PDA

View Full Version : Serious Dynasty Bug

SCClassof93
08-05-2011, 04:48 PM
I am running two online dynasties at the moment. One is just me and a friend, the other has seven users. The first dynasty is now in season three. The problem is that after each of the first two seasons my friend can't recruit in the off season. Each time he has taken a new job, then picked guys for his board, did the calls and after advancing finds that all of those guys are gone. Does it each week every time. I don't have the problem at all and I have taken a new job each season as well. Really concerned for my multi player league as this completely ruins the off season and the end of season one approaches.
I posted this in a glitch thread but had no response. Has anyone else seen this? Anything I can do? If not will there be a fix?
Thanks

hitman625
08-06-2011, 10:58 AM
have your friend check to see if he has the cpu doing his recruiting for him. He may need to turn off the recruiting "helpers" in recruiting gameplan.

SCClassof93
08-06-2011, 11:03 AM
have your friend check to see if he has the cpu doing his recruiting for him. He may need to turn off the recruiting "helpers" in recruiting gameplan.

Thank you! However, that was the first thing I had him check. he has had no issues during in season recruiting. Again, all settings on computer assist are off.