PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Carousel Question

PhiDelt145
07-21-2011, 10:28 AM
So I had my first dynasty before the rosters as an offensive Coordinator for Rice. We went 8-3 during the regular season with a very strong running game and somewhat weak passing game. I did meet all goals however. When it came to CC I figured I would get some type of offer but nothing came around. I was just wondering if there was somewhere I was supposed to look or if I just didnt get lucky.

I assume its the second but just wanted to make sure I understood where the offers would be.

PhiDelt145
07-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Actually I think I found what I was looking for finally.. Probably had to do with my contract. Think it was 2 years.

JBHuskers
07-21-2011, 10:34 AM
You are able to leave in the middle of a contract, but there is the possibility that you aren't the top guy for another position quite yet. When you create a coach, your prestige starts out at a D+, so it could take a little time to get an offer.

PDuncanOSU
07-21-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm not sure if you can get offers in the middle of a contract or not. I would assume that you would be able to, but I had the same experience as you in the test dynasty I did starting as OC of Ohio University. 2 year contract, no offers after first year, then passed 8/9 goals and had offers after the second year when contract was up.

ScubaSteve007
07-21-2011, 11:23 AM
After my first season of a two-year contract as OC at Florida Atlantic, I was offered (and accepted) the OC job at Texas Tech.