PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Prestige Requirements?

Lamar Miller
07-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Does anyone know what the requirements are this year, or if it is the same as last year.

If I recall correctly, last year to move from a 3 star program to a 4, you had to be ranked in the top 40 and win a bowl.

Any info is appreciated!!!

Lamar Miller
07-19-2011, 04:32 PM
No insight from anyone?

JSHT21
07-19-2011, 04:36 PM
The same as last year, "probably", I don't believe they've changed this in years, as it works ingame just fine.

Lamar Miller
07-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks JSH! Guess I will hit Google for NCAA 11's requirements in that case.

Lamar Miller
07-20-2011, 02:12 PM
So does anyone else have any info? I got a reply from someone else saying it is all dynamic and might not involve last year's requirements.

OptionMasta
07-20-2011, 04:15 PM
This is the info from last year I believe:

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.

2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.

3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.

4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.

5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.

6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.