PDA

View Full Version : Presentation Problem - No postgame highlights

vBeamin
07-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Okay so this year they have the game track presentation and at the end of the game it shows the play of the game and such. Well mine just stopped working and I don't skip it. When the game is over there is no commentary it just ends. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what might of happened?

cdj
07-23-2011, 09:55 PM
So are you not seeing any postgame highlights?

Those are saved (even temporarily) on your system HD. Do you have a HD and is it possibly almost full?

vBeamin
07-24-2011, 02:25 AM
So are you not seeing any postgame highlights?

Those are saved (even temporarily) on your system HD. Do you have a HD and is it possibly almost full?

Yeah I'm not seeing any at all. It doesn't do the game track after halftime and it doesn't do the post game highlights or play of the game. I have the 4GB xbox I just bought. I don't think it's full it doesn't have anything on it.

jhona80
07-25-2011, 07:43 PM
hey guys i dont know if i did something wrong but whenever i end a game it doesnt show the highlights and goes straight to the en end game menu i would really appreaciate if someone could help me it happens when i end a game i wait for the highlights and player of the game and it just goes to end game menu what do i do

ram29jackson
07-25-2011, 07:47 PM
maybe youre pushing buttons too much ?

jhona80
07-25-2011, 07:54 PM
maybe youre pushing buttons too much ?

no i just leave it right after the game ends and it goes straight to the menu i dont know i never had this problem with ncaa 11

cdj
07-26-2011, 06:40 AM
hey guys i dont know if i did something wrong but whenever i end a game it doesnt show the highlights and goes straight to the en end game menu i would really appreaciate if someone could help me it happens when i end a game i wait for the highlights and player of the game and it just goes to end game menu what do i do

Do you have a hard drive on your console? If so, is it full? This is the first place to look.

jhona80
07-26-2011, 12:36 PM
no just the 4gb memory that came with the console i did download a demo yesterday and took up 825 mb of memory but i{ve had this since it came out and have never seen postgame highlights im just gona go ahead and erase it see if that may be the problem and clear as much memory as i can its reaaly annoying noy being able to see the highlights

jhona80
07-26-2011, 01:03 PM
no i erased verything and end it up with 2.9 GB free space but went and played a quick game and its the same story it just goes directly to the postgame menu, no postgame highlights not even brad saying the final score

rufusone
07-26-2011, 01:12 PM
You have to have a hard drive, the internal 4 gig isnt going to let you save that there, Operation Sports forums has allot regarading this. You must have a hard drive installed on the 360.

gschwendt
07-26-2011, 01:18 PM
You have to have a hard drive, the internal 4 gig isnt going to let you save that there, Operation Sports forums has allot regarading this. You must have a hard drive installed on the 360.
This is my understanding as well.

jhona80
07-27-2011, 02:48 PM
ok so i guess ill go out and get it thanks