PDA

View Full Version : Fast Paced Heisman Dynasty

Mario8267
07-23-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm creating a fast paced Heisman dynasty with a strict 24 hour week advance. Can be sooner or a lil later "if needed". Everyone must use a three star school or lower to keep competition and recruiting as equal as possible. I will not be changing schedules unless someone needs a bye sooner or later. Also, everyone must create a custom head coach for your team, then as the contract ends you may except ANY job offer available.

Sliders will not be used and I will be using the current gatorbait roster. Quarters will be 6 minutes as well.

*please, this dynasty is for people who play very regularly and who won't be holding the dynasty up. I will post messages here regarding the dynasty so each user has to be active on this forum/thread as well.

*teams are first come first serve. Please leave your psn screename along with the team you would like to use.

*my psn is mario8267 and I will be using AZ St

Please respond with your user name along with the team you would like to use.

Teams
Mario8267 - Az St. :Arizona_State:
Zoopaloop81 - Rutgers :Rutgers:
THEMOONMAN804 - UVA :Virginia:

Mario8267
07-23-2011, 04:25 PM
*I can randomly generate new schedules if everyone is up to it. Some people that have been playing with the same team may have become tired of playing the same teams if in multiple dynasties. I will leave it to a majority vote.

Mario8267
07-23-2011, 04:38 PM
What's up. I'm looking for a good (PS3) Online Dynasty to Join.

PSN-ID (THE MOONMAN 804)

UVA

You are in! :)

Mario8267
07-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Just waiting for more players.........