PDA

View Full Version : IOU's NCAA 12 & 13 Videos

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 09:25 AM
First off, allow me to apologize for the some what poor quality and the lack of game audio. I was using new capture software and like a dumb ass didn't check the recording settings. The entire game recorded at double the speed, so I had to slow it down and ended up losing the audio. I fixed the speed in most places, but there are a few times where players are moving really fast, so don't think there's glitching going on. It's my bad. Aside from that, my editing program kept clips in that I thought I had deleted, so now the music doesn't match up with the game play. :D

From now on, videos will be widescreen, have game audio, and will have battle music instead of what's on this. Battle music didn't seem to work well when you can't hear the tackling and announcing.

The last 45 seconds of the first half is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75839fSsQA

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 09:39 AM
Welcome aboard the highlight video train. It can be a lot of fun and always interesting to go back and watch your videos later on.

It's always interesting figuring it all out in the beginning... my first setup was much the same, only with conversion & other things in the middle to change the speed as well. Anyway, good work and hope you enjoy it.

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I pulled the Roxio thing out of the box and didn't check the settings. I should have known better. The entire video recorded in twice the speed. I had to edit all the clips to be played at .5x the speed, which for some reason completely deleted the audio. Oh well. I'll make sure the second one is a lot better. That was a borderline rush job. No game audio, playing speed issues, music doesn't match game play, the thing is in 4:3(because I was a dumb ass and edited in 4:3 instead of 16:9), etc...

I may have some questions for you later when it comes to the editing part.

morsdraconis
07-14-2011, 09:48 AM
And, of course, the fucker ran nothing but 4 Verts there in the 2nd half. :smh:

I don't know how you stand it man, but good stuff.

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 10:05 AM
I may have some questions for you later when it comes to the editing part.
Just fire away, happy to help.

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 10:11 AM
And, of course, the fucker ran nothing but 4 Verts there in the 2nd half. :smh:

I don't know how you stand it man, but good stuff.

Ha, on that last drive, I took out an incomplete 4 Verticals on first down and on second down(all to the same player). After he got the first down, I had to take out another two incomplete 4 Verticals. He was definitely firing away on that last drive. :D

strattjw
07-14-2011, 10:12 AM
What are you using for your editing? I have a Haupauge PVR and try using Adobe Premeiere Elements to edit but my video always ends up jerky. Is there better editing software in the sub $100 range?

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 10:15 AM
I used Movie Maker, dude. It's what I'm comfortable with and I don't have to pay for it. :D

I've heard Sony Vegas 9 is a really powerful editor, but for what I do, Movie Maker gets the job done for me.

gschwendt
07-14-2011, 10:16 AM
What are you using for your editing? I have a Haupauge PVR and try using Adobe Premeiere Elements to edit but my video always ends up jerky. Is there better editing software in the sub $100 range?
Yes. I also have the HD-PVR and if you record in the M2TS formation, Sony Vegas will do it without the need to convert and your end results are very clean. You can get Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 for $50 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L4ZQKQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thegamtai-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B003L4ZQKQ)... it's the version I use and can verify that it works flawlessly.

strattjw
07-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Yes. I also have the HD-PVR and if you record in the M2TS formation, Sony Vegas will do it without the need to convert and your end results are very clean. You can get Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 for $50 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L4ZQKQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thegamtai-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B003L4ZQKQ)... it's the version I use and can verify that it works flawlessly.

Just ordered it. Should get it early next week. Thanks!

ram29jackson
07-14-2011, 06:17 PM
this thread was too low haha bumpity bump :sf:

ram29jackson
07-14-2011, 06:24 PM
now i'm really mad you arent on PS3 :down::P

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Ha, sorry, man. I have a video currently rendering. It's almost done, then I'll have about 2 hours to upload it to YouTube and then I should be able to post it. I put a lot of time into it so I'm hoping this turns out a lot better and the game play should be a good bit better, too. I'm really starting to rip people to shreds using my custom play book. Too bad my defense still blows.

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-sZuc0E8Y

I'm Texas Tech by the way.

ram29jackson
07-14-2011, 09:33 PM
i dont believe it - the cheeser went for a field goal haha

edit- nevermind, that early scramble lead me to believe he was a child

texacotea
07-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Nice video....had one spot where it sped up quickly. But looked good like the call to go for 2 at the end, also thought you had the HailMary at the end.

My cameo appearance was at the 7:03 mark :D

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2011, 09:41 PM
i dont believe it - the cheeser went for a field goal haha

edit- nevermind, that early scramble lead me to believe he was a child

He pissed me off a good bit. He ran a TON of slants. The only non slant I remember him throwing was on that bomb. Every single play had a slant in it, and he didn't throw them the way they were intended - he'd throw it after the receiver was way down field.

Nice video....had one spot where it sped up quickly. But looked good like the call to go for 2 at the end, also thought you had the HailMary at the end.

Yep, the sped up part was my bad. My computer had a little melt down and that's exactly when the video has the little hiccup. I was so jacked on that Hail Mary at the end. There's nothing worse than coming up a yard short. :smh:

texacotea
07-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Yep, the sped up part was my bad. My computer had a little melt down and that's exactly when the video has the little hiccup. I was so jacked on that Hail Mary at the end. There's nothing worse than coming up a yard short. :smh:

Thats what she said......:D :D :D

I know pretty lame attempt but what the hey

psuexv
07-14-2011, 11:30 PM
This looks pretty sweet, can't wait to get mine fired up, I need a pair of component cables and I'm set

bruinkid626
07-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Subscribed! good videos.

I OU a Beatn
07-16-2011, 01:51 AM
I've got one captured. I did a bunch of the editing tonight. I just have to finish up some of the editing, pick out a nice battle song(suggestions are definitely welcome, video is about 9 minutes so keep that in mind), and then render and upload. Should be available before Sunday evening depending on how much time I have. I will say this, if there's ever a video I make that you should watch, it'll be this one.

xMrHitStickx904
07-16-2011, 10:00 AM
yeah, these videos are good. makes me wanna go ahead an get my 360 up again, probably will this week.

I OU a Beatn
07-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Editing is done and it's currently rendering. I'll upload it overnight so assuming everything goes smoothly, I should be able to post it tomorrow morning/afternoon. I found the absolutely perfect piece of music for it, unfortunately, that piece is only 90 seconds long, so I had to loop it. I was going to cut out the beginning/ending and then extend the middle by a lot, but I didn't want to mess with the artist's work, so I just looped it. It'll probably ruin some of the effect, but I'm confident it'll still be entertaining. I hope. :D

gschwendt
07-16-2011, 03:39 PM
For music, what I do is just find instrumental songs either on youtube or some other way and then use those with the announcing behind it.

ram29jackson
07-16-2011, 03:44 PM
For music, what I do is just find instrumental songs either on youtube or some other way and then use those with the announcing behind it.

can you extract them from youtube to your ipod or something ?

gschwendt
07-16-2011, 03:46 PM
can you extract them from youtube to your ipod or something ?
Yes... there are ways.

ram29jackson
07-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Yes... there are ways.

....and.....

I OU a Beatn
07-16-2011, 03:53 PM

There's two groups called Immediate Music and X-Ray Dog. They do trailers and soundtracks for movies and stuff. The only bad thing is that most of them are only 2 or 3 minutes, so my only choice is to loop it. I could mess with it by playing the middle portion over and over between the beginning and the end(since the beginning and the end are the only distinct parts), but I really don't want to mess with their awesome work, so I just looped it a few times. I think it ended up matching the video fairly nicely, especially the end.

Anyway, T minus 30 minutes.

ram29jackson
07-16-2011, 03:58 PM
yes...I am envious of you guys....like I said in the past, an initial reason I came here was because I knew Gschwendt was here and I watched his league games on youtube since the ps2 days.

I OU a Beatn
07-16-2011, 04:26 PM
EAGCCS game against the reigning champ and the current #1 seeded(and also top 100 player) Miyagi wax off. I'm Texas Tech, Miyagi is Kentucky. Feel free to leave comments or feedback. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRpGGoE_REI

ram29jackson
07-16-2011, 04:34 PM
aahhww what I hate about the video game aspect of it. The chance to win is much more positive in video game football, you lucky bastard :D

I OU a Beatn
07-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Ha, I know. The stupid thing was that I thought about running the ball on the final play so I didn't chance a pick 6. I'm so glad I decided to take a shot. Miyagi? Probably not so much. :D

xMrHitStickx904
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
....and.....

download free youtube to mp3 converter.

texacotea
07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
nice win, did you jump up and down??

why the controller keep getting disconnected?

I OU a Beatn
07-22-2011, 12:29 AM
I was pretty dumbfounded, so I just kind of sat there. I didn't expect to catch it in the slightest so it was definitely a shock when he came down with it, especially since it was a user catch. The controller kept getting disconnected because of a loose battery pack. I bought another one and haven't had a problem since. If you notice on the first drive, the controller disconnect caused a pick as I was trying to user catch a post route and it disconnected right as I was about to go for it. :D

Here's a new video. It's not even remotely as good as the first couple, but I'm having a hard time getting good games. I either get involved in a blow out or some douche running the same play over and over. So, while it's not a close game, you can watch FSU's defense cause some havoc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KDfBhtqkg

ram29jackson
07-22-2011, 01:14 AM
I used FSU once today and I think they are,as usual, stocked with hyped player ratings

I OU a Beatn
07-23-2011, 02:52 PM
For those of you who don't play randoms online, this is what you're missing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILs2d_9ZT70

ram29jackson
07-23-2011, 04:34 PM
minor critique- your QB back drops seem a tad far..just a widdle :)

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 04:41 PM
And douchebag dumbasses like that, is the reason I have never touched online in NCAA since probably 2006. The 360 Coach Mode OD is going to be my first time playing an online game since then, and I'm only doing it because it's coach mode. You can only call the plays and are at the mercy of the CPU.

ram29jackson
07-23-2011, 04:51 PM
i'm kind of the inverse of a cheeser. if i play a guy who is beating badly and then tries to ask me to concede,.. I decline sometimes haha... I figure, look dude i've been wasting my time watching you cheese, i may as well get some practice in and waste your time too but i've only played 8 online games and dont know alot of nuances etc

I OU a Beatn
07-23-2011, 05:33 PM
minor critique- your QB back drops seem a tad far..just a widdle :)

It's a 10 yard drop. I don't think it's too far at all. When you're running really deep and long developing routes like I run on 90% of my plays, you need to make sure you give yourself enough time to let those routes develop. If I would take a shorter drop, those routes wouldn't have a chance to develop. Anything beyond 12 yards is bad in my book, and I definitely don't take a 12 yard drop.

xMrHitStickx904
07-23-2011, 07:35 PM
I love all styles of play, even the cheesers, it brings a unique challenge for myself. I like an ideal, clean game, but hey, that's the nature of online. I'm a tournament style player on Madden, that's why I'm tolerant. Ask Ram, you'd never know though lol.

texacotea
07-23-2011, 07:48 PM
love the music at the end....HATE playing randoms in the EAST room

I OU a Beatn
07-23-2011, 08:47 PM
I love all styles of play, even the cheesers, it brings a unique challenge for myself. I like an ideal, clean game, but hey, that's the nature of online. I'm a tournament style player on Madden, that's why I'm tolerant. Ask Ram, you'd never know though lol.

Yeah, it takes a good bit to really get me annoyed to the point that I'm willing to do stuff back. I don't do the sprinting back or scrambling around(mainly because I've never, ever lost to someone who did it) but I will most assuredly rocket catch every play if it gets bad enough, and I'll also dial up the nano blitzes. I haven't done that to anyone this year, so obviously, it does take an extreme style of play to get my tournament juices flowing. :D

But, play randoms used to be a lot better than what it is now. I mean, 90% of the players you're going to face in today's game are going to run a bunch of tosses, a bunch of off tackle plays, a bunch of deep throws, and they're going to scramble with the QB. It's a rampant plague. I used to get a LOT more straight games against randoms during the PS2 days, that's for sure. It was unheard of to get disconnection glitched back then, but now, you can't play against the top 100 without expecting it.

RTCVT
07-24-2011, 06:05 PM
For those of you who don't play randoms online, this is what you're missing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILs2d_9ZT70

What a classy individual

I OU a Beatn
08-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Wow, it's been awhile. I'm going to preface this with a very simple warning. If you do not like watching people play non-simulation style football, this is most definitely NOT for you. If you watch it anyway, I warned you. It's not bad bad, but it's not simulation, either.

Anyway, with that out of the way, a little background. "CSB" is a clan on the 360 for NCAA and Madden, and they're all douche bags. Over the years, I think I've played them all and every single time I play one of them, they run that particular year's biggest bullshit. That's just what they did. They try to win at all costs, and if that means glitching, they're more than willing.

With that said, I was kind of hesitant to see CSB SHORESBOY wanting a game against me. I'm always up for a challenge, though, so I accepted. Let it be known, I played 100% straight until he thought he was going to run that bullshit DL stand up nano blitz while continually trying to over the shoulder/rocket catch a bomb every single play. Hell, I would've been fine with the bombs, but as you can see, the second he did the stand up nano, my gloves came off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNS_r4euWWw

ram29jackson
08-07-2011, 02:29 AM
are you strafe intercepting ? is that run play at end of half you used hard to stop?

ram29jackson
08-07-2011, 02:31 AM
I wasnt nto game- but I did everything in my power todrop back 15 yards and chuck it bla bla

xMrHitStickx904
08-07-2011, 02:47 AM
yeah, I'm all too familiar with the CSB guys smh.

I OU a Beatn
08-07-2011, 09:31 AM
are you strafe intercepting ? is that run play at end of half you used hard to stop?

Most of them are strafe picks, one or two of them were just regular ones. Normally that running play isn't that hard to stop, but with that stupid nano he was running, he was giving it a huge lane. So, rather than dropping back and getting hit instantly, I pounded it down his throat.

I OU a Beatn
08-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I wasnt nto game- but I did everything in my power todrop back 15 yards and chuck it bla bla

Yeah, the really hilarious thing is the voice message he sent me after I sent him that message. "Yeah, dude, you're a cheater running that crazy ass zone defense."

Uhm. It was Dime Cover 3. Nothing special. Learn to read a defense and not throw 10 picks in 3 quarters. :D

ram29jackson
08-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah, the really hilarious thing is the voice message he sent me after I sent him that message. "Yeah, dude, you're a cheater running that crazy ass zone defense."

Uhm. It was Dime Cover 3. Nothing special. Learn to read a defense and not throw 10 picks in 3 quarters. :D

conservative/deep zone ?

novadolla
08-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I O U thats good stuff, your stick skills is off the charts. I would of probably gave up atleast 3 of those bombs

I OU a Beatn
08-07-2011, 04:47 PM
conservative/deep zone ?

Nope, I don't mess with any of that. At the beginning of the game, I put strip to aggressive(unless I'm playing someone I know in which case I'll keep it on normal) and then I put running and catching on offense to conservative.

I O U thats good stuff, your stick skills is off the charts. I would of probably gave up atleast 3 of those bombs

Thanks, man. It comes with years of practice. It's much easier to user pick on this game than in past years, though.

I OU a Beatn
07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0DIl03dWQ

sl8b
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Good first game to post.

It was exciting, lots of turnovers, but I'm hoping all of the games aren't this 'exciting'! :)

This is the first time I really noticed how much smoother the running animations seemed. Do you think the default speed of the game has been sped up a bit?

I'm about 6 gb away from test driving it for myself!

ram29jackson
07-10-2012, 09:22 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0DIl03dWQ

who are you playing against ?

I OU a Beatn
07-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Good first game to post.

It was exciting, lots of turnovers, but I'm hoping all of the games aren't this 'exciting'! :)

This is the first time I really noticed how much smoother the running animations seemed. Do you think the default speed of the game has been sped up a bit?

I'm about 6 gb away from test driving it for myself!

I think it's smoother but it was really laggy in the games I've played so far. I hope it's just opening day issues and the connection gets sorted out. You can see in the video I missed multiple tackles badly because of how choppy it was.

who are you playing against ?

Just some random lobby now guy.

I OU a Beatn
07-22-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Nitp2CZAQ

If you like watching sim videos, don't even watch this. This guy ran a shake blitz on the opening play of the game and it was gloves off immediately. I'm posting another video either tonight or tomorrow that was against another random but was completely straight, so it'll be more enjoyable to watch.

souljahbill
07-22-2012, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Nitp2CZAQ

If you like watching sim videos, don't even watch this. This guy ran a shake blitz on the opening play of the game and it was gloves off immediately. I'm posting another video either tonight or tomorrow that was against another random but was completely straight, so it'll be more enjoyable to watch.

Good game.

The plays where the ND QB had 11-billion seconds to throw showed just how badly the line play needs to be overhauled. They just "sat" there, spasticly dancing side-to-side, doing nothing.

Oh, and sometimes, your audio was way ahead of the video.

I OU a Beatn
07-26-2012, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQU6AD4ANUc

I don't know why the audio is skipping ahead of the video a little, but it's annoying. I guess I'm going to have to scrap the editor that came with the Elgato and see if it's that or the device itself. Anyway, a little West Virginia Air Raid!

souljahbill
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQU6AD4ANUc

I don't know why the audio is skipping ahead of the video a little, but it's annoying. I guess I'm going to have to scrap the editor that came with the Elgato and see if it's that or the device itself. Anyway, a little West Virginia Air Raid!

The sound was better in this video.
Good game, btw.

gschwendt
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Any idea why the aspect ratio is thrown off in this one? The height is squished.

I OU a Beatn
07-26-2012, 09:09 PM
I put the music in with Sony Vegas. I haven't used it in awhile so I probably rendered it in the wrong setting. Vegas is really flaky with how it renders on some of the settings.

skipwondah33
07-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Haha on a few plays it looked like WVU had atleast 15 players in coverage.

Great game, I've never had that many big plays in the games I've played. I assumed it was going to be a blowout early on.

I use their Offensive playbook because its the only one I've played with other than Tulsa's.

Love the music in the background. Think I've heard that in a movie but can't remember which.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Yeah, it probably should have been. That stupid pick 6 I threw had me about ready to go back to my raging days as a teenager. :D

I'm pretty sure the song has been used in bunch of movie trailers. The group is Two Steps From Hell. They do excellent work.

xMrHitStickx904
07-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Definitely a good game, ready to get my own capture device actually. Wish I had one so I could record all of the EA Sports Game Changer Tournament Series games, I've had a few fantastic ones.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Definitely a good game, ready to get my own capture device actually. Wish I had one so I could record all of the EA Sports Game Changer Tournament Series games, I've had a few fantastic ones.

Are you getting Madden on 360 again this year or are you going the PS3 route?

As for recording devices, definitely go with the Hauppauge or the Elgato. For the money, their value can't be beat.

skipwondah33
07-27-2012, 12:48 PM

As for recording devices, definitely go with the Hauppauge or the Elgato. For the money, their value can't be beat.I use the AverMedia HD PVR device. It was rather cheaper than the Hauppauge unit. I around $130 if I'm not mistaken.

I've recorded a few videos though I have most of them set to private, I do have the latest one I put in Madden.

xMrHitStickx904
07-27-2012, 12:51 PM

As for recording devices, definitely go with the Hauppauge or the Elgato. For the money, their value can't be beat.

Ehhhh, I'm not sure which system I'm getting it for yet. Still deciding. I've heard many good things about Hauppauge, so I'll more than likely buy that one.

I OU a Beatn
07-27-2012, 07:48 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQc3kAYqgY

:fp:

souljahbill
07-27-2012, 08:17 PM
LMFAO!

That's an ass-whippin' for ya!

I OU a Beatn
07-30-2012, 04:00 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAaMAqYEnOw

I think my video description best describes this guy:

I've played online since the beginning in '04. 10 years and over 3,000 ranked games completed against random players. This guy is by far the biggest douche I have ever played on any game.

I OU a Beatn
07-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Also, since I know a lot of you don't play online, here's what to look out for:

1. When the defender shoots off the line as soon as the ball is snapped, that would be the turbo blitz.
2. When he's running Wildcat, that is a glitch.
3. When he's putting his receiver in as the kick off specialist, that is the goon kick.
4. I think you can figure out the other one. :D

Just an utter nightmare.

CLW
07-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Also, since I know a lot of you don't play online, here's what to look out for:

1. When the defender shoots off the line as soon as the ball is snapped, that would be the turbo blitz.
2. When he's running Wildcat, that is a glitch.
3. When he's putting his receiver in as the kick off specialist, that is the goon kick.
4. I think you can figure out the other one. :D

Just an utter nightmare.

LOL so did he accept the friendly quit?

And you wonder why I don't even bother.

I OU a Beatn
07-30-2012, 04:21 PM
He was doing the DC glitch. The only for sure way to stop it is to call timeout when they press start(which I did the first time but then had no timeouts left). The other way, which doesn't always work as evidenced by the video, is to offer a friendly quit and then cancel it real quick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, it didn't. :D

Since he was successful in doing it, he didn't get a loss or a win and I didn't get a loss or a win. It's like it never happened.

CLW
07-30-2012, 04:30 PM
He was doing the DC glitch. The only for sure way to stop it is to call timeout when they press start(which I did the first time but then had no timeouts left). The other way, which doesn't always work as evidenced by the video, is to offer a friendly quit and then cancel it real quick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, it didn't. :D

Since he was successful in doing it, he didn't get a loss or a win and I didn't get a loss or a win. It's like it never happened.

LMAO I remember something similar to that in like 04 or 05 that was the spacebar glitch. From what I recall you basically paused the game and then pressed on your keyboard's space bar while typing a message never letting off. The clock to resume would hit 0 but nothing would happen. People would lay on it for hours wait for the opponent to fall asleep restart the game and defeat the cpu.

I OU a Beatn
07-30-2012, 04:38 PM
YES! I remember that! I'd wait them out every single time. I'd always send a message of like "alright, well whatever...I'm going to do something so enjoy waiting" just to bait them into thinking I wasn't there and they would resume it every time. :D

But yeah, it's something similar. It's something to do with making out of position subs after doing a no huddle. I don't know how people even find this shit.

ram29jackson
07-30-2012, 05:47 PM
i dont know that I would call wilcat a glitch..maybe overly effective because the only way to man up the player taking snap is with QB spy

I OU a Beatn
07-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Normal wildcat isn't a glitch. What he's doing with wildcat is a glitch. I don't even know how they do it. If your defender isn't blitzing, he'll completely ignore the ball carrier. That's why when they do it, you have to send a double corner blitz.

I OU a Beatn
07-31-2012, 11:40 AM
The guy in my last video found the video and replied to it with the amazingly well thought out and well worded "Stfu Boi I Almost Loss And i dont Loose." If this guy is really 18 years old, I truly feel sad for him.

CLW
07-31-2012, 08:53 PM
The guy in my last video found the video and replied to it with the amazingly well thought out and well worded "Stfu Boi I Almost Loss And i dont Loose." If this guy is really 18 years old, I truly feel sad for him.

LMAO its guys like him that remind me of why our country is going down the toilet b/c he represents roughly 1/2 of the country.

souljahbill
07-31-2012, 09:52 PM

Stop!

You had me at "Stfu Boi"

LMFAO!

I OU a Beatn
07-31-2012, 10:56 PM
LMAO its guys like him that remind me of why our country is going down the toilet b/c he represents roughly 1/2 of the country.

Yep, that's what sad. He's been flooding my 360 inbox with messages about how I shouldn't have put it up on YT and keeps sending me party invites. He's sent me about 2 or 3 voice messages and I still can't understand what he's saying in any of them, even with the volume cranked. :D

I can't remember if I deleted them or not, but if I didn't, I'll have to upload and see if one of you guys can decode it for me.

CLW
08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Yep, that's what sad. He's been flooding my 360 inbox with messages about how I shouldn't have put it up on YT and keeps sending me party invites. He's sent me about 2 or 3 voice messages and I still can't understand what he's saying in any of them, even with the volume cranked. :D

I can't remember if I deleted them or not, but if I didn't, I'll have to upload and see if one of you guys can decode it for me.

Lol you should play it back on 360 and upload them to youtube as well and link them as responses. :nod:

Body15
08-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Man that guy is crap... Pisses me off. I don't blame you for doing that onside kick.

Btw how do you record your games??

I OU a Beatn
08-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Man that guy is crap... Pisses me off. I don't blame you for doing that onside kick.

Btw how do you record your games??

With this. (http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-Recorder-10025010/dp/B00840353W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343861568&sr=8-1&keywords=elgato+game+capture+hd)

souljahbill
08-01-2012, 09:00 PM
So much win in the comments. Hilarious!
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6937820-df58-4a30.jpg

Body15
08-02-2012, 09:46 PM
With this. (http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-Recorder-10025010/dp/B00840353W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343861568&sr=8-1&keywords=elgato+game+capture+hd)

with what??

I OU a Beatn
08-02-2012, 09:49 PM
It's a link. Click it.

xMrHitStickx904
08-03-2012, 03:07 AM
The more I see these videos and youtube commentary with Madden & NCAA, the more I'm ready to record games now. If I can buy one here in the next week or so, I think I'll use it to record the EASGCCS Title Game. Think it would be really cool to.