PDA

View Full Version : FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA '12 rosters (360)

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Turn on NCAA Football ’12

Go to Team Management

Go to Roster Share

Go to Download Rosters

Type FAIRDALE KINGS

** If the gamertag is not available please send a Friend Request to the XBox 360 gamertag: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22

NOTE: Please delete FAIRDALE KINGS from your Friend’s List once you have acquired the rosters. Thank you.

You can donate via Paypal care of: fairdalekings@msn.com

Or you can send cash, check or money order:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Details:

This roster set is only correctly naming the DEFAULT rosters.

There are NO ratings adjustments.

There are NO updated jersey numbers.

There are NO equipment changes.

None of the players that have transferred, suspended or graduated have been removed.

*** DUPLICATE PLAYERS ***

NOTE: Due to EA using different sources for the rosters they did add several duplicate players. Below is the list of five players that have been identified as occupying two roster spots. The player in parentheses is my replacement.

SYRACUSE: FB #49 Adam Harris & MLB #49 Adam Harris (Shane Kimmel)

WKU: LT #60 Ed Hazelett &TE #84 Ed Hazelett (Jim Murphree)

HAWAI'I: MLB #50 Mana Lolotai & RE #52 Mana Lolotai (Kapono Rawlins)

KANSAS: LE #35 Toben Opurum & HB #35 Toben Opurum (Rell Lewis)

SOUTH CAROLINA: DT #52 Aldrick Fordham & RG #52 Aldrick Fordham (Travis Ford)

JBHuskers
07-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Shot a donation your way brother, thanks for all the hard work!

ThatSnickelfritz
07-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Alright so I got a quick question...I saw alot of people on ECU's roster who where either graduated or not on the team anymore such as McClendon and Mercer...so they will be in your roster? I like the fact that you don't change ratings because that's my biggest peeve when downloading rosters is that I can't get it out of my head that bias is involved.

NatureBoy
07-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I have been using your rosters for years FK. Thanks for all of the hard work you put into them each and every year.

baseballplyrmvp
07-15-2011, 10:47 PM
appreciate all of your hard work. are you planning to do the coaches as well?

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-15-2011, 11:18 PM
I've already identified and corrected the Alabama mishap:

QB A.J. McCarron is now properly #10

QB Phillip Sims is now rightfully #14

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-15-2011, 11:18 PM
appreciate all of your hard work. are you planning to do the coaches as well?

I will release a coach's file early next week.

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Coach’s File complete

I have removed all of the Juniors that were used for coaches that were both Head Coach and Coordinator. No longer Stever Spurrier, Jr. and Bobby Petrino, Jr.

I also corrected about ten minor spelling errors.

I correctly identified another ten coaches.

I corrected the skin color for a handful of coaches.

I removed Jim Tressel, Carl Torbush, Bill Stewart.

I made Dana Holgorsen the head coach of West Virginia.

I made Luke Fickell the head coach of the Ohio State University.

I corrected the Alma Mater’s for over 150+ head coaches and coordinators.

** For any coach that did not have their respective Alma Mater I used an available school that was relevant.

For example, if someone was from Cincinnati, Ohio but played at Youngstown State… their alma mater would be Cincinnati.

Another example, if someone played at Carroll College in Montana…. Of course, Montana does not have an FBS program. The closest school would be Idaho.

Another example, if someone played at a small school but was a Graduate Assistant coach at an FBS program… Of course, I used the G.A. school as their Alma Mater.

** The main thing that I was trying to accomplish was to make the Coaching Carousel experience as realistic as possible. No coach from New Hampshire with East Coast ties should have Washington as their Alma Mater.

JBHuskers
07-20-2011, 02:02 PM
:up: good work man!

Gotmadskillzson
07-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Anybody else notice the cpu AI doesn't play the same way with named rosters ? Play against the default non named rosters and play against the cpu with named rosters. They play differently. Playing against #2 of Ohio St he scrambled 21 times. Played against him again using the same team, only difference was he was named and he scrambled twice.

AustinWolv
07-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks FK.