PDA

View Full Version : Lost GameStop receipt. How can I get Pro Combat unis?

TheRezyReb
08-01-2011, 07:30 PM
yea so um ah supa sta dumbchit here threw his game stop reciept away without out getting the code to unlock the uni's! Any help? anyone? anyone?:sf:

bdoughty
08-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Call Gamestop and see if they can print out an old receipt? Maybe they have some spare codes?

Paakaa10
08-01-2011, 08:29 PM
My understanding is that the GameStop "exclusive" Pro Combat uniforms will eventually be unlocked for all players at some point. Not sure how long the "exclusivity" lasts but if you can't get a reprint of the receipt as suggested by bdoughty, all hope is not lost if you have the patience to wait for them to become available.

TheRezyReb
08-01-2011, 08:53 PM
guess I'll will just wait.. GS said they couldn't help

roccogator
08-02-2011, 03:41 PM
If you ordered it online then they should have emailed it to you. If you got it in store, you're SOL.

ram29jackson
08-02-2011, 04:21 PM
this is why making animated jerseys as bonus material is stupid..just put the uni's on the disc and be done with it. virtual/internet bonuses are dumb

cdj
08-02-2011, 05:39 PM
this is why making animated jerseys as bonus material is stupid..just put the uni's on the disc and be done with it. virtual/internet bonuses are dumb

Technically, they are already on the disc. The code just gives you the 100 kb unlock code.

All of the pre-order Pro-Combats will be unlocked for everyone by EA server side at some point around the start of or during the college football season.

ram29jackson
08-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Technically, they are already on the disc. The code just gives you the 100 kb unlock code.

All of the pre-order Pro-Combats will be unlocked for everyone by EA server side at some point around the start of or during the college football season.

:) CDJ I was aware they are on the disc :) just simply saying its pointless to do it this way

cdj
08-02-2011, 06:34 PM
:) CDJ I was aware they are on the disc :) just simply saying its pointless to do it this way

I figured, I should have put that in my post.

Personally, I liked them all being tied to the demo as in NCAA 11. It's too easy for people to lose their GameStop receipt or for the code not to get e-mailed (happened to me on PS3).

ram29jackson
08-02-2011, 06:47 PM
I just hate the whole concept in any sports game..like in baseball, dont waste my my time telling me I need to unlock a classic stadium, just let me pick it when I want.