PDA

View Full Version : Online Dynasty Error| BUG | Glitch Cannot continue... HELP?

Cipher 8
08-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Okay for awhile every time I advanced my online dynasty at the end of the advance process when it asked me to save, yes or no, and it went to step 5 of 5 for finalizing the upload and no matter if I chose yes or no to save it would freeze EVERY TIME. I'm talking like 10 advances in a row, all 10 times it froze my xbox at that exact time. The dynasty still would be advanced but I would have to restart my xbox every time. I even transferred commissioner to my brother (different xbox) and when he tried advancing it, it froze at the exact same spot. I had him transfer it to another friend in the dynasty and he too froze at the exact same spot. That's why I know it's not my xbox but the dynasty file. It's only that dynasty too because I host another separate OD and that one I can advance just fine without freezing. No problems at all in that one.

Well anyways they gave me commish back for the bugged one because they didn't want to have it freeze their consoles and have to restart their xbox everytime and fear it ruining their system so I took it back and then when I tried to advance it again it would say. I cannot connect to EA servers.

Disconnected
Would you like to attempt to reconnect now or exit Online Dynasty and try again later?
[Reconnect]
Exit Online Dynasty

I would try to reconnect but it wouldn't let me, even though I'm fine to talk in party chat and do all the other xbox live stuff just fine. It's not my connection it's a glitch/bug with their damn game servers. But the thing is it still advanced the week so I didn't think much of it at the time. I advanced the week like this for the whole offseason process. I had to go back to main menu and resign in to access the online dynasty but it would allow me to get back in and the week would be advanced as if everything were normal.

So everything seemed fine for the most part until I advanced to Preseason and it did it again, I had to go back to main menu but when I tried to sign back in to the Online Dynasty it would start to load the stuff and then it says...

Connection Lost
You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your Ethernet cable is connected. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

Disconnected
Would you like to attempt to reconnect now or exit Online Dynasty and try again later?
[Reconnect]
Exit Online Dynasty

If I hit reconnect it immediately fails and I get this message...

Transfer Failed
Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later.

Now I've done this at least 50 times and it's not working.

Is this a known issue that will be fixed?

When is that second patch coming out? And will that fix this?

Is there something I can do to fix this? Clear my System Cache perhaps? Or is my online dynasty fucked now and we cannot continue it. I'll be pissed if it is because we we're already in season 4 and issues like this make me really think twice about buying the game every year.

Who or how do I contact EA to report this error and have it fixed?

JBHuskers
08-10-2011, 03:50 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?3146-Online-Dynasty-advance-issues-freezing-failure-etc

JBHuskers
08-10-2011, 03:51 PM
They're working on it. Some OD's may be fixed as of today.

Cipher 8
08-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks. At least I know it's going to be fixed.