PDA

View Full Version : Connection Lost Freak Out

roccogator
07-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Experienced my first in game freeze on the very next play after the obnoxiously distracting "Connection Lost" freak out screen.

First, this was in an offline game so what is the purpose of covering half my TV screen to tell me my connection was lost in the middle of a play. I am offline, I don't care if my connection was lost. How, about telling me after the play is over.

It's like someone walking up to the coach on the sideline during the game winning drive, and telling him his dry cleaning is ready to pick up. It's irrelevant, ill timed, and frankly doesn't warrant his attention.

Second, I am not sure if whatever caused me to lose connection also caused my 360 to freeze, or vise versa, but EA please fix the freezing!

griffin2608
07-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Yes I had the same thing happen to me but when it froze I left it alone for 5 min then signed out of the live and my game continued

roccogator
07-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes I had the same thing happen to me but when it froze I left it alone for 5 min then signed out of the live and my game continued

I tried waiting, not 5 min, but my system was completely locked up.

Oh well, I guess I will make sure that I am signed out before I start anymore games.