PDA

View Full Version : Xbox question for you vets.

hawkeyeguy
08-17-2011, 11:24 AM
I've had my Xbox 360 for around 6 months or so and couldn't figure out in NCAA 11 so I'm hoping somebody can help me for NCAA 12. How do I save photos/videos from online dynasty games to share in our online dynasty forum? I've been all over the forums and never really found a decent way of explaining how to do it. Thanks in advance.

cdj
08-17-2011, 06:40 PM
First, at the end of each game go to View & Create Highlights. On the plays you want either save the video with the angle of your choice or take the pic of your choice.

Exiting the game, these will automatically upload to dynasty.ea.com.

If you want these available on EASPORTS.com for easy downloading, in the Dynasty Hub go to My Highlights. (You may have to select Online Dynasty here.) Then select the pics/videos you want to upload. These will now appear in your Player Hub on EASPORTS.com. From here you can download the pics and videos to share via an image hosting site or YouTube.

hawkeyeguy
08-17-2011, 09:07 PM
That's the thing though, I go to view highlights after the game and nothing is there. I gotta be doing something wrong

cdj
08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Away from the console I forget the exact verbage, but instead of going to Manage/View Highlights click on the other option. That should bring up a list of every play in the game. Provided it was played or watched (and not Super Simmed) you can get a video or photo highlight.

hawkeyeguy
08-18-2011, 07:18 AM
I've got an online user vs user game tonight, I'll give it a try