PDA

View Full Version : TGT lobby room proposal

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 02:43 PM
I would like to propose a create a room idea, possibly a "not so common password" or one that updates every now and then. Then we can create a room to meet up with other TGT, non-cheese players for randmon fun games vs other like minded players. This way if we can play each other in our ODs and if we aren't in the same ODs we can still play good players.

I like playing, I enjoy playing in ODs, but the problem is I don't always have an OD game, so I go to the lobby, then play people like G8TORAID, he ran 2 plays, then sends PMs like "U SUCK", he was the one that invited me, so what's his problem?

I just want to play and have a good game. If I lose oh well, but what's the point of running 2 plays and talking trash? Seems like a complete waste of my time. I want to play football, not Dork-ball.

Perhaps we can have a common room name so other like-minded players from other Forums that want to play realistic style football will want to play as well.

I like the option of the lobby, but I don't like that it allows cheesers and AI abusers open range.

Thanks for listening.

ram29jackson
07-24-2011, 02:51 PM
dude, when you go on, just tell people on this forum you are going online and make a room. Invite who you get on your friends list :)

make a couple quick messages that ask if they know what the room is if you dont recognize the name..when i go to east room, i made instant messages that say dont invite unless you play str8, when invited, I just message back asking/telling them they need to tell me they play straight or no go..kids dont read though, they just scroll for guys with bad records hoping it leads to a easy win.

did you really play the gator-kid and he only ran the same stuff all game ? why do rosters then ?

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Well I was just thinking it would be a way, maybe last ditch to play some like-minded people, if your friends that don't cheese aren't online and you have OD game then the only option left is the lobby.

I'm saying if we create a room then it will give us 1 more option before going into the dreaded east/west lobby and pray for a straight game.

Don't get me wrong, I've played a few people from the lobby and they have turned into good online friends and we play from time to time, it's just we aren't on at the same time very often.

Pig Bomb
07-24-2011, 03:03 PM
i think anyone form this site that wants a sim game can make a room and call it "TGT Room" or something...make the password..."grill"

when i'm on after OD games i'll start looking for ya'll

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 03:06 PM
i think anyone form this site that wants a sim game can make a room and call it "TGT Room" or something...make the password..."grill"

when i'm on after OD games i'll start looking for ya'll

Great IDEA, I'll see if I can edit my original post heading, thank you sir.

EDIT: Ok changed the original post heading.

PSN: gigemaggs99

Hope to see ya'll online, thanks again!

Gus

ram29jackson
07-24-2011, 03:09 PM
forget passwords, just make an instant message so as soon as unfamiliar name comes into room, you just ask if they know what its for, if they dont respond..well, thats that,then haha

ram29jackson
07-24-2011, 03:38 PM
are you in EAGCCS, gig ?

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 04:20 PM
are you in EAGCCS, gig ?

no I have no idea what that is.

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 04:22 PM
forget passwords, just make an instant message so as soon as unfamiliar name comes into room, you just ask if they know what its for, if they dont respond..well, thats that,then haha

well sir, I guess there are always 2 sides to every coin...but if they KNOW the password then they will KNOW what the room is for. So the password will "protect" the room...seems self-explanatory. I don't want to have to moderate the room, I figure that is what the password is for.

OptionMasta
07-24-2011, 05:02 PM
If it takes 30 seconds to make a password why wouldn't you do it?

Pig Bomb
07-24-2011, 05:16 PM
if i make a room the password is "grill"
if everyone uses that it will be easy

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 06:57 PM
If it takes 30 seconds to make a password why wouldn't you do it?

That was my thinking, I'd rather not screen everyone that logs into the lobby...I figure that's what the password does...