in the upcoming patch:
I think for now the only options are to either wait for the patch or sim past that game.

Oh my goodness, so that basically gives me no chance to ever beat em lol.

DariusLock
08-27-2011, 06:19 PM
I did help Arky St win their first bowl game haha, this is my first year away and at BC...I miss my boys.