PDA

View Full Version : Updated Roster

Theroarofthecrowd
07-21-2011, 03:26 PM
I have gone through buckyee02 and gatorbait's roster and have made numerous changes to apperances, positions, names, adding a few important transfers/left off freshman and ratings. I belive that the coaches are 100% accurate so please let me know if there are any mistakes. it is uploaded under the EA locker AVThunder35 and you dont need to become my friend to download the roster (I dont need 100 friend requests). Please post any corrections that need to be made to improve the roster because you know your team better than I do.

I am looking for comments on how freshman are rated (many i did not change) and since u know your teams incoming recruits better than I do, please post if they need to be given a rating boost in a particular area since EA did not do a consistent job rating the freshman. Also if there are any apperance edits or name missplellings on any players please post accordingy.

I do not want any corrections based on the fact that I left your teams 5th string running back off the roster and that he needs to replace your transfering 3rd string center as that is not a correction every1 needs but if a key starter is missing please post that. I have not edited any depth charts since I know that if u are a true fan of a team you will still need to make changes because we all have personal preferences (If my freshman or sophmores are rated anywhere near the seniors are will start the freshman for long-term purposes, etc.)

Theroarofthecrowd
07-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Corrections for Next update:

Add the following players:
Chris Dunkley USF WR
Dontae Aycock USF RB
Christian Tupou DT USC
Antonio Richardson OT Tenn
Jordan Prestwood OT Notre Dame
Storm Johnson UCF RB
Mike Blakely RB Auburn
Max Hall RG Ole Miss
Brandon Willis DT UNC
Devon Brown WR West Va
Spencer Boyd USF WR
Shaq Evans WR UCLA
Uona Kevinga LB BYU

ThatSnickelfritz
07-21-2011, 08:53 PM
make the FB #45 on ECU (who is nobody, some random template for a FB)...make him Danny Webster IWR #33 for ECU. I'd rate him like a 70 to begin with