PDA

View Full Version : Tuner/Patch thread

Nicejob2232
07-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Things that need to be fixed, a list that people have come up with from Operation sports. Hopefully you guys can pass this along.

So far we have...

Custom Playbooks Glitch- basically the plays aren't showing up in game and is causing issues on the field with the players huddling in a ball I believe?

Player and Coach Progression- players and coaches are progressing way too fast. Coaches are going from D+ to A+ prestige in just one year. Players are coming in rated fine, but progess super well and end up causing way too many 95+ players(62 in one dynasty).

Sound Issues- Everything is just way too quiet. You can hear a pin drop in these stadiums. I want to hear the crowd roar on big plays and boo penaltys and rivals. As of right now the crowd seems indifferent to even being at the game.

No huddle offense- Basically the clock starts whenever the players are ready, when it should start when the ball is spotted. Also, the cpu uses players out of position way too much. I've seen small wideouts playing Te and Fb playing Wr.

Freezing Issues- I haven't had this problem, but reading around the forum it seems like something a fair amount of people are dealing with. Especially, when the computer is running a no huddle offense there appears to a slight pause after they pickup first downs.

WarEagle75
07-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Everytime I supersim my custom stadium sounds stops working.

blkprince04
07-13-2011, 07:54 PM
i agree across the board the sound issue is terrible, stadium sounds , no big hit sounds , bands are low, cheerleaders are low ncaa 11 sound was much much better, so i hope ea can fix all these issues especially this low sound issue...

DerkontheForum
07-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Coach and player progression needs fixed bad.... There is no way a coach should go from D+ to A+ in one season.

jaymo76
07-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Stadium noise..................... play 06 on PS2 and then make that a reality for 12.

+

Allow us to EDIT both HEIGHT and WEIGHT and modify the CPU DEPTH CHART.

JeffHCross
07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
I've seen small wideouts playing Te and Fb playing Wr.This is probably a fatigue issue more than anything else. You could see out of position players in NCAA '11 after No Huddle had been running for a while.

sub9er
07-13-2011, 09:13 PM
the grass not showing up during gameplay

Paakaa10
07-13-2011, 09:17 PM
the grass not showing up during gameplay

If you mean the 3D grass, it was never intended to show up from the standard gameplay view as far as I'm aware. It's meant as a visual touch in replays and screenshots from field level.

sub9er
07-13-2011, 09:19 PM
it didnt look this bad in the demo. after the tackle there is no grass and the textures look bad. in the demo it looked good

Dr Death
07-13-2011, 09:29 PM
It's been touched on w/ the freezing issue, but another problem w/ Custom Playbooks is if you go in during Dynasty mode to change your audibles, the game will freeze on you. I am doing a trial dynasty, just waiting for Fairdale King's rosters, and this has frozen on me every time I tried to change an offensive audible in dynasty. Off-line, by the way.

ClemsonPoker
07-13-2011, 09:31 PM
For the second straight year, Clemson's band plays LSU's fight song after kicking a FG.

jaymo76
07-13-2011, 09:52 PM
It's been touched on w/ the freezing issue, but another problem w/ Custom Playbooks is if you go in during Dynasty mode to change your audibles, the game will freeze on you. I am doing a trial dynasty, just waiting for Fairdale King's rosters, and this has frozen on me every time I tried to change an offensive audible in dynasty. Off-line, by the way.

Yeah, that's right... don't change audibles in dynasty mode or the game will freeze (PS3). MAKE SURE YOUR AUTO-SAVE IS ON or you lose everything.

osufan4life
07-13-2011, 10:09 PM

This happened to me once as well same scenario. This is on xbox

Nicejob2232
07-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Major things that need to be fixed

*Coach/player progression
*Custom playbooks glitch
*CPU Time management
*Freezing during menus
*CPU Kicking logic
*Special Teams play variety
*Option Game glitch
*CPU always kicks on coin tosses
*Sound Issues

Paakaa10
07-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Meaning...? More types of kicking plays? Just want a better idea of what you mean here.

*Option Game glitch

First I've heard of this one; what exactly is it?

I forget what the statistic is, but in football the team that wins the coin toss chooses to kick more often than not. I've seen the CPU win the toss and choose to receive, but the real-life statistics support the coin-toss winner kicking.

Nicejob2232
07-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Meaning...? More types of kicking plays? Just want a better idea of what you mean here.

First I've heard of this one; what exactly is it?

I forget what the statistic is, but in football the team that wins the coin toss chooses to kick more often than not. I've seen the CPU win the toss and choose to receive, but the real-life statistics support the coin-toss winner kicking.

The option glitch is that when a ball is pitched behind the quarterback and hit's the ground it's ruled as an incomplete pass rather than a fumble in this game. Special teams variety means more blocked kicks, punts, bad snaps, etc... The coin toss thing doesn't bother that much because of the reason you listed, but people on operation sports mentioned it a ton.

steelerfan
07-13-2011, 11:31 PM
This is probably a fatigue issue more than anything else. You could see out of position players in NCAA '11 after No Huddle had been running for a while.

I have good auto-sub settings that will eliminate players playing out of position due to fatigue. Only the positions that should sub out do, with my settings. They can be found in my sliders thread, for those who are interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

steelerfan
07-13-2011, 11:35 PM
The coin toss thing doesn't bother that much because of the reason you listed, but people on operation sports mentioned it a ton.

Simply put, they're wrong.

In fact, if the User wins the toss and takes the wind, the CPU will still receive. That is what needs fixing. Given the choice, the CPU should virtually always elect to kick.

Koach Vonner
07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
1. continuous loss of rosters that are named. They won't stay saved.
2. They hardly ever fumble (Dont know if I like this or hate it)
3. Guys who get tackled sometimes look like they are having a seizure.

Sinister
07-14-2011, 08:53 AM
theres a playaction glitch where the qb scrambling to his left stutters, you can pass but he faces the wrong way and stutters. once I go on tonite I'll post the video .

steelerfan
07-14-2011, 08:56 AM
I keep losing my saved coaches, but my player rosters remain intact. Anyone else see this?

imalive1459
07-14-2011, 11:31 AM
I've been playing RTG as a HB. I've noticed that pulling guards will stop after they pull, instead of heading downfield for a block. It looks like they do a stutter step as if they're going to turn back to try and block a linebacker.

Also, does it seem like the OL get waaayyy down field on draw plays?

Swyped from my Android phone.

DerkontheForum
07-14-2011, 11:42 AM
There are 7 99 overall rated QBs in year 2016.

SmoothPancakes
07-14-2011, 11:44 AM
And people were worried about the players not progressing enough. :D

griffin2608
07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Can we add the supersim time of possession during gameplay as a coordinator added to the list

umhester04
07-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Geez there are alot of issues with this game it seems...

Some that I have seen are:

- When the CPU runs a HB SLIP SCREEN 95% of the time they get sacked. Looks like it doesn't develop fast enough.

- CPU QB makes some pretty bad decisions. Throwing into double/triple coverage, throwing to a reciever with a defender literally standing in front of him waiting to pick it off, etc.

- Play calling logic is pretty bad too. Stanford running more than they are passing even when they get stonewalled on the running plays?

Rudy
07-14-2011, 08:33 PM
The cpu doesn't run the screen well, that I agree with.

On Heisman they have to patch the cpu FG kicking logic. They shouldn't be trying to kick FGs that are 10 yards out of their range. It's only an issue on Heisman. It was a problem in NCAA 11 and it's still a problem in NCAA 12. If the announcers in the game recognize how dumb it is why doesn't the cpu coach?

I'd like the juke move to be made more effective! :)

I think there are still too many tipped balls at the line and by LBs. It's not terrible or anything but a slight toning down of it would be nice.

More stat overlays! Instead of every 50 or 100 yards maybe they should do it every 25 yards so they show up more often.

Still have to play more but I don't see a huge problem on Heisman so far.

sub9er
07-15-2011, 01:08 AM
cut-scene intro to bowl games with the American Flag on the field does not display long enough and only flashes before moving on.

ps3

jaymo76
07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Can we add the supersim time of possession during gameplay as a coordinator added to the list

Honestly, this is NOW my #1 request. I can live with all the other minor grips but as a OC the time of possession is totally off. We get way too many snaps.

ebarws6
07-15-2011, 02:50 PM
- Play calling logic is pretty bad too. Stanford running more than they are passing even when they get stonewalled on the running plays?

I'm not sure if you mean Stanford should be passing more in general or if they should have passed more because of nothing coming from runs, but IIRC, Stanford ran something like 57% of the time last year.

Gotmadskillzson
07-16-2011, 12:02 PM
1. Can we get some punt blocks and FG blocks by the cpu and user ? Played over 30 games now on Heisman and the cpu never blocked my FG or Punt. And it is impossible to block the cpu's punt on the game. Been this way for years. This is totally unrealistic considering the number of punts and FGs that get blocked in real life in college. Punting is too automatic. There are never any bad snaps and never any threat from the cpu that your punt is going to be blocked. A good number of schools are KNOWN for their punt and FG blocking skills. Played well over 30 games now, 8 minute quarters, must have punted at least 200 times now and NOT ONE PUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED OR FG. This is unacceptable on HEISMAN.

2. When you add names to the roster, their tendancy description changes. Players that were scramblers are now listed as balanced. And it is this way across the board for all positions.
I have pictures of this on OS and on my Twitter. For some reason my pics don't load on this website.

Keontez
07-16-2011, 02:58 PM
4-2-5 needs help. Too often on plays players in man, the play art shows that they'll be covering the wrong players.

4-2-5 Over Cover 3
- the Rt SS/Flat Defender runs 20yds downfield before the snap

4-2-5 Under Cover 4
- Lt SS/ Buzz zone Defender runs 20yds downfield before the snap

4-2-5 Under Slide Cover 6
- IF FLIPPED the Cover 4 side Buzz zone defender drops 20yds presnap

4-2-5 Under Slide 4
- Guess what?! Buzz Defender to the Rt will drop 20yrds to the Mid 1/3rd.

This needs to be fixed with the next patch or tuner. please and thank you.

Dr Death
07-16-2011, 03:04 PM
I will say this about blocked FG's... the CPU blocked one of mine in a game I lost 17-20... so yes, it does happen.

One thing that I don't know if can be patched, but needs addressing is this: When I put a man in motion, I cannot audible until he gets set at the end of his motion and... when I audible, I can't flip the audible until everyone is already set. This has been changed from '11 and needs to be reverted back to the old way.

BigDmo
07-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Some of the revo speed helmets sit lower on the helmet which makes it look like they aren't in the loops on the bumper

jbmorden19
07-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Backs put in motion on passing plays out of the backfield will cancel routes and start autoblocking if ball is snapped before they come to full stop.

ram29jackson
07-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Backs put in motion on passing plays out of the backfield will cancel routes and start autoblocking if ball is snapped before they come to full stop.

that was in the game last year, its not getting fixed or going to be changed

hawkeyeguy
07-18-2011, 04:06 PM
For the love of everything please bring back the D-Pad, there was absolutely no reason to take it out of the game YET it says in the manual that you can use it. BRING IT BACK

Gotmadskillzson
07-19-2011, 11:50 AM
I will like to add DE play by the CPU needs to be patched. Both the LE & RE. They seem to have a hard time disengaging from the Tackles on pass rushes. They also ALWAYS rush to the outside in an arc. Not realstic, it need more variation to it, since in real life DEs rush to the inside as well sometimes, they don't always go to the outside in an arc.

Look at the instant replays. Even when the DE is much faster and ran past the Tackle, he always turn around and turn into the Tackle on his own initiating contact. Thought suction suppose to be gone ? Seems to me SUCTION is still there between the DEs and Tackles.

QB scrambles need to be more aggressive. They don't use their special moves enough, especially behind the line of scrimmage. They either go left or right or forward. In Madden 11 QB scrambles was more life like since they had 360 degree movement. Sometimes they would do a looping spin move in the backfield getting away from the defender before they went past the line of scrimmage. And when they were running, they did way more juke moves and spin moves.

Over all NCAA 12 running AI needs to be more aggressive when it comes to using their special moves like Madden 11 was in their running. It appears to me the cpu hate using spin moves in general.

The return rating needs a boost as well. No way should a person with 0 return rating return for the same amount of yards as a person with 90 rating in returns. Return rating should actually matter. I simmed many dynasties now using various return ratings for my kick returnes, that rating doesn't matter. Didn't matter what the number was, the person still never returned more then 2 TDs a season on kick offs and no more then 1 on punt returns. And this was with injuries OFF.

Also pocket QBs need to scramble when they have wide open space in front of them. NO QB in real life, don't matter how slow they are will just stand there. And hold to on the ball for ever. They need to roll out or something, but not just stand there.

jbmorden19
07-19-2011, 02:12 PM
that was in the game last year, its not getting fixed or going to be changed

Ahhh...thanks - I've been checking various boards and wondering why no one else was citing this...

Rudy
07-19-2011, 03:51 PM
QB scrambles need to be more aggressive. They don't use their special moves enough, especially behind the line of scrimmage.

What special moves? Most have been toned down to the point they don't work anymore imo. The cpu barely attempts to pull off special moves with anyone.

Gotmadskillzson
07-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah that is the problem.......I don't know how much you played Madden 11, but in that game players of all positions used their special moves a lot. I use to see Vick, Rogers juking and spinning when they were scrambling. Or they would simply roll out on their own on non roll out plays. RBs ran like real people with jukes, spins, stiff arms and lowering the shoulder. DEs would swim, rip, spin.

This game......about the most I would see is the RBs juking once per a run. Very rarely see anybody use the spin move. On special teams, don't really see the CPU use special moves at all.

Everything just seems to linear. Instead of runners having 360 degrees of motion, they have left, right, and forward. Too much straight line motion. Need some arcs in their motion. CPU running AI needs a serious boost in all their ratings. Their probability for doing special moves is way too low, seems like it is off completely to be honest with you.

If it wasn't for player numbers, I couldn't tell the difference between an elite speed back or slow poor FB. Can't tell the difference between an elite pass rusher from a freshman DE.

majesty95
07-19-2011, 05:20 PM
We haven't got there yet, but I have read that you cannot do a user vs user game online in "coach" mode. We started a coach only OD and this would really screw that up. Also, there should be an option when creating an online dynasty making "coach" the only gameplay option.

The running back logic on option plays needs to be fixed. Sometimes they just stand there and watch you get murdered or run behind you so you can't pitch the ball to them.

Blocking logic needs to be updating for pulling lineman and fullbacks. They frequently do not block someone or try to block someone when there is a more pressing player that needs to be blocked.

They need to fix custom playbooks. I'm not sure what causes it, but I still have formations I have deleted showing in my playbook. Some have one play only and some have several plays. However, and hours worth of edits do no good in these scenarios.

They need to fix DB logic on the deep ball. I think in an effort to improve coverage in the middle of the field, they exposed coverage deep, especially down the sideline.

CPU running game needs to be improved. Way too easy to shut down the run.

CPU QBs needs to make better decisions. They frequently only complete ~ 50% of their passes and will throw the ball into linemen seemingly on purpose.

Add a little more logic to CPU kick/punt returns. They frequently just run straight up the field. Some players need to run to the sideline or dance around and try to make people miss. Spin and juke not utilized by CPU.

Rudy
07-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Yeah that is the problem.......I don't know how much you played Madden 11, but in that game players of all positions used their special moves a lot. I use to see Vick, Rogers juking and spinning when they were scrambling. Or they would simply roll out on their own on non roll out plays. RBs ran like real people with jukes, spins, stiff arms and lowering the shoulder. DEs would swim, rip, spin.

This game......about the most I would see is the RBs juking once per a run. Very rarely see anybody use the spin move. On special teams, don't really see the CPU use special moves at all.

Everything just seems to linear. Instead of runners having 360 degrees of motion, they have left, right, and forward. Too much straight line motion. Need some arcs in their motion. CPU running AI needs a serious boost in all their ratings. Their probability for doing special moves is way too low, seems like it is off completely to be honest with you.

If it wasn't for player numbers, I couldn't tell the difference between an elite speed back or slow poor FB. Can't tell the difference between an elite pass rusher from a freshman DE.

This area is probably my biggest disappointment with the game so far. I just don't see a lot of personality in the game and I miss my juke as well as the cpu using it. I know others are glad it's gone but I miss it quite a bit. Whether you want to argue how realistic it was or not it was a lot of fun for me. Maybe next year they can add an arcade vs. sim option where jukes, spins, trucks and stiff arms are over-powered. For guys like me that want to see that stuff a little more it would be very, very welcome.

Aren't the special moves over powered in the Mascot Mashup Game? Would it be possible to patch in a toggle/option to use those types of moves when playing a regular game?

Gotmadskillzson
07-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Personality is definitely missing......

All Americans & impact players shouldn't be playing the same way as regular people.

Power runner shouldn't be running the same way as speedy backs.

Coverage people shouldn't be playing the same as heavy hitters.

Run stoppers shouldn't move as fast and agile as pass rushers.

Sramblers shouldn't have the same passing stance as a pocket passer.

QBs and linemen shouldn't carry the ball the same way as RBs and WRs.

The probability of stuff happening is just way off. And there needs to be play recognition for the offensive side of the ball.

tarheelguy4736
07-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Has anyone heard anything about a tuner update or a second patch update? It seems like once the game dropped and the first patch was release the day of the game dropping, we haven't heard much from the guys at EA. The game is still a great game but everyone knows since the first patch being release that there were some problems caused and there still hasnt been any word from EA.

Gotmadskillzson
07-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Usually around this time of the year they are in meetings deciding on the goals and features they want for NCAA 13. So basically most of the team has already started on NCAA 13. I know last year we didn't get a second patch until mid August.

Plus I have heard and read they been spending most of their time fixing server side issues with their online dynasties, team builder and database tables that been causing consoles to freeze.

Rudy
07-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Has anyone heard anything about a tuner update or a second patch update? It seems like once the game dropped and the first patch was release the day of the game dropping, we haven't heard much from the guys at EA. The game is still a great game but everyone knows since the first patch being release that there were some problems caused and there still hasnt been any word from EA.

Most errors are discovered within the first 2 weeks of a game being released. That's when EA knows what they will have to fix. Fixing those things takes 2-4 weeks (possibly longer if they are bad) and then you QA test the patch before sending it off to MS/Sony which is another 2 weeks or more. You don't normally get a patch after a game release until 6-9 weeks later so late August is the earliest anyone should expect anything imo.

Gotmadskillzson
07-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Anybody else notice the difference in how the CPU AI plays with named rosters, compared to non named rosters ? It is a night and day difference. Which is odd considering the ratings are the same, only difference is names were added.

tarheelguy4736
07-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Most errors are discovered within the first 2 weeks of a game being released. That's when EA knows what they will have to fix. Fixing those things takes 2-4 weeks (possibly longer if they are bad) and then you QA test the patch before sending it off to MS/Sony which is another 2 weeks or more. You don't normally get a patch after a game release until 6-9 weeks later so late August is the earliest anyone should expect anything imo.

Thanks man... I didn't realize how long it took to patch the game so thanks for clarifying that and giving a timeline. I mean the game isn't bad, just some things need to be fiixed and tweaked a little bit. Look forward to them improving the game even more.

Rudy
07-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Thanks man... I didn't realize how long it took to patch the game so thanks for clarifying that and giving a timeline. I mean the game isn't bad, just some things need to be fiixed and tweaked a little bit. Look forward to them improving the game even more.

It's frustrating when something you see right away takes almost two months to fix but patches are expensive. EA has to negotiate how many free patches they get per game. In the past it was normally one and Madden got two. I think they probably get two patches free for NCAA but that still means they can't patch things real quick because it could mean multiple patches and that can start getting expensive.

That's why the tuner files are such a good thing as they are free and can be done very quickly. Tuning files can't do as many things as the patch but EA can issue one of those things in a week if they want. Depends on what needs fixing.

Kerbs
07-20-2011, 07:35 PM

Was I the only person who had to download an update about an hour ago when i logged on?

Paakaa10
07-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Was I the only person who had to download an update about an hour ago when i logged on?

I've heard that people on Xbox 360 have recently had an Xbox Live update pushed through for them to download. I do not believe any NCAA Football 12 tuner sets or software updates have been released yet (aside from the Day 1 Patch).

Kerbs
07-20-2011, 07:43 PM
I've heard that people on Xbox 360 have recently had an Xbox Live update pushed through for them to download. I do not believe any NCAA Football 12 tuner sets or software updates have been released yet (aside from the Day 1 Patch).

Okay thanks. I got a message from NCAA 12 that said some online dynasty issues had been fixed so i just thought it was an NCAA update. I'm on 360 so that makes sense.

Paakaa10
07-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Okay thanks. I got a message from NCAA 12 that said some online dynasty issues had been fixed so i just thought it was an NCAA update. I'm on 360 so that makes sense.

Ah; the Online Dynasty fix you got the message for wasn't a tuner set or software update, though it was something EA did. They tweaked some things on their side of the servers so that an error from OD wouldn't happen anymore. Not a full post-release update though.

BaylorBearBryant
07-20-2011, 09:41 PM
We're going to need this issue fixed ASAP.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2980-Named-Roster-and-Game-Play-AI-bug

baseballplyrmvp
07-20-2011, 10:42 PM

when patches are released, a prompt pops up saying there's an update available for the game.

this one said a system update was available.

Gamecock999
07-20-2011, 10:44 PM
4-2-5 needs help. Too often on plays players in man, the play art shows that they'll be covering the wrong players.

4-2-5 Over Cover 3
- the Rt SS/Flat Defender runs 20yds downfield before the snap

4-2-5 Under Cover 4
- Lt SS/ Buzz zone Defender runs 20yds downfield before the snap

4-2-5 Under Slide Cover 6
- IF FLIPPED the Cover 4 side Buzz zone defender drops 20yds presnap

4-2-5 Under Slide 4
- Guess what?! Buzz Defender to the Rt will drop 20yrds to the Mid 1/3rd.

This needs to be fixed with the next patch or tuner. please and thank you.

I don't post much, but I've lost 2 games due to these 4-2-5 issues. The corner just goes crazy. Frustrating because it's my base D.

GatorBait06NC
07-20-2011, 10:48 PM
For the second straight year, Clemson's band plays LSU's fight song after kicking a FG.

Lol, EA having the same thing broke multiple years in a row...Nah, they are too smart for that.

How about player tendencies being flip flopped on named rosters, sure thats been metioned.

Give Florida orange cleats, I figured EA would fix UFs cleat colors before any of the game breaking issues anyway.

Whammer
07-21-2011, 08:02 AM
This area is probably my biggest disappointment with the game so far. I just don't see a lot of personality in the game and I miss my juke as well as the cpu using it. I know others are glad it's gone but I miss it quite a bit. Whether you want to argue how realistic it was or not it was a lot of fun for me. Maybe next year they can add an arcade vs. sim option where jukes, spins, trucks and stiff arms are over-powered. For guys like me that want to see that stuff a little more it would be very, very welcome.

Aren't the special moves over powered in the Mascot Mashup Game? Would it be possible to patch in a toggle/option to use those types of moves when playing a regular game?

Agreed. The players have no personality, no flair. They are all cookie cutter cutouts of each other. EVERY year it's the same thing from EA. While games like FIFA and NHL make big game changing enhancements to their games NCAA and Madden make almost no strides forward.

Whammer
07-21-2011, 08:04 AM

This is another pet peeve of mine. For months the developers are talking up the game and telling us about all the great new features. Then the game drops and we see it's the SAME broken crap from previous years and suddenly the developers are no where to be found. Then they resurface next year and tell us all the problems have been addressed. Same thing every year- rinse and repeat.

baseballplyrmvp
07-21-2011, 08:56 AM
This is another pet peeve of mine. For months the developers are talking up the game and telling us about all the great new features. Then the game drops and we see it's the SAME broken crap from previous years and suddenly the developers are no where to be found. Then they resurface next year and tell us all the problems have been addressed. Same thing every year- rinse and repeat.probably bc they're busy trying to fix the game.

psusnoop
07-21-2011, 09:00 AM
This is another pet peeve of mine. For months the developers are talking up the game and telling us about all the great new features. Then the game drops and we see it's the SAME broken crap from previous years and suddenly the developers are no where to be found. Then they resurface next year and tell us all the problems have been addressed. Same thing every year- rinse and repeat.

I think if you look at the numerous threads there are mentions about Mods from TGT passing information on to EA and EA telling the Mods they are looking into the issue.

Parker66
07-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Does anyone at EA actually play this game before they release it?

Deuce
07-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Good lord. I know people are frustrated but sarcasm doesn't help get things fixed. Let's try and focus our attention on what's wrong and get the info to the mods so they can pass it on to EA.

Hundreds of thousands of people have playing this game for 9 days and this stuff is just now coming up. It's not easy to test...nature of the beast.

keyser soze
07-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Might I suggest that a mod make a post on page 1 with a bullet list of all the issues. Here are the ones I have which are likely all mentioned but I will post anyways:

1) When using custom playbooks I have formations that are missing formation audibles
2) Recruits generated by the CPU are not very close to the guys in the default roster
3) The 4-2-5 (and likely 3-3-5) still gets really messed up in man coverage against trips and some other formations
4) Too many D-linemen falling over on the ground in the pass rush
5) Still seeing an issue from last year where at times guys assigned to the pitch man on the option will get stuck or something and just watch me run by for a TD
6) CPU QB holds the ball FOREVER at times until he is sacked... I am talking FAR too long like the code is stuck and wont let him pass it or throw it away

Deuce
07-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Might I suggest that a mod make a post on page 1 with a bullet list of all the issues. Here are the ones I have which are likely all mentioned but I will post anyways:

1) When using custom playbooks I have formations that are missing formation audibles
2) Recruits generated by the CPU are not very close to the guys in the default roster
3) The 4-2-5 (and likely 3-3-5) still gets really messed up in man coverage against trips and some other formations
5) Still seeing an issue from last year where at times guys assigned to the pitch man on the option will get stuck or something and just watch me run by for a TD
6) CPU QB holds the ball FOREVER at times until he is sacked... I am talking FAR too long like the code is stuck and wont let him pass it or throw it away

Good idea.

kindella2
07-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Saw a horrible glitch last night. Playing in my OD in a user v. user game, my opponent selected a play that showed up to me as having 2 QB and 7WRs then they all come up to the line and stay in a huddled bunch. They wouldnt ever do anything except keep slowly moving until either he called a time out, they bumped my DL (which triggered an offside) or the play clock ran out.

Very frustrating and its the first time im seeing/hearing about this. Sounds like the never ending fumble scrum from last year.

kindella2
07-21-2011, 10:18 AM
As it relates to pass rush and QBs taking off i notice that every QB that i play that has a higher speed will take off but those with lower speeds will stay in the pocket and take the eventual sack. Again its one of those one end of the spectrum or the other situations, we asked for more sacks BUT they have handicapped the AI of the CPU to either throw it away or scramble or find a WR. If we say this is horrible then they will move it to the other end of the spectrum and there wont be many sacks.

Parker66
07-21-2011, 10:26 AM

Yeah, thsi would be helpful.

Parker66
07-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Good lord. I know people are frustrated but sarcasm doesn't help get things fixed. Let's try and focus our attention on what's wrong and get the info to the mods so they can pass it on to EA.

Hundreds of thousands of people have playing this game for 9 days and this stuff is just now coming up. It's not easy to test...nature of the beast.

Strongly disagree. There are always going to be things that slip through the cracks, but some of these are things that could be found by a group of five people playing the game for a couple of weeks. This has been EA's achilles heel for a long time.

Deuce
07-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Strongly disagree. There are always going to be things that slip through the cracks, but some of these are things that could be found by a group of five people playing the game for a couple of weeks. This has been EA's achilles heel for a long time.

Agree to disagree. :)

You think 5 testers over a couple of weeks could find these issues? We had that plus we've had all the communities playing the game for the past nine days and just now this stuff is coming up. Don't misunderstand me though...I do think EA should continue to strive for better testing. Maybe getting copies out to community leaders sooner and also utilizing more people in these communities. I know pretty much everyone of us would love to test the game early for EA. Except me...I'm still not seeing most of these bugs. It's weird. I honestly have not noticed most of the stuff being mentioned. All the QB's in my dynasty seem to scramble normally.

ThatSnickelfritz
07-21-2011, 08:51 PM
#1...gotta fix that named roster issue above all. I mean I think 99% of us play with named rosters in some form or another so having the players just completely change styles and effect the uniqueness of the game is something that should be given priority. #2 Custom playbooks...really EA, one of the big features and it doesn't even work...BETA EA...stop giving us BETA games

Whammer
07-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Agree to disagree. :)

You think 5 testers over a couple of weeks could find these issues? We had that plus we've had all the communities playing the game for the past nine days and just now this stuff is coming up. Don't misunderstand me though...I do think EA should continue to strive for better testing. Maybe getting copies out to community leaders sooner and also utilizing more people in these communities. I know pretty much everyone of us would love to test the game early for EA. Except me...I'm still not seeing most of these bugs. It's weird. I honestly have not noticed most of the stuff being mentioned. All the QB's in my dynasty seem to scramble normally.

There are issues that have existed for YEARS and have yet to be addressed in any satisfactory way. Some people are cutting EA far too much slack. So my complaints are not about recent problems, it's the stuff that just never seems to be fixed.

Deuce
07-21-2011, 09:14 PM
There are issues that have existed for YEARS and have yet to be addressed in any satisfactory way. Some people are cutting EA far too much slack. So my complaints are not about recent problems, it's the stuff that just never seems to be fixed.

Say what you will. I will state one undeniable fact. I'm enjoying the game and glad I spent $60 bucks. All you constant complainers continue to spend $60 buck and constantly complain about the game.

Whats the definition of insanity again? ;)

baseballplyrmvp
07-21-2011, 09:15 PM

at the same time though, what might be a huge issue to you can be number 10,000 on the list of priorities for someone else.

i'm a strictly dynasty mode only player (on and offline), and if named rosters are whats causing this problem, then the solution is simple, imo: dont change the default rosters. players will be gone in 4 years or less anyway. this is obviously a huge issue to some people, but if not using named rosters is all it takes to avoid this problem, i can deal with it.

Whammer
07-22-2011, 06:32 AM
at the same time though, what might be a huge issue to you can be number 10,000 on the list of priorities for someone else.

i'm a strictly dynasty mode only player (on and offline), and if named rosters are whats causing this problem, then the solution is simple, imo: dont change the default rosters. players will be gone in 4 years or less anyway. this is obviously a huge issue to some people, but if not using named rosters is all it takes to avoid this problem, i can deal with it.

I'm not sure what problem you are referring to. But in my case I started my Dynasty and used the auto name option- so I should not have the problem you are referring to, whatever that is. :)

Whammer
07-22-2011, 06:35 AM
Say what you will. I will state one undeniable fact. I'm enjoying the game and glad I spent $60 bucks. All you constant complainers continue to spend $60 buck and constantly complain about the game.

Whats the definition of insanity again? ;)

You're right, it is insanity to expect EA to make a good football game.

Deuce
07-22-2011, 06:46 AM
You're right, it is insanity to expect EA to make a good football game.

No, it's insane to continually buy the game and complain about it. Stop buying it if you think the game sucks. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. That's insanity.

keyser soze
07-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Oh man, worst bug yet! I play Oklahoma State last night and they run the hurry up offense. Their hurry up snapped the ball before my D-Line got back behind the line of scrimmage not once, not twice, not 3-times, not 4-times, not 5-times but SIX TIMES!!!! Complete freaking JOKE that the CPU is allowed to snap the ball before the defense gets back... does anyone at EA even watch football or know how this works in real life?

Pig Bomb
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Oh man, worst bug yet! I play Oklahoma State last night and they run the hurry up offense. Their hurry up snapped the ball before my D-Line got back behind the line of scrimmage not once, not twice, not 3-times, not 4-times, not 5-times but SIX TIMES!!!! Complete freaking JOKE that the CPU is allowed to snap the ball before the defense gets back... does anyone at EA even watch football or know how this works in real life?

you must have had some slow guys that were very tired...lol

keyser soze
07-22-2011, 09:20 AM
you must have had some slow guys that were very tired...lol

My DT's could not get back in time and the drives were HUGE.... if the CPU strings a few first downs in a row together without a single incompletion this becomes a BIG problem!

confuzius
07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I have good auto-sub settings that will eliminate players playing out of position due to fatigue. Only the positions that should sub out do, with my settings. They can be found in my sliders thread, for those who are interested.

There is a bug in auto subs related to this.

Once a player is unable to recover to the sub-in threshold defined for their position, they are no longer eligible for substitution. They will not be put back in the game. Even if you lower the threshold, they will not be automatically subbed back in. Trying a formation sub after lowering the threshold also fails.

jaymo76
07-22-2011, 05:42 PM
There is a bug in auto subs related to this.

Once a player is unable to recover to the sub-in threshold defined for their position, they are no longer eligible for substitution. They will not be put back in the game. Even if you lower the threshold, they will not be automatically subbed back in. Trying a formation sub after lowering the threshold also fails.

Not a bug... it's progressive fatigue. It was introduced back in NCAA 10.

sub9er
07-22-2011, 09:33 PM
white uniforms not getting that dirty. need to look like this http://zoknowsgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ncaa-football-12-may-21.jpg

GuyIncognito21
07-22-2011, 09:47 PM
This is probably a fatigue issue more than anything else. You could see out of position players in NCAA '11 after No Huddle had been running for a while.

Ehhh, I don't think so. I think it has more to do with the AI changing formations without changing personnel groups.

The most obvious evidence of this is the AI running a play out of the Wildcat, then no-huddling the rest of the drive with the RB playing QB. Or, even more ridiculous, converting a fake punt/FG and spending the rest of the drive with the punter at QB.

Rudy
07-23-2011, 08:30 AM
If a team runs no huddle they should be restricted to formations for that personel group or perhaps smaller sets but not bigger ones. I think it's a little ridiculous that the cpu can come out with 4 WRs and then no huddle into an I-formation play with a WR lined up at FB. If you are in 4 wide then you should have to stay in 4 WR sets within ACE or Shotgun. I think it's OK to go the other way - that is if you have 3 WR and 1 TE you should be able to go 4 WR or even to a 5 WR set (split a HB out wide) with the no huddle. But going bigger in a no huddle situation where a WR has to line up at TE or particularly FB is goofy.

jaymo76
07-23-2011, 12:36 PM
DE sacks... last night I recorded 14 versus WSU... :(

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 06:52 PM
EA, the NCAA Football team to be specific, exploits the online gen more than anyone. They just blatantly release their game half ass because they know they can patch it later.

Issue, after issue, after issue. For example, Road to Glory is a good concept, done by a company that doesnt know the first thing about football. The NCAA team has proven time and time again that they rarely, if at all watch college football.

All these pregame entrance, phony band gimmicks are nice, BUT they should be fixing the ongoing problems with the game instead of adding new junk like this.

EAs motto is "Ignore whats broken and add as many new bullshit gimmick features as possible"

Season Showdown itself makes me want to go on a rampage at the EA headquarters. That is the single dumbest feature Ive ever seen in my 20 years of gaming. I cant stand that Haumiler guy, for real.

mjarz02
07-23-2011, 07:12 PM
DE sacks... last night I recorded 14 versus WSU... :(

turn up the pass blocking for the CPU or turn down pass defence for human, easy.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Just found another glitch, RTG says im playing Boston College. When Im actually playing Clemson.

xMrHitStickx904
07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
EA, the NCAA Football team to be specific, exploits the online gen more than anyone. They just blatantly release their game half ass because they know they can patch it later.

Issue, after issue, after issue. For example, Road to Glory is a good concept, done by a company that doesnt know the first thing about football. The NCAA team has proven time and time again that they rarely, if at all watch college football.

All these pregame entrance, phony band gimmicks are nice, BUT they should be fixing the ongoing problems with the game instead of adding new junk like this.

EAs motto is "Ignore whats broken and add as many new bullshit gimmick features as possible"

Season Showdown itself makes me want to go on a rampage at the EA headquarters. That is the single dumbest feature Ive ever seen in my 20 years of gaming. I cant stand that Haumiler guy, for real.

curious, did you say that about 11?

Deuce
07-23-2011, 07:33 PM
So now we're naming names? That's a bit much.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 07:40 PM
curious, did you say that about 11?

Said that about 11, 10, and 09. This game is garbage. Just found the final nail in the game killing glitch for Road to Glory.

Doing a RTG at VA Tech, schedule says im playing Clemson, menu says im playing Boston College.

I load the game, and the game turns out to be Eastern Michigan at Ball State!!!!! It sims through the whole game because obviously my player is on neither of those teams. Then the game freezes when done simming!!

BRUTAL!

xMrHitStickx904
07-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Said that about 11, 10, and 09. This game is garbage. Just found the final nail in the game killing glitch for Road to Glory.

Doing a RTG at VA Tech, schedule says im playing Clemson, menu says im playing Boston College.

I load the game, and the game turns out to be Eastern Michigan at Ball State!!!!! It sims through the whole game because obviously my player is on neither of those teams. Then the game freezes when done simming!!

BRUTAL!

To be honest, this is the buggiest NCAA game ever. However, this is also the best NCAA ever. maybe you shouldn't buy anymore with your 4 year disappointments. Naming names is going too far, don't make it personal.

jaymo76
07-23-2011, 07:48 PM
turn up the pass blocking for the CPU or turn down pass defence for human, easy.

um... yeah... I did that. The point is that there are far too many sacks REGARDLESS of slider tweaks.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 08:30 PM
To be honest, this is the buggiest NCAA game ever. However, this is also the best NCAA ever. maybe you shouldn't buy anymore with your 4 year disappointments. Naming names is going too far, don't make it personal.

I take it personally when I pay $60 to be a game tester for EA. And after I spent a week naming the roster. I TAKE IT VERY PERSONAL. They have the nerve to have little tv shows showing the making of the game, please.... JOKE.

Take a look at this fanatastic game killer, IS THERE ONE SINGLE PLAYABLE MODE IN THIS GAME!!!!?

CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR VIDEO, ITS AMAZING. It has a snowball effect too, this game being screwed, ruins the whole season.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/gatorbait85/th_MVI_0013.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/gatorbait85/?action=view&current=MVI_0013.mp4)

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 08:33 PM
I would start an Online Dynasty to kill time but im afraid I will get 3 seasons deep and some big time glitch will crash it into the ground. Whats the known issues for OD???

Im waiting for a patch. It gets released on August 30th, called Madden 12.

A personel change on the NCAA development team is LOOONG overdue. Its time for a whole new team to be brought in. How many times can they do this before someone steps up and makes some much needed changes. Minor glitches are one thing, but these major issues that are ruining entire game modes are a step to far. And we have to wait possibly until mid-August for a fix?? Thats nearly a month, thats just a crime.

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Then stop buying or playing the game. No one is forcing you to pay $60 and buy it every year if all you are going to do is complain and bitch about it for 4 years in a row. You blame EA, and sure, while they do own some of the blame for the issues people are seeing, you're just as much to blame for buying it year after year, even though you say it sucks and is shit every year. A normal person would stop after the second or third year and think "hmm, maybe I should stop spending my money on this every year if all I do is complain about it and can't play it without issues".

Myself personally, the only issues I have had with this game is it has frozen twice, once on release day during a Coach Mode Play Now game, and once when I ventured into the audibles section of my custom playbooks, and then after the opening kickoff and 3rd quarter kickoff, in both RTG and dynasty if you're playing as a coordinator, the game will continue supersimming through the drive immediately after the kickoff.

That's it. Otherwise, this game has played flawlessly for me. Other than those, I have never had a problem in this game. Never had a problem with playbooks. Never had a problem with the sim engine in RTG or dynasty, with the CPU making a stupid playcall like that punt on 2nd down. Never had a problem with the named rosters issue. Players still play exactly like they did on my game before I had named rosters. I have never had a problem with time of possession being extremely unbalanced due to supersimming. Time of possession for all my games look exactly like you would see in real life games. I have never had a problem with game results not saving after exiting out of a completed game in online dynasty, etc.

As for this year's game, I love it. '12 is the best game I have personally played, ever since I got into the series with NCAA Football 2001.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Then stop buying or playing the game. No one is forcing you to pay $60 and buy it every year if all you are going to do is complain and bitch about it for 4 years in a row. You blame EA, and sure, while they do own some of the blame for the issues people are seeing, you're just as much to blame for buying it year after year, even though you say it sucks and is shit every year. A normal person would stop after the second or third year and think "hmm, maybe I should stop spending my money on this every year if all I do is complain about it and can't play it without issues".

Myself personally, the only issues I have had with this game is it has frozen twice, once on release day during a Coach Mode Play Now game, and once when I ventured into the audibles section of my custom playbooks, and then after the opening kickoff and 3rd quarter kickoff, in both RTG and dynasty if you're playing as a coordinator, the game will continue supersimming through the drive immediately after the kickoff.

That's it. Otherwise, this game has played flawlessly for me. Other than those, I have never had a problem in this game. Never had a problem with playbooks. Never had a problem with the sim engine in RTG or dynasty, with the CPU making a stupid playcall like that punt on 2nd down. Never had a problem with the named rosters issue. Players still play exactly like they did on my game before I had named rosters. I have never had a problem with time of possession being extremely unbalanced due to supersimming. Time of possession for all my games look exactly like you would see in real life games. I have never had a problem with game results not saving after exiting out of a completed game in online dynasty, etc.

As for this year's game, I love it. '12 is the best game I have personally played, ever since I got into the series with NCAA Football 2001.

LMAO, ok. Just because you have experienced it, YET. Doesnt mean it isnt there, how much VIDEO PROOF do you need?? I guess its in our heads, that we are just making it up.

College football fans get cheated, its the only option we have and it sucks.

Youre in denial man, the game does not play like it did before named rosters. How do you explain Denard Robinson not running at all with named rosters??? BY EVERYONE WHO HAS TESTED IT

Not one single person would buy that post you just made as serious. People would laugh until their head fell off

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 09:01 PM
LMAO, ok. Just because you have experienced it, YET. Doesnt mean it isnt there, how much VIDEO PROOF do you need?? I guess its in our heads, that we are just making it up.

College football fans get cheated, its the only option we have and it sucks.

Youre in denial man, the game does not play like it did before named rosters. This is the opinion of everyone who has test it.

Ok, how about you not start putting fucking words in my fucking mouth. Where did I say that everyone is making it up? Where did I say that it's in your heads? Where did I say that it's not there? Yes, I believe you guys when you say there are issues. But for me personally, I have not seen nearly a single one of these issues in my own game. And no, I'm not in denial. I played a game against Ohio State just to try it out. Pryor raped me on the ground, scrambling 12 times on me in the game. But oh, because I haven't experienced the issue myself, well, apparently I'm in fucking denial. Thank you Dr. Phil.

All I'm saying, is if you have such an issue with this game and you are saying that it's shit and it's garbage year, after year, after year, maybe it's time for you to stop buying the game and find something else to play each year. Someone who buys a product, complains constantly about issues in that product, and then continues buying that same product for another three years after that, all the while continuing to complain about issues and call the product garbage over and over, has only themselves to blame for having wasted $60. Most people would realize that maybe it's time for them to stop buying that product after a year or two if they have nothing but constant issues every year.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Ok, how about you not start putting fucking words in my fucking mouth. Where did I say that everyone is making it up? Where did I say that it's in your heads? Where did I say that it's not there? Yes, I believe you guys when you say there are issues. But for me personally, I have not seen nearly a single one of these issues in my own game. And no, I'm not in denial. I played a game against Ohio State just to try it out. Pryor raped me on the ground, scrambling 12 times on me in the game. But oh, because I haven't experienced the issue myself, well, apparently I'm in fucking denial. Thank you Dr. Phil.

All I'm saying, is if you have such an issue with this game and you are saying that it's shit and it's garbage year, after year, after year, maybe it's time for you to stop buying the game and find something else to play each year. Someone who buys a product, complains constantly about issues in that product, and then continues buying that same product for another three years after that, all the while continuing to complain about issues and call the product garbage over and over, has only themselves to blame for having wasted $60. Most people would realize that maybe it's time for them to stop buying that product after a year or two if they have nothing but constant issues every year.

Maybe its time for 2K to make a college football game. I'd be good with that. Its the only NCAA Football game out. Maybe if EA would break off their "illegal" monopoly over both pro and college football games and get a little competition, then college football fans would have a game to play. It may not be perfect, but Im sure I will be able to make it through one season without a monumental glitch breaking the game.

When I bought the game, I wasnt aware that you are only allowed to play one clean season in RTG. And id bet money that Pryor didnt run the ball 12 times on you with named rosters. Post video, those who complain about glitches have proof. Where yours?? Thought so.

What is Pryor doing on your named rosters anyway???

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Not one single person would buy that post you just made as serious. People would laugh until their head fell off

Just now seeing your edit to your post, I don't give a fuck what people do regarding my post. I know exactly what the fuck I am and am not seeing in my game. Other people are having issues, good for them. I'm not. Whether someone believes me when I say that, I don't give a fuck. I say shit exactly as I see it. I always have, I always will.

Maybe its time for 2K to make a college football game. I'd be good with that. Its the only NCAA Football game out. Maybe if EA would break off their "illegal" monopoly over both pro and college football games and get a little competition, then college football fans would have a game to play. It may not be perfect, but Im sure I will be able to make it through one season without a monumental glitch breaking the game.

When I bought the game, I wasnt aware that you are only allowed to play one clean season in RTG. And id bet money that Pryor didnt run the ball 12 times on you with named rosters. Post video, those who complain about glitches have proof. Where yours?? Thought so.

What is Pryor doing on your named rosters anyway???

Where's mine? Mine doesn't exist because I have better uses for my money then wasting it on some stupid ass video capturing program for a fucking video game. My money goes towards shit that actually matters in life. Food, rent, utilities, gas for my car, etc. And then I have money set aside to buy a game now and then when one that I want comes out. You want to waste your money on some stupid video program, that's your business. But I'm not wasting my money on some dumbass program because you're so fucking biased about this game that anyone with an experience or opinion that isn't the same as your experience is, is automatically in denial or a liar.

And what is Pryor doing on my named rosters? Because I use Fairdale King's rosters. I personally don't give a shit when it comes to players being on the wrong team (Russell Wilson) or players in the game who shouldn't be (Pryor). I use FK's rosters because he does the best when it comes to names, which are all I give a damn about, and I start up my dynasties from there.

I'm not one of these 14 year old kids jacked up on Mountain Dew Code Red bitching every 5 minutes because this player has the wrong helmet or because that player was left off the rosters. Just give me names and I'm happy. None of these players are even going to exist in my dynasty in 4 years anyways, so I couldn't care less about stupid shit like equipment or ratings or a couple players missing from a team.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Just now seeing your edit to your post, I don't give a fuck what people do regarding my post. I know exactly what the fuck I am and am not seeing in my game. Other people are having issues, good for them. I'm not. Whether someone believes me when I say that, I don't give a fuck. I say shit exactly as I see it. I always have, I always will.

Where's mine? Mine doesn't exist because I have better uses for my money then wasting it on some stupid ass video capturing program for a fucking video game. My money goes towards shit that actually matters in life. Food, rent, utilities, gas for my car, etc. And then I have money set aside to buy a game now and then when one that I want comes out. You want to waste your money on some stupid video program, that's your business. But I'm not wasting my money on some dumbass program because you're so fucking biased about this game that anyone with an experience or opinion that isn't the same as your experience is, is automatically in denial or a liar.

And what is Pryor doing on my named rosters? Because I use Fairdale King's rosters. I personally don't give a shit when it comes to players being on the wrong team (Russell Wilson) or players in the game who shouldn't be (Pryor). I use FK's rosters because he does the best when it comes to names, which are all I give a damn about, and I start up my dynasties from there.

I'm not one of these 14 year old kids jacked up on Mountain Dew Code Red bitching every 5 minutes because this player has the wrong helmet or because that player was left off the rosters. Just give me names and I'm happy. None of these players are even going to exist in my dynasty in 4 years anyways, so I couldn't care less about stupid shit like equipment or ratings or a couple players missing from a team.

Its called a digital camera, they are pretty common. Nothing fancy like a "video capturing program" lmao.

And Im the kid on Mountain Dew??? And FYI, 4 years into your dynasty, you are going to recruit a scrambling QB that will show up on your roster as a Balanced QB. So it affects ALL years of dynasty. Pay attention and you will learn many things.

Did you learn curse words yesterday?? Having fun using them?? lol You spend money on food and rent?? Like no one else does that.

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Its called a digital camera, they are pretty common. Nothing fancy like a "video capturing program" lmao. Im the kid on Mountain Dew??? And FYI, 4 years into your dynasty, you are going to recruit a scrambling QB that will show up on your roster as a Balanced QB. So it affects ALL years of dynasty. Pay attention and you will learn many things.

Did you learn curse words yesterday?? Having fun using them?? lol

Once again, there you go putting words in my fucking mouth. Did I say you're a kid jacked up on Mountain Dew? No. I was referring to the people bitching on OS or here about issues with players or stupid shit like the wrong helmet on the punter on their teams in the game. Learn to read better and stop putting fucking words in my mouth that I did not say. And I don't give a shit about recruiting a scrambling QB that will show up on my roster as a Balanced QB. Since I'm controlling my players, I decide what my QB does on the field, or how or where my RB runs, etc. So I couldn't care less about the named roster issue.

As for your last part. As I said in my post above, I say shit exactly as I see it. I always have, I always will. I'm not one of these pampered politically correct fucking pussies who act like they just got shot because someone used a curse word. I swear because I feel like it. Someone doesn't like it, too goddamn bad.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Once again, there you go putting words in my fucking mouth. Did I say you're a kid jacked up on Mountain Dew? No. I was referring to the people bitching on OS or here about issues with players or stupid shit like the wrong helmet on the punter on their teams in the game. Learn to read better and stop putting fucking words in my mouth that I did not say. And I don't give a shit about recruiting a scrambling QB that will show up on my roster as a Balanced QB. Since I'm controlling my players, I decide what my QB does on the field, or how or where my RB runs, etc. So I couldn't care less about the named roster issue.

As for your last part. As I said in my post above, I say shit exactly as I see it. I always have, I always will. I'm not one of these pampered politically correct fucking pussies who act like they just got shot because someone used a curse word. I swear because I feel like it. Someone doesn't like it, too goddamn bad.

Its called having some class, we are all aware that you know how to use and spell curse words. You must have gotten banned from OS too with that mouth.

"Im closing the thread and dont want to see this posted again" by Millenium

/\ Who is that guy, OS should be shut down because of wannabes like him. Leave moms basement dork.

morsdraconis
07-23-2011, 10:07 PM
First off, fuck you Gatorbait dick. Secondly, fuck you again.

That is all.

morsdraconis
07-23-2011, 10:08 PM
This thread is so full of fuckin' fail, it's ridiculous. Go play in the fuckin' street you loser. If I was TGT management, I'd refund your fuckin' donation and tell you to get the fuck out.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Is that you Millenium?

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 10:12 PM

*Coach/player progression
*Custom playbooks glitch
*CPU Time management
*Freezing during menus
*CPU Kicking logic
*Option Game glitch
*Sound Issues

I was thinking about the CPU always kicking, but I have seen them receive a few times. Think about though, teams defer just as much if not more than they choose to receieve.

Something else I noticed in RTG was that Southern Miss offered me a scholarship, but on signing day Southern Miss wasnt an option. Did they rescind their offer?

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Its called having some class, we are all aware that you know how to use and spell curse words. You must have gotten banned from OS too with that mouth.

"Im closing the thread and dont want to see this posted again" by Millenium

/\ Who is that guy, OS should be shut down because of wannabes like him. Leave moms basement dork.

I have some class. I don't post at OS. That place, in my personal opinion, is lower than the 9th circle of hell when it comes to forums. That right there gives one tons of class.

And I'm done regarding this discussion. There's no point. Your bias against, and hate for, EA are so gigantic that there is no having a true discussion about the game. Just my own original post and opinion about what I have personally seen in this game, you right away went and started putting words in my mouth, calling me in denial, delusional, and insinuating that I'm a liar because my opinion of the game and my own personal experience with the game and what I have and have not seen regarding bugs or issues are different than yours.

When it comes to rosters, hey, I respect the hell of you man, for putting yourself through all that work year after year. I respect the hell out of all the roster makers. Sure, I think some people get just absolutely stupid as hell when it comes to their requests or issues with their teams, complaining because the punter's helmet style isn't right, of because the 3rd string safety has the wrong colored arm band. But, whatever, if those people have nothing better to do in their lives than bitch about something little and stupid like that, hey, more power to them I suppose.

But for this discussion, there's no point. It's a waste of time even trying to discuss or debate the game or any issues as apparently anyone with an opinion or experience that isn't a part of the majority in this thread, is automatically in denial and a liar.

morsdraconis
07-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Is that you Millenium?

Who?

Didn't I tell you to go play in the fuckin' street?

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 10:20 PM
I have some class. I don't post at OS. That place, in my personal opinion, is lower than the 9th circle of hell when it comes to forums. That right there gives one tons of class.

And I'm done regarding this discussion. There's no point. Your bias against, and hate for, EA are so gigantic that there is no having a true discussion about the game. Just my own original post and opinion about what I have personally seen in this game, you right away went and started putting words in my mouth, calling me in denial, delusional, and insinuating that I'm a liar because my opinion of the game and my own personal experience with the game and what I have and have not seen regarding bugs or issues are different than yours.

When it comes to rosters, hey, I respect the hell of you man, for putting yourself through all that work year after year. I respect the hell out of all the roster makers. Sure, I think some people get just absolutely stupid as hell when it comes to their requests or issues with their teams, complaining because the punter's helmet style isn't right, of because the 3rd string safety has the wrong colored arm band. But, whatever, if those people have nothing better to do in their lives than bitch about something little and stupid like that, hey, more power to them I suppose.

But for this discussion, there's no point. It's a waste of time even trying to discuss or debate the game or any issues as apparently anyone with an opinion or experience that isn't a part of the majority in this thread, is automatically in denial and a liar.

I dont car about equipment, as that will randomized itself on all the new players as well. Its not about discussing and debating the issues. Why come to a patch thread and explain how everything is working fine? For you, for now maybe. But there has been lots of pictures and videos posted of things that need immediate fixing. When there is proof of a glitch, its no longer an opinion. Its fact.

No hard feelings, I wasnt trying to get personal with you in any way. You are actually the first person Ive seen make more than 2 posts within an hour here.

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Who?

Didn't I tell you to go play in the fuckin' street?

I dont remember, did you?

GatorBait06NC
07-23-2011, 10:40 PM
There are 7 99 overall rated QBs in year 2016.

This goes back and forth. EA either has them too low or too high. Heres a breakdown of whats wrong with the progression as a whole.

-Schools dont recruit correctly. Oklahoma and Florida are signing 1 star players leaving them with 50s on their rosters. Boise State recruits 5 stars when in reality, they do not land any. Schools dont sign enough players and mid level schools have a hard time landing top prospects. For example, South Carolina landing Clowney this year.

-Have you notice that the game redshirts just about everyone. Not a lot, if any true freshmen play for the CPU teams. Gives them an extra year to progress.

-All players progress the same to me. Progression should be about what you did on the field, not just every player on a team getting a random 3-6 point increase. Its like you pretty much know what your team will look like regardless of what those players did on the field in previous years.

The progression system isnt done right. And EA has shown that they will only go with it one of two ways. Players will be too high, or too low. Allowing use to edit overalls during dynasty fixes this if you want to take the time to rerate players.

SmoothPancakes
07-23-2011, 10:44 PM
I dont car about equipment, as that will randomized itself on all the new players as well. Its not about discussing and debating the issues. Why come to a patch thread and explain how everything is working fine? For you, for now maybe. But there has been lots of pictures and videos posted of things that need immediate fixing. When there is proof of a glitch, its no longer an opinion. Its fact.

No hard feelings, I wasnt trying to get personal with you in any way. You are actually the first person Ive seen make more than 2 posts within an hour here.

And that's the thing. I'm not denying that these issues or bugs exist or claiming that anyone seeing them are just seeing things. I accept that these bugs are there, I was just giving my personal take on the issues in that I had not seen them myself. And the reason why I came in here in the first place is to give an extra opinion regarding the game and my personal experience with it, so while people in here have been seeing these issues, based on my own personal experience, some of these seem to be hit and miss issues when it comes to individual people and not necessarily issues that are affecting every single person who owns the game.

And I was being serious in my original post. With you finding the game garbage for the past four years, have you considered just not buying it the next year? Yeah, this is the only college football game on the market, but in anything else, in any other product, if you're not happy with the product, you either return it or don't buy it. Why not do it in this case? Save yourself $60, save yourself the hassle of dealing with the issues, and maybe buy a different game that you have had your eye on in the past few months.

And same here, no hard feelings. I too wasn't trying to get personal with it, since, as I said, I respect the hell out of you just for the time and work you're willing to put in to do rosters year after year, something I would never have the patience to sit there and do even one year. I just get defensive and can come across rather harshly at times when it appears to me that someone seems to make attacks or comments against my character. Whether you intentionally insinuated that I was liar in response to my first couple posts, or it just accidentally came across the way based on the wording, when it appears to me that someone is making an attack against my character, I take it personally, so that's why my posts that followed those first couple exchanges were so heavy handed.

morsdraconis
07-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Fuck that Smooth. The dude goes as far to call out names of EA members and shit. That's some serious bullshit.

JBHuskers
07-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Thread is locked considering none of us mods are home now. If anyone opens up a new thread regarding this you'll go on a vacation from tgt.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cdj
07-24-2011, 08:04 AM
It looks like we're going to have to make sure everyone reads the Rules before signing up here.

- We don't call out individual members of the development team.

- We realize people have differing opinions. If someone thinks the game is buggy, they have the right to say so. They do not have the right tell people who are not running into the issues that their opinion is 'wrong.'

- Insults - direct, back-handed, or otherwise - about the site will not be tolerated.

JBHuskers
07-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Let's go ahead and bump this so everyone can re-read Chris' post again.