PDA

View Full Version : Injuries on User Teams?

Whatcha
07-25-2011, 06:28 AM
Or should I say lack of? I'm in a couple online dynasties and in one of them I lost my starting HB for 7 weeks during a game. I was bummed, but I could make due. When the week got advanced my HB was no longer injured. This happened with another user in the dynasty as well, so I went and checked the settings. Injuries are ON yet they're not sticking. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Over??

cdj
07-25-2011, 06:42 AM
I've read some other people talking about this. You're not the commish, are you? There's been talk that injuries may be working correctly for the commish but no one else, but I haven't had anyone confirm or deny it.

MuckyPup
07-25-2011, 06:52 AM
looks like Obamacare got into EA Sports

Solidice
07-25-2011, 10:17 AM
I've read some other people talking about this. You're not the commish, are you? There's been talk that injuries may be working correctly for the commish but no one else, but I haven't had anyone confirm or deny it.

in one of my ODs where I'm the commish, no user's injures save after advancing, not even mine. I had a QB that was supposed to be out for 10 weeks, but he was back the next week. we have a rule that if someone gets injured for multiple weeks, you have to keep him out for that long. of course that rule probably wouldn't work in most ODs out there.

keyser soze
07-25-2011, 10:36 AM
in one of my ODs where I'm the commish, no user's injures save after advancing, not even mine. I had a QB that was supposed to be out for 10 weeks, but he was back the next week. we have a rule that if someone gets injured for multiple weeks, you have to keep him out for that long. of course that rule probably wouldn't work in most ODs out there.

I can confirm this in my OD. QB got hurt for 12 weeks, was back in the starting role in week 2.

gschwendt
07-25-2011, 10:40 AM
We've passed along a note about injuries in ODs not carrying-over properly.

jaymo76
07-25-2011, 10:42 AM
I have an offline dynasty and in year four, there are very few injuries for either team. Also, the minor injuries, I almost never hear Erin Andrews. I have only had one major injury in four seasons... year one my starting HB was out for 9 weeks. The next longest injury... my current season... HB injured for two weeks. Personally I would like to see more injuries.

OptionMasta
07-25-2011, 01:02 PM
I've had this happen 2x to me when a player was supposed to be out for the season. I have an OD where I am the only player (and therefore also the commish).

The first time I had a player who had a torn achilles tendon and the second time my star QB had a torn rotator cuff. Both times the players were back in the lineup the next week, much to my surprise.