PDA

View Full Version : gschwendt's NCAA12 Highlight Videos

gschwendt
08-13-2011, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVDvSw-LKg

Sun Belt Conference Online League (SBCOL)
Season 1 Week 7
UL Monroe at Arkansas State
crazemac26 vs gschwendt

Music:
Pelican - Spaceship Broken - Parts Needed
Pelican - Bliss in Concrete

I OU a Beatn
08-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Nice win. Your offense seemed to be really clicking.

ram29jackson
08-13-2011, 03:45 PM
:) well, Gschwendt..you can at least say thank you ram29jackson for the appreciation

gschwendt
08-14-2011, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVOznqp-qh0

Powerhouse Online Dynasty
Season 1 Week 8
Iowa State at Minnesota
gschwendt vs Escobar

Music:
Pelican -05- Dead Between The Walls
Pelican -07- Far From Fields

gschwendt
08-19-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsihyyULhOA

Season 1 Week 9
Florida International at Arkansas State
fsuprime vs gschwendt

music:
The Fall of Troy - Panic Attack (instrumental)
AC/DC - Thunderstruck (instrumental)

ram29jackson
08-19-2011, 12:28 AM
this is like a long running series I enjoy watching ! Gschwendt and his football vids !

ram29jackson
08-19-2011, 12:38 AM
I cant believe-so to speak- 3 or 4 of the passes you got away with in the first half within close coverage....next time, find an excuse to use "Jail break" LOL

gschwendt
09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gnUaK08D0
SBCOL Online Dynasty
Season 2 Week 3
Arkansas State at San Jose State
gschwendt vs psusnoop

Music:
A Perfect Circle - Judith (instrumental)
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell (Instrumental)

psusnoop
09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Man that mental lapse at the end of the 2nd still bothers me grrrrrr.

ram29jackson
09-30-2011, 05:07 AM
Man that mental lapse at the end of the 2nd still bothers me grrrrrr.

looks like the whole game should bother you J/K

psusnoop
10-03-2011, 12:43 PM
looks like the whole game should bother you J/K

It just kind of snowballed after I threw those 2 silly picks when I shouldn't have been throwing the ball. After that playing catchup is not something I'm good at at all. Throwing the rock for me is always an adventure.

gschwendt
12-13-2011, 08:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rddCZcr4M7A

SBCOL Online Dynasty
Season 3 Week 3
Arkansas State at Kansas
gschwendt vs Hairy Dawg

Music:
Animals as Leaders - Thoroughly at Home
Animals as Leaders - Inamorata

psusnoop
12-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Nice game guys, well played.

ram29jackson
12-13-2011, 11:25 PM
side note- the Jayhawks blue helmets are great to look at in this game.

I wish the sheen/color/ metalic texture of the pre made teams in the game, translated to created teams helmets.

..at the half, it sounded like the announcer said Utah State, not Arkansas State...?

ram29jackson
12-14-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm sure you do this in a more specific way..but i was wondering, can you connect a flash drive to a ps3 to record games ? if so, how ?

gschwendt
12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm sure you do this in a more specific way..but i was wondering, can you connect a flash drive to a ps3 to record games ? if so, how ?No... you can't do it that way. You have to have special hardware for capturing video.

gigemaggs99
12-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks for posting these, it's nice to watch some good games. Do you have Ark St. ranked yet?

gschwendt
01-04-2012, 08:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4g3G-UNII

The Gaming Tailgate PS3 Online Dynasty
Season 3 Week 2
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders vs Syracuse Orange
Escobar vs gschwendt

Music:
Megadeth - Peace Sells
Animals as Leaders - Weightless

texacotea
01-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Big risk to throw that post corner with as little time as you had. Also 45 is a beast and dont like to be tackled by the first guy.

Does your punter double as your TE?

gschwendt
01-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Big risk to throw that post corner with as little time as you had. Also 45 is a beast and dont like to be tackled by the first guy.

Does your punter double as your TE?
Yeah... though since he was in Cover 3 Quarters defense the entire time, I knew I didn't have much of a prayer to throw it over the top. I had little expectation of completing it and I didn't think I could do it with time left but if you watch the FG try after, the second ticks off as soon as the ball is snapped telling me it was probably only 1/4 of a second or so.

But yeah, Smith (#45) is a beast... I'm the DC so I don't get to used him often but the starter is technically better (faster, much higher OVR) but he was injured. I prefer the type of back to Smith than the starter (Gulley)... 87 SPD is right in my perfect range of speed and then the ability to at least fall forward on the first hit are ideal for my Two-back running game. Shame that Smith is a senior but I have a FB I moved over to HB that is redshirting that should do wonders for me.

He's not a TE or anything, though he is 6'4 214lbs. I just never use 80's jerseys for my WRs except my scrubs so there's always left-over numbers there and I just put them on my kicker and punter.

sl8b
01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
this is like a long running series I enjoy watching ! Gschwendt and his football vids !

Agreed! I just hope it never gets cancelled:)

gschwendt
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_TyknnFc-U
Season 2 Week 7
Oklahoma Sooners vs Texas Longhorns
gschwendt vs Oneback

Music:
Animals As Leaders -12- Song of Solomon
Animals As Leaders -02- Soraya

ram29jackson
02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
are you using the default in game camera angle or something else?

gschwendt
02-18-2012, 09:42 AM
are you using the default in game camera angle or something else?
There's only one in-game camera so yeah, I am.

ram29jackson
02-18-2012, 12:50 PM
There's only one in-game camera so yeah, I am.

LOL really? all this time and theyve had different angles in the past, right ? but this year they dont have a wide or further back angle ? really?

gschwendt
02-18-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL really? all this time and theyve had different angles in the past, right ? but this year they dont have a wide or further back angle ? really?
They've only had one angle on all games this generation. Last gen had multiple angles.

ram29jackson
02-18-2012, 01:47 PM
They've only had one angle on all games this generation. Last gen had multiple angles.

well, I dont have a modern wide high def tv either...the thing I hate about head to head games is very seldom do i ever get the ball to my top 2 wide receivers...it takes too long waiting for them to be visible or execute a route.. and not seeing them for a moment doesnt help.

DariusLock
02-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Of course I'm missing from this :(

gschwendt
02-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Of course I'm missing from this :(Well, I would have probably put one together for us but I was working on my computer this past weekend and it wasn't up & running on Monday when we played.

DariusLock
02-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Next game better be recorded lol, maybe my D will be better next year...maybe I'll starve my O-line and have my fans throw bacon grease on your players as they enter the stadium

Razorjeff
02-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Gschwendt,

These are awesome videos and I like how you seamlessly show each play in succession. How do you create these videos/replays? I would love to make some from my own dynasty and either share them or save them for my own posterity.

Keep up the good work!

Marlowe
02-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Nice vids, G. :up:

gschwendt
03-10-2012, 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgfhisReiw

Season 2 Week 12
Arkansas Razorbacks vs Oklahoma Sooners
PapaLonestar vs gschwendt

Music:
Metallica - Battery (Instrumental)
KillrBuckeye - The Rising

ryby6969
03-10-2012, 02:00 PM
That is the most Pro-Style of an offense I have ever seen you run G.

gschwendt
03-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Gschwendt,

These are awesome videos and I like how you seamlessly show each play in succession. How do you create these videos/replays? I would love to make some from my own dynasty and either share them or save them for my own posterity.

Keep up the good work!Sorry I never responded... had been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks. Anyway, I use the Hauppauge HD-PVR (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018LX0DY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thegamtai-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0018LX0DY) to capture the footage while I play. I then come back afterwards and edit it using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 10. You can get Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051M6IPI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thegamtai-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0051M6IPI) at a good price on Amazon. It's a slightly expensive hobby but I definitely enjoy it.

That is the most Pro-Style of an offense I have ever seen you run G.Hmm... it's the same offense I ran against Oneback (and rhombic) and essentially the same offense I ran when I was at Wisconsin on NCAA11. When I'm facing a high-level team, I usually go more conservative and use the pro-style offense.

ryby6969
03-10-2012, 02:53 PM
I guess I just remember you always running more of a spread style offense. I thought it was because Jones is not that mobile compared to the past QB's you have had.

gschwendt
03-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I guess I just remember you always running more of a spread style offense. I thought it was because Jones is not that mobile compared to the past QB's you have had.All things being equal, I'd probably run a shotgun option offense but obviously it's difficult to run it properly and just as difficult to recruit the right QB to run it.

ryby6969
03-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I have the QB's that would be perfect for it but that is just not my style. I am afraid of my QB getting hurt and I have not ran the option enough to be able to time the pitch and I HATE having turnovers.

Papa LoneStar
03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Yea Ryby....I know what you mean....that's how my QB got hurt....he was red after a long run....I tried to throw a screen....got hit as I threw....and BOOM....out 7 weeks. I'm loving the spread and will run it next season when I have my starting QB and RB back and healthy for their senior years. If I can't recruit a QB....I'll be ok with the QB in the video. Redshirt freshman....76 overall....93 power 90 accuracy....so he should be pretty darn good in 2015.

ryby6969
03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Unfortunately, most of the players we are recruiting in right now will not get to reach their full potential. Sucks having to start over this year because of the Transfer Fail bug. Really hoping that is all fixed for next year and we can bang out 5+ seasons.

Papa LoneStar
03-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Yea....last year was fun getting to season 6. I just realized it's March now....and we are struggling to finish season 2....SMH

ryby6969
03-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Yep, and you know OB has his thing about quiting a month before the new game comes out to get ready.

Papa LoneStar
03-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Yep....I guess I should've stayed in the Madden league I just dropped out of....lol....I'll just play offline with NBA 2K's My Player and MLB's Road to the Show (once I actually get to play the demo before buying) to hold me down.

gschwendt
03-28-2012, 08:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-syOwlBT6lY

NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty
SunBelt Conference Online League
Season 5 Week 6
Arkansas State Red Wolves vs San Jose State Spartans
gschwendt vs psusnoop

Music: Pelican - Angel Tears

razorback44
03-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Great game. That pass to Sims late was a great call. I can't believe he was that wide open.

Snoops RB, #46, looks like a beast. He didn't seem like he was crazy fast but he looked like a bulldozer.

gschwendt
04-11-2012, 01:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9yrPivjeW8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Season 3 Week 2
USC Trojans at Oklahoma Sooners
psuexv vs gschwendt

Music:
Karma to Burn - Twenty
Karma to Burn - Twenty Eight
Karma to Burn - Thirty One

DariusLock
04-11-2012, 04:06 PM
I need my butt whipping uploaded. :)

gschwendt
04-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I need my butt whipping uploaded. :)

I'm out of town so it will be this weekend before I have a chance.

gschwendt
04-14-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNYqkvbB3Rg
SunBelt Conference Online League (SBCOL)
Season 5 Week 9
Arkansas State Red Wolves vs Florida International Golden Panthers
gschwendt vs dariuslock

Music:
Karma To Burn - Thirty One
Karma To Burn - Twenty Nine

Kwizzy
05-05-2012, 12:46 PM
You gonna post that video of our game here G?

gschwendt
05-05-2012, 12:49 PM
You gonna post that video of our game here G?
Yep... going to sit down and edit it now then upload it overnight. Definitely a good one.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Kwizzy
05-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Yep... going to sit down and edit it now then upload it overnight. Definitely a good one.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah it was, 3 picks killed me!

gschwendt
05-05-2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPT1I96vw0
NCAA Football 12
Online Matchup
Kansas State Wildcats vs Boston College Eagles
kwizzy vs gschwendt

Music:
Karma to Burn - Twenty Six
Karma to Burn - Forty Six

Little Steve
05-06-2012, 12:03 AM
^that was painful to watch, you sould run more... and follow your blockers. why cut back? @ kwizzy

ram29jackson
05-06-2012, 01:08 AM
too bad features dont have the- hold on to the ball you dumb defensive player=on aggressive=feature LOL

Kwizzy
05-06-2012, 07:10 PM
^that was painful to watch, you sould run more... and follow your blockers. why cut back? @ kwizzy

I realize there was one play there towards the end where I should've broke it outside but other than that, I'm not really sure what you're referring to.

Kwizzy
05-06-2012, 07:11 PM
too bad features dont have the- hold on to the ball you dumb defensive player=on aggressive=feature LOL

Ha! Yeah, that's what I get for using the damn tackle button! My particular favorite play was the one where G's DE was getting cut & his foot broke up the WR Screen I threw! :D

razorback44
05-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I realize there was one play there towards the end where I should've broke it outside but other than that, I'm not really sure what you're referring to.

Yeah I'm not sure either. I watched the whole thing and outside of the one run in OT I thought you did a great job on the ground. Even on that particular play you got 5 yards or so. Hindsight is 20/20 because if not for the int then that would have been seen as a good run.

psusnoop
05-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Good game Kwizzy and G, Kwizzy you gotta join SBCOL it's a blast!!

Razor, yeah my HB #46 Kelvin Young was a beast. I split time with #23 Johnson last season because I redshirted Young after signing a 5* HB in Johnson the one year. I knew I need to give him pt (Johnson) so it has worked out really well for me.

Heading into this season is going to be a blast, and I'm really hoping we get one more year in here.

Kwizzy
05-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Good game Kwizzy and G, Kwizzy you gotta join SBCOL it's a blast!!

Razor, yeah my HB #46 Kelvin Young was a beast. I split time with #23 Johnson last season because I redshirted Young after signing a 5* HB in Johnson the one year. I knew I need to give him pt (Johnson) so it has worked out really well for me.

Heading into this season is going to be a blast, and I'm really hoping we get one more year in here.

Yeah man, ive talked to g about that already. I think im gonna start with the release of 13 rather than jump in now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

psusnoop
05-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah man, ive talked to g about that already. I think im gonna start with the release of 13 rather than jump in now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Completely understandable that is for sure. Should be quite the league next season.

gschwendt
05-10-2012, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHGRHhApYg
East Carolina Pirates vs Missouri Tigers
gschwendt vs JBHuskers

Music:
Karma to Burn - Thirty Two
Karma to Burn - Twenty Five

ram29jackson
05-10-2012, 08:59 PM
JB's lucky defense LOL

gschwendt
05-15-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2M46v7ueko

Sun Belt Conference Online League
Season 6 Week 6
Florida International Golden Panthers vs East Carolina Pirates
DLock119 vs gschwendt

Music:
Karma to Burn - One
Karma to Burn - Twenty Six
Karma to Burn - Three

beartide06
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
What sliders are you guys using in some of these dynasty's? They look to be promising. I know y'all are mainly on PS3, but they shouldn't be too much different on 360 I wouldn't think.

gschwendt
05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
What sliders are you guys using in some of these dynasty's? They look to be promising. I know y'all are mainly on PS3, but they shouldn't be too much different on 360 I wouldn't think.Not sure the sliders off the top of my head but bear in mind that when playing User games in Online Dynasties, sliders are not taken into account.

beartide06
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
That's right! I completely forgot about that. Everything is based on the default setting. I remember pointing that out to someone in my OD, too. How easy I forget. Lol. Thanks for re-infoming me, though. I appreciate it.

P.s. I love watching these games. It's interesting to see different people's playing styles and stick skills.

mdhiggin70
05-16-2012, 07:06 PM
I really enjoy your video highlights gschwendt. I have a question if you are willing to answer. You seem to be able to buy a lot of time in the pocket. Do you look at the rush first to see how to move in the pocket and then look down field?

Just curious. You obviously know what you are doing and I am still trying to learn. Seems like anytime I drop back for a long pass I get sacked by a DT coming up the middle.

Little Steve
05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Stays in pockets (don't back up 10 yards), its a game with sliders so blocking is fixed(better). He moves in the pocket to line up his blockers. Like a guys comeing from his left he moves behind his FB(just an example) so the guy can't get to him. and last, the Guys not blizting (can't spell u get it though) because he's so good at passing.

Is it right AKAN ST. RED WOLVES?

gschwendt
05-16-2012, 08:23 PM
I really enjoy your video highlights gschwendt. I have a question if you are willing to answer. You seem to be able to buy a lot of time in the pocket. Do you look at the rush first to see how to move in the pocket and then look down field?

Just curious. You obviously know what you are doing and I am still trying to learn. Seems like anytime I drop back for a long pass I get sacked by a DT coming up the middle.Three suggestions
Don't manually move your QB during the drop-back
When you do move, move only so that it's keeping a blocker between you and the attacker
Finally, I keep my HB in to block a lot, particularly on long developing plays... so long as you let him step up in front of you, he'll be another layer of protection.
Aside from all that, you just have to learn to develop an internal clock. After a few seconds, if you don't have a play made, you need to be ready to step up in the pocket to let the DEs go too far upfield. That or get out of the pocket and throw the ball away (something I don't do enough of). As well, always pay attention to when the controller starts to vibrate... that's there to tell you that pressure is starting to close in. Be sure to react to it in some manner while still trying to follow the three suggestions above.

Hope that helps.

*edit, to actually answer your question, I give the rush a very quick look just to see if there are any additional blitzers. If not, then I fall into those other three suggestions.

Little Steve
05-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Three suggestions
Don't manually move your QB during the drop-back
When you do move, move only so that it's keeping a blocker between you and the attacker
Finally, I keep my HB in to block a lot, particularly on long developing plays... so long as you let him step up in front of you, he'll be another layer of protection.
Aside from all that, you just have to learn to develop an internal clock. After a few seconds, if you don't have a play made, you need to be ready to step up in the pocket to let the DEs go too far upfield. That or get out of the pocket and throw the ball away (something I don't do enough of). As well, always pay attention to when the controller starts to vibrate... that's there to tell you that pressure is starting to close in. Be sure to react to it in some manner while still trying to follow the three suggestions above.

Hope that helps.

*edit, to actually answer your question, I give the rush a very quick look just to see if there are any additional blitzers. If not, then I fall into those other three suggestions.

So.......... What ur trying to say from what i understand is the Little Steve was right???
And that u two need to play in 13 because from what i can tell its gonna be intresting?
O and Add and OD thread to prepare for 13 to cause i need to get in one, my old OD the guy got a girlfriend and moved to new york for a new job.

mdhiggin70
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the answers. I have never even paid attention to the controller vibrating. Didn't mean to get the thread off track with the questions but really do enjoy the videos.

thanks also Little Steve for your suggestions. I will have to give all of these a try.

SmoothPancakes
05-16-2012, 09:31 PM
So.......... What ur trying to say from what i understand is the Little Steve was right???
And that u two need to play in 13 because from what i can tell its gonna be intresting?
O and Add and OD thread to prepare for 13 to cause i need to get in one, my old OD the guy got a girlfriend and moved to new york for a new job.

My head hurts. :fp:

Little Steve
05-17-2012, 05:17 PM
My head hurts. :fp:
Old People... Hey Y dont u & me Play A game or 2, how about it? u ^ for the challenge? ttyl (talk to u later) man.

souljahbill
05-17-2012, 06:11 PM
LMFAO!!!

Smooth vs. Little Steve is the new Steerlerfan vs. Ram.

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Old People... Hey Y dont u & me Play A game or 2, how about it? u ^ for the challenge? ttyl (talk to u later) man.

:fp:

LMFAO!!!

Not much longer. Onto the ignore list he goes. :fp: :smh:

ryby6969
05-17-2012, 06:25 PM
LOL, took you long enough. How much do you have to donate for a ban?

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 06:33 PM
LOL, took you long enough. How much do you have to donate for a ban?

I don't know, but I'm willing to pay it. :D And I guarantee I'm not the only one. :D

ram29jackson
05-17-2012, 06:56 PM
LMFAO!!!

except me and Steelerfan actually like playing NCAA against each other..it was only twice,but no cheesey funky junk,just football

Little Steve
05-17-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't know, but I'm willing to pay it. :D And I guarantee I'm not the only one. :D
No no no i wish to play, im going to check your gamertag out. this could be fun i was rank 7 before i quit in ncca 12.

still in the navy or something cause your avatar is out their...

souljahbill
05-17-2012, 07:26 PM
LMAO!

I'm not just typing that. I'm literally LOL! This is hilarious!

Deuce
05-17-2012, 07:31 PM
If you're ranked doesn't that indicate you are a tourney style player?...in other words "cheese".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ram29jackson
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
If you're ranked doesn't that indicate you are a tourney style player?...in other words "cheese".

that would be my guess....why does such a large number of these people still exist..no one cares if you are top 100..or top 5 , or what ever... EA doesnt give prizes for it and no one can see you or knows who you are..so why waste so much time doing it?

that year that NCAA had the overtime online mini game...I was number one for months..and got nothing for it....electronically, they can keep track of it all and nothing happens because of it..kind of a let down, really.

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 08:09 PM

No idea what the context is since I'm assuming you're replying to whatever LS wrote (and with him now on my ignore list, his post just shows up as hidden), but generally, yes. There might be some exceptions here and there, but the generally the community accepted rule is if you're ranked very high (top 10, top 25, whatever), then you are a cheesy as all hell "tourney style" player. Thus the reason why I very rarely even visit the online section of NCAA, and when I do play anyone, it's only friends I know in real life and people I know and trust on here (Coach Kernzy, JB, mors, AustinWolv, and a couple others), otherwise, screw that, I'll just stick to my dynasties.

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 08:12 PM
that would be my guess....why does such a large number of these people still exist..no one cares if you are top 100..or top 5 , or what ever... EA doesnt give prizes for it and no one can see you or knows who you are..so why waste so much time doing it?

that year that NCAA had the overtime online mini game...I was number one for months..and got nothing for it....electronically, they can keep track of it all and nothing happens because of it..kind of a let down, really.

Hell, if they gave people things for being #1 or whatever online in NCAA and Madden, the shit you see from cheesers online would become 1000 times worse and exponentially more people pulling that stupid shit because "ooh! a prize!". Online would become completely useless in that situation, unless you play ONLY with friends.

mdhiggin70
05-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Sorry guys that my post seems to have taken the thread way off topic. Not my intention at all.

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Sorry guys that my post seems to have taken the thread way off topic. Not my intention at all.

First, no worries man, you didn't do anything and had nothing to do with the thread going off topic. And as for the thread going off topic, don't worry, it happens all the time around here. :D Hopefully you're enjoying our little corner of the NCAA community world here. :up:

mdhiggin70
05-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Yea I am enjoying reading through everything. I really enjoy the videos and feel like I have learned a lot. The unfortunate thing is one of the things I have learned is that I still have a long way to go to get anywhere near the videos. :D

Deuce
05-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Yea I am enjoying reading through everything. I really enjoy the videos and feel like I have learned a lot. The unfortunate thing is one of the things I have learned is that I still have a long way to go to get anywhere near the videos. :D

Me and you both. I've been playing for a long time and still stink. You can learn a lot by hanging around this site. :up:

mdhiggin70
05-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Yea I'm an old guy at 42. Some nights I play and have most of my hand eye coordination and think I really am starting to turn the corner. Then the next night I put the game in and it looks like I never have played it before so it may just be my age. :)

Deuce
05-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Yea I'm an old guy at 42. Some nights I play and have most of my hand eye coordination and think I really am starting to turn the corner. Then the next night I put the game in and it looks like I never have played it before so it may just be my age. :)

:D

steelerfan
05-17-2012, 11:08 PM
1. This thread put me in another confrontation with ram, that I didn't know I was in. :fp: :D

2. I have played ram twice online, both this year. Both were good, fun, clean, cheese-free games. He is right about that.

3. Apparently, another term for "ranked" is "competitive online player" which is also synonymous with "Mountain Dew Code Red Swiller".

4. I hate to eat my words, like Smooth did with the "one whose name shall not be spoken", but I think mdhiggin70 is going to be a good fit at TGT. Welcome, buddy!

5. Don't worry, md, I am 38 (sigh) and we have alot of guys in the 30+ crowd here.

6. LMAO at this thread today. Good work, guys. :nod:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

steelerfan
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot...

7. Nice video, Tommy!

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2012, 11:34 PM
1. This thread put me in another confrontation with ram, that I didn't know I was in. :fp: :D

2. I have played ram twice online, both this year. Both were good, fun, clean, cheese-free games. He is right about that.

3. Apparently, another term for "ranked" is "competitive online player" which is also synonymous with "Mountain Dew Code Red Swiller".

4. I hate to eat my words, like Smooth did with the "one whose name shall not be spoken", but I think mdhiggin70 is going to be a good fit at TGT. Welcome, buddy!

5. Don't worry, md, I am 38 (sigh) and we have alot of guys in the 30+ crowd here.

6. LMAO at this thread today. Good work, guys. :nod:

Oh, and I almost forgot...

7. Nice video, Tommy!

1. That seems to happen a lot. :D

2. Yeah, there are a lot of great guys here, who I've played online here and there with ODs and stuff. Basically anyone who has been here for a year or more, is someone I'm familiar with, and has been active in online games with others on here, I trust. Anyone who is new and hasn't already been vetted by trusted sources (steeler, JB, cdj, G, Coach Kernzy, AustinWolv, etc), well, unfortunately they're not gonna find me willing to play them until they're vetted by someone else. I'm not going to waste an hour or two of my time playing someone who turns out to be a massive cheeser.

3. :nod: :up: :+1:

4. Yeah, I unfortunately had to eat my words on that guy. Spoke too soon, should have waited an extra week or two. As for mdhiggin70, I definitely think md's gonna be a good fit, especially since he's older than 14 or 15 like the "one whose name shall not be spoken". :D Already off to a great start with his first 5 posts here on TGT.

5. I'm not quite there (just turned 25 last month myself), but definitely more a mid-20s and up crowd here (with some younger aged posters mixed in), which is part of the reason I love this place over other sites. Better discussions, better topics, better online gaming, etc.

6. Thank you. :) We try our best every day. :D

7. :nod: :up: :+1:

mdhiggin70
05-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I currently play in 2 online dynasties with some guys I work with who "try" to play sim. It is a mixed bag. I enjoy playing with them but I can beat most of them regularly. That says more about their lack of skill then it does my being a good player.

I really love the game even with all the warts it occasionally shows. It has actually taught me a good bit about real football since I was too small to actually play in high school.

Sorry again to take the thread off track but just wanted to thank you guys for the answers and the welcomes.

SmoothPancakes
05-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I currently play in 2 online dynasties with some guys I work with who "try" to play sim. It is a mixed bag. I enjoy playing with them but I can beat most of them regularly. That says more about their lack of skill then it does my being a good player.

I really love the game even with all the warts it occasionally shows. It has actually taught me a good bit about real football since I was too small to actually play in high school.

Sorry again to take the thread off track but just wanted to thank you guys for the answers and the welcomes.

No need to apologize for the thread going off track. It's literally a daily occurrence around here. :D And yeah, you'll learn a lot around, especially in the X's & O's: Strategy Discussion section. A ton of great stuff spread around this site to learn about football in general and about the game and strategies for the game.

ryby6969
05-18-2012, 03:29 AM
Poor G and his highlight thread. :D

psusnoop
05-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Poor G and his highlight thread. :D

:D in my eyes that makes up for my game against him not being recorded (computer was not cooperating). Full of dramatics, a last second FG win for me, damn I wish I had recorded that game :D

Just kidding G, great game again G you really have been in some battles this season.

Welcome to the site md

xMrHitStickx904
05-18-2012, 12:16 PM

nah. I was top 100 on PS3, no cheese over here. Just good. PS3 players who played me can vouch lol.

Deuce
05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
nah. I was top 100 on PS3, no cheese over here. Just good. PS3 players who played me can vouch lol.

I don't doubt there are a few sim players in the top 100. Its probably fun to beat up on the cheesers. :D

Little Steve
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
2 things where's are highlight vedios G?

and by rank i mean that thing that tells you your skill level when your n lobbies.

Little Steve
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Jokes on smooth friend request here it comes xbox 360..... and 2ed im not 14.

And y the hell r all u old guys playing vedio games?

ram29jackson
05-18-2012, 03:23 PM

..its the new pool table, so to speak

DariusLock
05-18-2012, 03:28 PM

Did you go to school? I'll translate for you...

Do you has an edumacation?

Little Steve
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Really kid? really? ^

SmoothPancakes
05-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Did you go to school? I'll translate for you...

Do you has an edumacation?

:D :D :D

Funny as hell Darius, funny as hell. :D But unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna work. You gotta have letters that aren't even in those words, you gotta switch all your vowels around (vedio), and you gotta type like English is your second language.

steelerfan
05-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Someone needs this...

http://img.tapatalk.com/62c401e2-b257-24ce.jpg

:whistle:

Little Steve
05-18-2012, 03:36 PM
:D :D :D

Funny as hell Darius, funny as hell. :D But unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna work. You gotta have letters that aren't even in those words, you gotta switch all your vowels around (vedio), and you gotta type like English is your second language.
Dumbass

gschwendt
05-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Alright guys... enough is enough.

Little Steve, you're going to have to do a much better job of posting, otherwise you're going to just get continuously trolled. As is, no one wants to respond to you because they don't want to read your impending reply. Download Google Chrome or Firefox, both have spellcheckers. Short of that, just go back and read through your posts and see if you actually made sense before hitting the reply button.

Little Steve
05-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Y am I not allowed to add smooth to my ignore list? Block him?
O and No slows down my pc to a hault. troll if you want your 40 and your doing it to a teenager, makes u look like such an ****.

morsdraconis
05-18-2012, 04:13 PM
:fp:

I hate the internet...

souljahbill
05-18-2012, 09:10 PM
So.......

How bout them videos, eh?

ram29jackson
05-21-2012, 12:36 AM
So.......

How bout them videos, eh?

anybody type this yet ?....

it's TG on TGT

or

TGT with TG..... TGT/TG Videos

or

TG2 Videos...:D

I'm sure theres a few other combo's in there somewhere..?

DariusLock
05-22-2012, 03:58 PM
anybody type this yet ?....

it's TG on TGT

or

TGT with TG..... TGT/TG Videos

or

TG2 Videos...:D

I'm sure theres a few other combo's in there somewhere..?

Again....wtf are you talking about lol I'm being cereal.

SmoothPancakes
05-22-2012, 04:04 PM

No one knows. Google Translate pulled out a gun and shot itself when I tried to decipher that post.

DariusLock
05-22-2012, 04:19 PM
No one knows. Google Translate pulled out a gun and shot itself when I tried to decipher that post.

:D:D:D

Good one.

ram29jackson
05-22-2012, 04:20 PM

you two need to be ashamed of yourselves right now....

Tommy G.

TGT

is it starting to sink in? :easy: