PDA

View Full Version : Found a Central Michigan play that doesnt work correctly

ram29jackson
07-26-2011, 02:19 AM
at least I assume it doesnt..and I know few may use the team or the play,but...

messing around in practice, I picked -Maryland I - heavy- option pass

it wont let you hot route/audible the receivers ( 2 tight ends) routes.

Pig Bomb
07-26-2011, 09:26 AM
at least I assume it doesnt..and I know few may use the team or the play,but...

messing around in practice, I picked -Maryland I - heavy- option pass

it wont let you hot route/audible the receivers ( 2 tight ends) routes.

i think it has to do with being an option pass as i've seen a few other plays like this in other books where hot routes were not available

psuexv
07-26-2011, 10:18 AM
This should probably go in the Bugs and Glitches Thread :)

ram29jackson
07-26-2011, 01:36 PM

I actually think it/there should be something more specific as a individual play/s that dont function correctly type thread

steelerfan
07-26-2011, 01:57 PM

Agreed.

Though ram wouldn't be ram if he didn't start a couple of threads that shouldn't be threads everyday.

ram29jackson
07-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Agreed.

Though ram wouldn't be ram if he didn't start a couple of threads that shouldn't be threads everyday.

bugs and glitches in general should be outside the field stuff or stuff on the field in game that have nothing to do with a play itself.
the reason I make my own threads is because I want to be able to find what I want to talk about and not get it lost in a sea of other rhetoric. I didnt know of any thread that is sub categorized into play/audible-play functionality bugs and glitches.

bugs and glitches generalized is too wide open. I dont even know or care about the slang-bugs and glitches and dont even really know what it means. I simply call this a mistake.

Unconquered
07-26-2011, 02:53 PM
bugs and glitches in general should be outside the field stuff or stuff on the field in game that have nothing to do with a play itself.

Huh? That's one of the more bizarre statements I've ever read.

Anyway, there are quite a few plays in the game where you can't hot route or motion players, and most of them are plays run from "hidden" formations or option stuff.

ram29jackson
07-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Huh? That's one of the more bizarre statements I've ever read.

Anyway, there are quite a few plays in the game where you can't hot route or motion players, and most of them are plays run from "hidden" formations or option stuff.

simple-

separate the two-

bugs and glitches -in game stuff,nonfunctional plays

bugs and glitches - menus, outside the playfield etc