PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Coach Mode Sim League (Unique)

fldash
07-26-2011, 12:17 PM
What: Coach mode sim-style NCAA league, simulated 5 years into the future. We start at year 5. I'm using Akron to simulate to year 5.

Roster: Shipped rosters with generated names unless the consensus is to use the named rosters. By year 5, most of the players will be gone but might be nice to have the accurate names for record books.

Advance: 48 hour (strict)

Difficulty: All-American (10m quarters)

Recruiting Difficulty: Heisman

Sliders: Miamikris AA Coach Mode Sliders - Will use these as a base and adjust as we see fit...

Human vs Mode: Simmed or home team plays the game, let me know which you prefer...

Restarts: None. Exceptions will be granted occasionally, but do NOT start the game unless you can finish it. This is 'STRICT' rule if home team plays vs games.

Coaching Carousel: Off. Too many issues with progression with it on. We will use existing coaches, you can switch teams at the end of the season by leaving and joining the dynasty... More details on how this works later.

Teams: Head Coach of 3* or below.

Let me know if you are interested and what you prefer on the following choices:

Named Rosters, HUM vs Mode (Sim or Home Plays)

salim919
07-27-2011, 10:02 AM
salim919 is my psn. add me there i am interested. i would prefer named rosters. and vs mode to be simmed.

fldash
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
salim: thanks I will add you... Hoping to start this weekend regardless of the number of people that join...

fldash
07-29-2011, 08:30 PM
salim, I'm delaying it a bit, still trying to find a few more people.. I think I may skip the 5 years advance thing as it seems to hard to do, and may keep people from playing... everytime I try to sim it, Dynasty locks up and doesn't save... pissing me off...