PDA

View Full Version : Online Diary: Good games, bad games, vent or brag

ram29jackson
07-22-2011, 04:18 AM
any good or bad experiences? Go ahead and put them here.

I know, its old news but sometimes its hilarious what happens.

I go into lobby and instant message that I want an adult straight sim game.
I get invited and his first drive, he rolls out with QB too much/too wide and goes for it on 4th in field goal range. a little later ,our game disconnects. I message it wasnt me but also, I dont consider what he did straight sim. He tells me he cant make a 35 or so yarder and it was too short to punt.....? what ? How self centered is that ? I've squib punted many times myself LOL.

He proceeds to friend me and says he has normal rated teambuilder teams. So, like an idiot, I think why not and friend him. We go into a teambuilder game and after a couple plays , he quits and messages that he's sorry but he was getting into a game with a guy for a $5 bet.....? what ? he says he runs leagues for money if I wanted to join...???

How self centered are you/him?- I'm thinking

You are already in a game with me. That is your commitment at the moment.
People are just shallow and self centered beyond belief. It was all about him and what he wanted to do and how he wanted to at the moment.....LOL, just simply amazing :fp:

i know its old news, but it comes in such bizarre forms at times :D

The U
07-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Overall I am not a fan of online play, I feel that 9/10 times you will find cheese or just unrealistic stuff. I love straight sim kind of games, cause its REAL. Nothing annoys me more than someone that messes with the game and tries to exploit it. I don't see the fun in people playing like that. I played a guy that moved his WR to QB, who actually turned out be a 69 ovr QB, but he would just scramble every other play.

It sucks that I can't find better games, cause playing a user is so much fun when it is done right!

ram29jackson
07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
stats can be interesting... I'm PSU the online kid is Auburn

well, went to lobby and message not to play me unless your straight sim and message me first if you are...I feel that can at least weed out a few kids/morons. So, some kid says he's straight but from the get go its obvious he has no intellectual clue what it really means. He didnt do anything on offense overly cheesey but was doing hurry up with the same stupid run play out of pro formation , a draw or delay and when he was on defense ,I had hardly any time or protection whether I ran or passed. i thought crashing and shifting was over since last year ..he may have been on aggressive or something I didnt see a run commit announcement...? and in middle of game he pauses and messages BRB.......at least say bathroom or make it believable haha and after game he friend requests me LOL

anyway ,I did win but it was stressful the whole way until I broke it open with an int TD.

I looked at the stats later and mine were horrible for being the winner haha. But the key is..he turned it over 5 times- 3 ints. and 2 fumbles to my 0 turnovers

heres the rest of the stats
SCORE - PSU 21 AUB 14

first downs PSU 3 AUB 17

total yrds psu 190 aub 328
total rush att.- yrds PSU 23 for 42 yards AUB 21 for 108 yards

thats total but my Running back got 72 yards in 18 Rush attempts

passing
PSU 5-9-2 TDs AUB 14-28-2 TDs
pass yards
PSU 148 AUB 220
only 3 of my passes were for positive yards but obviously big haha

also , I was sacked 4 times and punted 6 times to his one punt haha
T.O.P.
PSU 11:30 AUB 8:30

Dont want to do this stupidity often, but the stats are fun to look at :D

but its pathetic that a kid responds to something he shouldnt be because quite frankly he has no clue how to define what I asked and is not self aware enough to know he doesnt really understand the request I made. He did try to friend request me :D

I've got quicky EA highlights to load later.

IRaineZz
07-27-2011, 04:20 AM
playing against human beeings cant be any fun. i dont like it, never did, never will. there are statistics and kids, teens older guys whoever are nothing more than stat-whores (wooops who wrote that...)
score a td or go up by 2 scores and im getting the modern warfare syndrom... please wait host migration... in this case... disconnected... boring -______-

ram29jackson
07-27-2011, 02:49 PM
playing against human beeings cant be any fun. i dont like it, never did, never will. there are statistics and kids, teens older guys whoever are nothing more than stat-whores (wooops who wrote that...)
score a td or go up by 2 scores and im getting the modern warfare syndrom... please wait host migration... in this case... disconnected... boring -______-

but playing a human will at least add to the chance of non scripted things happening..more animations etc.
as long as you can fill your 50 friends list with people who agree.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2011, 04:22 PM
I'll deal with a billion different glitches/disconnections/whatever if I don't have to deal with the CPU knowing your play and still losing by 50. I haven't played the CPU consistently since '04.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2011, 08:55 PM
I agree.

gschwendt
07-27-2011, 09:18 PM
I agree.
I didn't.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2011, 09:22 PM
I can see that. :D