PDA

View Full Version : Trophies/Achievements not being awarded?

jwendt79
07-22-2011, 03:12 PM
If you change your sliders, do you stop getting trophies for accomplishments? When I got the game, I received trophies. I put in kk's sliders from OS, now I do not receive trophies for nothing, I just tried getting balance attack (200yd passing and 200yd rushing) I DID IT, but no trophy. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Is it the Sliders? Its not like the sliders make it easier, it actually makes it more difficult. HELP!!!

JBHuskers
07-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Nope. Sliders don't stop you from getting trophies.

jwendt79
07-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Nope. Sliders don't stop you from getting trophies.

What else could it be, the only other change I did was gators rostor, and I doubt that would affect it......

jwendt79
07-24-2011, 02:11 PM
OK, so I can now definately say that I am not getting trophies PERIOD. Last night I played numerous games, focusing only on getting trophies. I accomplished at least 7 achievements, and received ZERO. Is there a setting to turn trophies on and off? Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks

cdj
07-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Sliders and difficulty should not stop Trophies/Achievements from showing up.

Do you know which seven should have popped up? Also, what game mode(s) were you playing in?

I 'should' have gotten the 200-200 Trophy during a game as OC, but did not. Perhaps any games SuperSimmed (such as playing as OC) do not allow Trophies/Achievements.

jwendt79
07-24-2011, 02:30 PM
The ones I know for sure i should of gotten, is the one mentioned above, Speed Reader, and first option for six. I played all games in the play now mode vs CPU on All American, with kk's sliders, the only other change I made was gators and buckeyes roster.

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Sliders and difficulty should not stop Trophies/Achievements from showing up.

Do you know which seven should have popped up? Also, what game mode(s) were you playing in?

I 'should' have gotten the 200-200 Trophy during a game as OC, but did not. Perhaps any games SuperSimmed (such as playing as OC) do not allow Trophies/Achievements.

That has been the case in past games. You can't supersim at all, at any point during the game, or else the achievements/trophies won't pop afterwards. I had that issue in NCAA 10 or 11, whichever one it was, where you had to get 5 interceptions in one game with the same player. I finally pulled it off, supersimmed to the end, and that killed the achievement from popping. :fp:

ram29jackson
07-24-2011, 02:34 PM
that has been the case in past games. You can't supersim at all, at any point during the game, or else the achievements/trophies won't pop afterwards. I had that issue in ncaa 10 or 11, whichever one it was, where you had to get 5 interceptions in one game with the same player. I finally pulled it off, supersimmed to the end, and that killed the achievement from popping. :fp:

ha........ Ha

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2011, 03:07 PM
ha........ Ha

Yeah... I... was... pissed...

Learned my lesson after that though. When I'm playing games, going specifically after achievements, I don't even think about pressing supersim.

I OU a Beatn
07-24-2011, 03:13 PM
Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing when I was whoring the achievements for 360. I was jacked.

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing when I was whoring the achievements for 360. I was jacked.

Yeah, we unfortunately learned the hard way. I just wish I had learned that little fact on an easier achievement. :D Trying to get that 5 interceptions achievement took me forever, even with super long quarters and whatnot. Then I supersimmed the last quarter and a half and yeah, the rest is history.

Hopefully these posts just saved someone else the aggravation of making that mistake that we made.

I OU a Beatn
07-24-2011, 03:27 PM
I did it with two controllers and still had a hard time because most of the picks are dropped.

Anyway, on both '11 and '10 I simulated through Road to Glory because when it said record book, I thought it meant in a statistical category. So, that's two years in a row I screwed up and had to restart and play through 2 or 3 seasons of RTG. That will NOT happen this year.

SmoothPancakes
07-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I forgot to add that I tried doing it with two controllers too. I played as Florida (since I heard they were the easiest team to complete it with) and played against some horrible team like New Mexico or something. Still took me forever to actually complete it, like you said, due to a lot of them being dropped. Thank god EA finally took that horrible achievement out of the game this year.

JeffHCross
07-24-2011, 08:46 PM
jwendt, are you letting the games complete to the end, or stopping once you reach the accomplishment? Some things, and I believe Balanced Attack may be included in that, don't pop until the game ends.

jwendt79
07-25-2011, 02:40 PM
jwendt, are you letting the games complete to the end, or stopping once you reach the accomplishment? Some things, and I believe Balanced Attack may be included in that, don't pop until the game ends.

I do wait till the end. But get nothing. I was thinking about deleting all game data, and the patch I downloaded when I got the game, and start from scratch. But with that I have another question. Will I be able to re-download my EA Online pass that came with the game, or will I have to purchase one?

buckeye02
07-25-2011, 03:43 PM
The trophy where you must achieve a 5* status in RTG didnt pop for me the first time i went through as a HB. But when i started my MLB RTG is got it as soon as i achieved 5* status. I dont know if adjusting sliders is the issue, but i adjusted the sliders as a HB. As a MLB is didnt adjust any sliders. This is for PS3 btw.

morsdraconis
07-25-2011, 03:51 PM
I do wait till the end. But get nothing. I was thinking about deleting all game data, and the patch I downloaded when I got the game, and start from scratch. But with that I have another question. Will I be able to re-download my EA Online pass that came with the game, or will I have to purchase one?

It's linked to your account so it shouldn't be a problem.

GatorBait06NC
07-26-2011, 12:17 AM
The trophy where you must achieve a 5* status in RTG didnt pop for me the first time i went through as a HB. But when i started my MLB RTG is got it as soon as i achieved 5* status. I dont know if adjusting sliders is the issue, but i adjusted the sliders as a HB. As a MLB is didnt adjust any sliders. This is for PS3 btw.

I didnt get this trophy either, my player was the #22 overall recruit when it stopped showing this and I still didnt get the trophy.

buckeye02
07-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Havent had any other problem with the trophies except that one. Really wasnt even trying to get the trophy. Glad i got the lock & load trophy and the trophy where you have to score an offensive and defensive TD in RTG out of the way. I'd hate to try to get those.

IRaineZz
07-26-2011, 11:57 AM
if any has problem with trophies beeing achieved you should delete the game data and reinstall the game, its works 99% afterwards

buckeye02
07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
if any has problem with trophies beeing achieved you should delete the game data and reinstall the game, its works 99% afterwards

Does the trophy come up when you start the game? Or do you have to accomplish the feat again?