PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 Star Fullbacks in dynasty?

onikuno
07-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Anyone have a problem in dynasty that ONLY 1 star fullbacks are available year after year?

Whammer
07-26-2011, 08:58 PM
That's all I've ever seen and I'm in year 6.

SmoothPancakes
07-26-2011, 09:49 PM
I've seen a few 3 and 2 star FBs here and there. Also, while they're not listed as FBs, don't forget about ATHs. A LOT of 3, 4, and 5 star ATHs have been showing up for me when I search for the FB position, so some of them could and probably would end up being pretty damn good FBs after you change their position in the offseason.

jaymo76
07-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Yup, it is an issue. I thought some of the community guys had brought this up to Ben H. to see if it coud be tuned?

buckeye02
07-27-2011, 01:32 AM
As long as they come in at a decent overall im fine with it.

BaylorBearBryant
07-27-2011, 03:17 AM
Maybe try converting some TE's?

IRaineZz
07-27-2011, 04:05 AM
they are rated like hbs and most of the fbs either lack of speed, awareness, agility and stuff which makes them 1*

Rudy
07-27-2011, 04:49 AM
Maybe try converting some TE's?

That's what I've done the last couple years. I look for athletes like Smooth said although I usually end up just over recruiting TEs and converting them to FB. It's hard to get a good FB in recruiting. The few that are actually good are extremely hard to get. It's the easiest solution.

souljahbill
07-27-2011, 09:19 AM
That's what I've done the last couple years. I look for athletes like Smooth said although I usually end up just over recruiting TEs and converting them to FB. It's hard to get a good FB in recruiting. The few that are actually good are extremely hard to get. It's the easiest solution.

I do the same. :easy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
07-27-2011, 10:48 AM

I do the same. :easy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's definitely not perfect like having a bunch of actual FBs rated higher than 1 or 2 stars would be, but for what we have right now, until EA ever fixes the problem with FBs, it does the trick well enough that you can get away with it.

JBHuskers
07-27-2011, 12:18 PM
I posted this in another thread, this will be updated in the next tuning update.

roccogator
07-27-2011, 01:14 PM
I signed a one star FB in my Air Force dynasty, and he came in with a 74 OVR. So is it just the star rating that is nerfed?

This might be by design, because I don't really want to see a bunch of 5 star FBs. In the real world, Florida signed the consensus #1 rated FB prospect in the nation this year and he was only a 3 star.

gschwendt
07-27-2011, 04:56 PM
I signed a one star FB in my Air Force dynasty, and he came in with a 74 OVR. So is it just the star rating that is nerfed?
Yes... OVR is not related to the player's star-level. It's largely a cosmetic issue, though I can see the argument of it being related to Coaching Carousel Contract Goals, etc.

buckeye02
07-28-2011, 04:02 AM
I don't think anything is wrong. You don't see FB's in the Rivals top 100 or ESPN U 150. Although i wouldn't get my recruiting info from ESPN.