PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Game, Online Dynasty glitches, anyone get these?

Cipher 8
07-17-2011, 04:27 AM
First off this game has freezed and locked up on me at least five times, mostly when I'm loading my custom playbook and just about to start a game on a online dynasty vs computer and the screen goes all black and locks up. I have to shut off my xbox and restart it, it says I restarted the game and people think I quit on purpose.

But more than that I played a user vs user game in the same online dynasty and afterwords it says I'm not signed in and cannot report the results. Yet I'm signed in on Xbox Live and talking in a party chat the whole F'ing time!

Disconnected
You've been disconnected and have not yet reported the result of your game. Would you like to try to reconnect, or abandon your game result?

[Reconnect]
Abandon Game Result

I know what probably did it. I tried to make a highlight of some plays after the game. If I remember correctly it's a stupid bug from years past where if you enter a highlight it fucks you up and you have to redo the game...

Lastly just because this game is buggy right now I want to bring up the custom playbook problems. Some formations are fucked up where your players just jumble together over the center on defense and on offense they give you random formations with one play that you cannot get rid of and that you didn't select.

I hope we can get a patch to fix this because the game and gameplay is great, for the most part, the coaching carousel and all the new additions are wonderful, but if it's buggy and glitchy like this all that doesn't matter. I understand all games that come out have these problems, or at least it seems like it these days, but EA has to get on this. It's ruining the game for a lot of people.

Cipher 8
07-17-2011, 04:39 AM
Now I won that game but we're not playing it again, as commish can't I somehow sim it? And how the hell can I sim the game and throw out the results so I guarantee I win it because I won it fair but it didn't report it cuz of the bug.

Figured it out i just advanced week and watched the little square box for the score, if i lost i canceled the advance until i won, since i won fair the first time around, still would've been nice to have my actual stats and score.

IRaineZz
07-17-2011, 06:48 AM
i get black screens after saving or deleting files. hurry up offense gets slowed down by freezing or loading. sometimes players freeze mid-air in animation or tackling via square button. thats pretty much what i noticed. besides case keenum consistently getting 65+ tds every season...

UGA14
07-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Game consistently freezes on calling a timeout or no huddle offense for a few seconds, highly annoying. The game is buggy.

OptionMasta
07-17-2011, 04:05 PM
I have been experiencing the same freeze up as the OP on my PS3. I click X to start the game, it loads my custom playbook, and then when I hit O to go back so that the game will begin I get a black screen. I can still hear the music playing from the game but my entire system is locked up.

This happens to me about once every 3 games. Bad news.

IRaineZz
07-17-2011, 05:22 PM
idk if thats a bug but im missing my formation packages on the playcalling screen. i wasnt playing ncaa11, did they removed it earlier?

WolverineJay
07-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I have been experiencing the same freeze up as the OP on my PS3. I click X to start the game, it loads my custom playbook, and then when I hit O to go back so that the game will begin I get a black screen. I can still hear the music playing from the game but my entire system is locked up.

This happens to me about once every 3 games. Bad news.

Yep, same here so I just said to heck with using my custom playbook for now, but it is very upsetting to me since this was the feature I was looking the most forward to this year. The next patch needs to address all issues with custom playbooks not just the disappearing plays bug because having my PS3 consistently freeze is unacceptable, its like they did zero testing with custom playbooks since so many are having the same problem, its simply mindboggling.

Cipher 8
07-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Just got another black screen freeze, was picking my playbook and uniform before starting my OD game vs computer and boom, black screen. Now everyone's going to think I quit as Cal vs USC because I was losing or something... -_-

greenbayrocks567
07-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I can't go through a game without a lockup anymore...so frustrating. The audio is still running in the background, just completely locked up outside of that. Really irritating.

cjohne
07-18-2011, 01:05 PM
my online-dynasty is a joke... i played 2 games fine and mow when i try to sign in to the dynasty...it freezes...i love this game but its BS they cant get this Crap fixed....dont send out a game that isnt ready to be played