PDA

View Full Version : Penalties Issue

Pig Bomb
07-26-2011, 06:18 PM
XBOX 360

started a dynasty with some sliders for AA that made it tough for humans and also added some penalties

after playing a half of my first game i quit the game...i hated the feel of the game the sliders were giving it and there seemed to be way too many penalties

so back in the dynasty i put all sliders back to default and changed difficulty to heisman

saved and turned off game for dinner

came back and cranked it up...restarted my game [no with no sliders or penalty changes - but on heisman instead of AA]

4 1/2 minutes into the first quarter there have been FIVE 15 yard facemasking penalties called, 4 on the computer

every tackle they make is the same annimation where they basically grab you by the facemask and pull you down

WTF!

dynasty deleted.... remaking

baseballplyrmvp
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
i think its already been mentioned a couple of times, but there isnt any intentional grounding being called on the cpu. i had it in an offline game last night, where the cpu wr ran a 10 yard curl route, on what was presumably an option route, but the qb made the wrong read and threw a 40 yard lob pass downfield. no other receiver was within 20 yards, the qb was still in the pocket, and no intentional grounding was called, despite having the i.g. slider set at 100.

keyser soze
07-27-2011, 08:55 AM
LOL.... can we start up a thread of features/game aspects that we are SURE work and can't be bugged? This list would be SMALL as I am unsure if there is a single thing I am confident in right now to put on it!