PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Basketball 2010 Roster issue?

football nut
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Hey Guys,

I just picked up NCAA Basketball 2010 for PS3 a few days ago. When I tried to get on the EA Locker to get a roster I discovered that it is no longer in service for this game. So after a little searching I found a roster file on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-ncaa-basketball-rosters/463841-ncaa-bball-10-11-rosters-ps3.html (It is about have way down on the first page, then I followed the instructions and even the ones on 4 post number 32). It is a 2010-2011 season roster for the PS3, so I followed one set of directions to which I had no luck. I got a message saying that I was trying to load a file that did not match my profile. So I deleted the profile (oh well, I can just make a new one) and still no luck.

So after that I tried the second way which was to make a dummy file (basically start the game with all the saves - including the profile deleted and turn off auto save) then save the default roster. Then download the roster that was posted and after opening the file, then copy and paste it...... Well that didn't work.

I have tried every way I can think of and had someone else try to help but now I am out of ideas.

Has anyone had one of these rosters that knows a way around the profile lock that actually knows that it works?

Thanks.

football nut
08-26-2011, 08:52 AM
never mind figured it out.

cdj
08-26-2011, 12:02 PM
What was the problem? How did you fix it?

football nut
08-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Since EA sports no longer has the ea locker for this game there is no way to get a roster the easy way. They have some kind of thing in the game that if you try to load someones roster save it prevents you from doing so.

So what you do is create a default roster save onto a flash drive and then open the roster download and the one you have on the flash drive (just keep clicking on it until you have opened it and you see 4 files (icon, two saves - the bottom save should be a SYS-Data save). Then you copy the SYS-Data save over to the other SYS-Data save and then it will ask you to copy and paste and once you do you have the updated roster save for the game.

EDIT:
The same thing is going to happen if can't get on EA Locker for this years game.

bdoughty
08-26-2011, 02:57 PM
http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

The reason you can't download rosters is they shutdown the server for NCAA Basketball 10 on August 11.

EDIT:
The same thing is going to happen if can't get on EA Locker for this years game.

What game game are you referring to?

football nut
08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

The reason you can't download rosters is they shutdown the server for NCAA Basketball 10 on August 11.

What game game are you referring to?

I know that they shut down the EA Locker. What I am talking about is that you can't get a game save roster system to system - without a little work.

As far as the other I was referring to this years NCAA Football. (meaning if someone couldn't get online they could follow the instructions above and get the roster).

tain93
11-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Can you tell me exactly what to do to get the updated rosters idk where to get the updated rosters from do I go to a website and get them bcuz I'm trying and I dnt knw were to go I tried to do wat yu did bt I must b doin something wrong whn I plug up my flashdrive to my ps3 do I go to gaming utility and load bcuz when I do tht it says no file is on there plz help