PDA

View Full Version : Visual Problems

TcuFrog5
07-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Am i the only one who's see this? but umm When im playing with a team in white , they uniforms does not get dirty and mind you im playing on grass not turf.. and the dark uniforms gets dirty ..that doesnt make since..if you are in white uni's i would think you get dirty quicker. another thing i do not see alot of dive catches , some of my Wr runs away from the ball instead of to it. ..

Paakaa10
07-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Am i the only one who's see this? but umm When im playing with a team in white , they uniforms does not get dirty and mind you im playing on grass not turf.. and the dark uniforms gets dirty ..that doesnt make since..if you are in white uni's i would think you get dirty quicker.

You're not the only one seeing this. It's been noted at OS and I made a note of it in feedback to the dev team as well.

White uniforms do eventually get dirty, but not noticeably so until the fourth quarter. Color uniforms get dirty much more quickly; I had a Minnesota @ TCU game last night in heavy rain where TCU's uniforms were terrible in the first quarter but Minnesota's were comparably pristine until the fourth.