PDA

View Full Version : 360 od for adults and real gamers

NDirish8305
07-19-2011, 11:12 PM
WELCOME TO THE RACE 2 CHAMPIONSHIP.....IM LOOKING GAMERS WHO WANT TO GET IN A DYNASTY THATS GOING TO LAST FOR YEARS. WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE THIS DYNASTY AS REALISTIC AS CAN BE. NOT TRYNA BE RUDE BUT IF U DON'T LIKE TO RECRUIT, STRATEGIZE BASICALLY DO WHAT A REAL COACH WOULD DO THIS DYN ISNT FOR YOU. LOOKING FOR USERS THAT WILL STAY ACTIVE, INTERACT W/OTHER DISCUSS GAMEPLAY AGAINST OTHERS, YOUR TOP RECRUITS IF YOUR IN THE RACE FOR HEISMAN, START RIVALS AND MORE BELIEVE ME THIS IS YOUR STOP AND ITS MORE....

LOOKING FOR SOME HARDCORE FANS THAT LOVE BUILDING TRADITIONS. WE STARTING OFF WITH 1 OR 2 STAR TEAMS AND WE HAVE A LIST OF 4 USERS NOW....THIS IS A GROWN MAN DYNASTY THATS GOING TO TAKE TIME RECRUITING....PLAYING YOUR GAMES AND NO QUITING AT ALL....SOME OF THE RULES CONSIST OF........

RULES

Schedule: 2-3 User Games
Gameplay: 6min Quaters
Level: Heisman
Recruiting Level: All American
Coach: Head Coach
Week Adv: 2 or 3 days.... 3rd automatic adv at 12 pm cst
No Restarts if game freeze send me a message on xbox right away. game is to be played as if you were playing saturday "no quitting"
No Cheese
We will create new rivals: home vs home against users
Be realistic on 4th downs....
Playbooks:any
Kicked Out: it will happen there is always a waiting list

It's Up For Discussion if we will stay with teamS for 2 years or whenever offered a job you can accept...

We will do a draft with teams by me scrambling up users and teams and picking them one at a time.....They will be anounced all at once.

This dyn is only for competitive users that wants to be in a longterm dyn. We take the game serious and we need everyone to remain active. We want this dynasty to remain til next game drops. If u have to go on vacation we can put dyn on hold for you just send me a message so i can broadcast to other users. we do respect one another and know their is life outside dynasty....

BELIEVE ME IF YOU LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND THE GAME THIS IS FOR YOU......

hawkeyeguy
07-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Why did you bail on our dynasty?

The MoonMan 804
07-23-2011, 03:45 PM
:fp:*snickering*:rolleyes:<u >me :D

juiceman
11-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Wana join if possible been looking for a good long term one for a while.let me know

jgivins
12-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Im interested email me at jgivins.givins@gmail.com