PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Press Box, Coach Mode, & Broadcast Camera in Many Stadiums

Dr Death
08-04-2011, 11:06 PM
As an OC I have noticed that some stadiums have the "view" when my defense is on the field that is correct. What I mean is... in every stadium in the country the team's midfield logo faces the press box. They do this, obviously, for television.

My team... :Idaho: has it right. You see the logo the correct way. But other teams, you are on the opposite side of the field, or your view is, which means it's wrong. I am assuming they believe OC's and DC's are in the press box, coaches box... whatever, thus the view. But how can you have a wrong view in some stadium's?

:SMU: is one example of a wrong one. Just very frustrating to look at a logo all game upside down.

gschwendt
08-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah... you'll notice the same thing at the coin flip. Way too many of them are displayed upside down. cdj did an excellent job of going through all of the teams to determine what teams are right and wrong and passed that on to EA. Highly unlikely it's fixed for this year of course but at least points out a big oversight and obviously something they need to fix for next year.

cdj
08-05-2011, 07:22 AM
That camera is the same for the Coin Toss screen, the Press Box highlight angle, and the Coach Cam/Broadcast Camera across the board in all stadiums. We've already gone through every stadium (120 FBS home sites, CCG, bowl, and high school) and noted if it is incorrect angle. Like gschwendt said, hopefully it is fixed for NCAA 13.