PDA

View Full Version : Menu blur?

gigemaggs99
07-23-2011, 12:43 PM
When I play NCAA 12 (PS3) offline everything looks fine.

When I play ONLINE some of the menus are blurred? Does anyone else have this issue? I see a lot of the blurriness in the recruiting menus, it's like the screen is blurred. I thought it might have something to do with my monitor/tv so I went into my offline dynasty and it looks just fine, crystal clear.

Anyone have this issue? If so any tips?

Thanks.

Shripe
07-23-2011, 02:23 PM
PS3, sometimes I've noticed a white streaky shadow coming off of white text in various screens offline. Not sure about why it happens, though.

DuffHouse12
07-23-2011, 11:20 PM
you guys aren't tripping out. happens to me too. my guess is that this can and will be fixed with a download in the near future.

cdj
07-24-2011, 08:15 AM
It is a blur effect that is more noticeable in some spots than others. I'm not a fan of it, either. I can read all the text just fine, but there are times it is hazy, if not distracting.

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 04:35 PM
not sure what the heck happened in the other thread, seems like crazyiness....

I was wanting to comment on something that will hopefully be changed with a patch.

In some menus, offline and Online, mainly the recruiting menus the images are smudged, or blurry. Almost like the graphics card is being overloaded. I notice it when I'm doing my recruiting.

In the actual game it's not a problem just in the recuiting menus.

gigemaggs99
07-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, now that this has been moved...I'd like to add another change/tuner/patch idea....

When I change my coaching philosphy to Hawai'i PB for example, then change my sliders for Run/Pass to something like 30/70 (more passing) and save it. Then when I come back it will be way off like 95/5....why/how does it change itself?